Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Betelgeuse getting ready to Nova?  (Read 3553 times)

Lori

Betelgeuse getting ready to Nova?
« on: April 23, 2011, 07:35:47 PM »
This is the first clear night I've had in a long time and I can look out to the left of my house and see the planet clearly.  Its not visible to my viewing accept for the first hour after sunset and it quickly moves behind the trees.  Tonight I saw it and t looked elongated and appeared to be spinning like a pin fan and is flashing colors of red, blue and green. Anyone else see this?  Its to the WNW. Any thoughts guys? The image here is similar to what we are seeing.

noproblemo2

Re: Betelgeuse getting ready to Nova?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2011, 08:34:37 PM »
WOW, Incredible.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 11:44:56 AM »
If I can remember I'll be looking to the WNW tonight. Hope no clouds are around and that a tree is not in
the way. Betelgeuse is about 7 degrees away from absolute due west at the time the Sun sets.
Due west is 270 degrees; Betelgeuse is 263 degrees or 7 degrees to the south of west...................

I saw an object about 3 weeks to a month ago to the WNW that seemed out of place to me and left a message
somewhere about it. It had more of an orange color so your seeing something also in the WNW piques my
curiosity !!!!!!!!!!

Bill

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 12:05:07 PM »

noproblemo2

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 12:25:24 PM »
Very much so Bill

Lori

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 12:42:12 PM »
Pretty close.

Oleokie

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 10:40:22 AM »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW