Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: What's normal?  (Read 4323 times)

CharlieLittle

What's normal?
« on: February 13, 2011, 06:48:38 PM »
For earthquakes?  I was telling my wife about all the earthquakes you folks are listing and she wants to know what's normal.

noproblemo2

Re: What's normal?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 10:31:50 PM »
Others will weigh in with more technical info, however, I WILL say where I am these are NOT normal. The ring of fire is WAY too active to suit me. Then again I am between 2 fault lines also.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 10:20:58 AM »
Dang good question Charlie. I think even a seasoned seismologist would be hard pressed to say what is 'normal'. Speaking for
myself only, I think that the Number of quakes as a Total Figure is normal; but the Number of Intense Quakes are stronger. That is
to say that in my own mind we are having more intense quakes. When I use Google Earth and turn on the earthquake feature I
sometimes go to the section where it says 'Earthquakes since 1970'. I can then see where all the quakes bigger than +3 magnitude
show up on the screen. Most of the quakes are in the Plate Techtonic Zone areas of the world but some show up in areas that
are generally 'out of the norm' Located on fault lines. Most of these quakes are recent; within the last 10 years or so. As a layman
my take is they may not have increased in number but have increased in intensity and some smaller ones are  showing up where they
do not usually show up.
  Being where i am though I do not lose any sleep over earthquakes. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heretic,
  Man, thanks for sharing that. Sounds like you came full circle on the Great Search. :) I think many people have some kind of 'wow'
factor when growing up. That is because we are still children and have certain 'abilities' that we have not yet grown out of by
being in the world. The abilities get shut off as we mature for whatever reason............... That is why it is said 'here and there' that
it behooves us to think as a child. [ of course I leave much unsaid here ] Keep fighting the good fight.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 10:29:49 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 10:02:51 AM »
Must see video of a simulation of ALL near earth objects circling the earth. I guess the collection of such objects
circling around us has been going on for a verrrrry loooong time.
http://spaceobs.org/en/2011/04/07/

Yowbarb

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 12:02:35 PM »
For earthquakes?  I was telling my wife about all the earthquakes you folks are listing and she wants to know what's normal.

Charlie will try to post exact info on this soon.
At one point I had started a Topic on the statistics of earthquakes, volcanoes etc. in an attempt to have more facts.
So far I must admit this is pretty subjective. I believe I also have read (it might have been a year ago) that the number has not changed it is the magnitude.
Back soon,
Yowbarb

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW