Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Planet X Counterpoint: NASA Would Have Told Us By Now  (Read 5842 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Planet X Counterpoint: NASA Would Have Told Us By Now
« on: January 12, 2010, 02:41:53 PM »
In this first article in this series, we

Yowbarb

Re: Planet X Counterpoint: NASA Would Have Told Us By Now
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 10:46:28 AM »
Marshall,
Belated Thanks - this is info we can use.
- Yowbarb

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 11:04:37 AM »
Marshall,
Belated Thanks - this is info we can use.
- Yowbarb

Hi Barbara: Better late than never.  Yesterday, I watched the media quietly bury the Loop Current story.  They announced early in the day, concerns over the overuse of Corexit in the Gulf.  By the end of the day, the WH responded that BP had used the allowed amount of chemicals.  A quick kill that ignores the real issue.

Onward, Marshall

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 11:55:01 AM »
I have 2 questions, Mr. Masters. 1) Do you think the reason the up and coming tropical storm is going to follow the east coast route, because of the loop current problem?
2) At some point, NASA will have to admit something to the public. Or will they? Will they hold off telling the "public" until there isn't many "public" left? Or what will be their line to cross for something to be of mention by them?  I have always enjoyed your ability to see the bigger picture.  I see little chunks, here and there.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 01:20:33 PM »
I have 2 questions, Mr. Masters. 1) Do you think the reason the up and coming tropical storm is going to follow the east coast route, because of the loop current problem?
2) At some point, NASA will have to admit something to the public. Or will they? Will they hold off telling the "public" until there isn't many "public" left? Or what will be their line to cross for something to be of mention by them?  I have always enjoyed your ability to see the bigger picture.  I see little chunks, here and there.

Hi Ed: Yesterday, I put an updated image on the Loop Current article.  It shows that the Gulf is now feeding cold water into the Gulf Stream from around Florida.  We're in unknown country here, where the natural system in the Gulf which is millions of years old, has been replaced with a dysfunctional man-made system. 

Yesterday, I watched the mainstream  media quietly bury the Loop Current story.  They announced early in the day, concerns over the overuse of Corexit in the Gulf.  Late in the day, the White House  responded to their inquires, that BP had used the allowed amount of chemicals.  A quick kill that completely sidestepped the real issue - for now.  So as to honesty, go ask the White House.

Onward, Marshall

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 03:58:11 PM »
Point well made. They might not know how to tell the truth.thanks  ed

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW