Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Gulf Stream is Dead - Earl Of Stirling  (Read 10641 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Gulf Stream is Dead - Earl Of Stirling
« on: September 04, 2010, 12:37:54 PM »
This Youtube playlist for http://youtube.com/yourownworldusa features three videos by the Earl Of Stirling, regarding the current state of the Gulf Stream.

A special thanks to Hugh in Elk, WA for bringing this to our attention.

Marshall

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8E9419DF213CA782

Linda

Re: Gulf Stream is Dead - Earl Of Stirling
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 05:45:33 AM »
One would hope that the scientists involved with the Gulf Oil incident are aware of this information as well and are working on it. We are really at the mercy of these people as they are in control of the situation and the rest of the worlds scientists and governments I would think, would be aware that this possibility exists. I would hope even if it is done in secret that they are working to find a fix to this. What would it profit any country to destroy the worlds weather system and create an ice age? I know they are covering their butts, but I want to believe that they are trying to fix the problem.

Linda

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 08:25:51 AM »
At this point, you must wonder if this was done intentionally, and can be corrected when the government desires. I say this, because it is perhaps a good idea to keep the oil laden Gulf waters from polluting the entire Atlantic Ocean. Notice; all of the Hurricanes/Tropical Storms this season have gone up the Atlantic seaboard, versus entering the western Carribean, Mexico, and the Gulf of Mexico. As I mentioned, if this 'loop' is a controllable situation, then when will it be returned to normal? What is happening to earth's weather as a result? Personally, I'll be watching to see if it is restored.   ed

Guardian

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 12:50:48 PM »
They've probably had all sorts of meetings- discussing many options. Since we already know they are aiming for a population of only 500,000 million by sometime in the mid-to-late 2020's, I really doubt they'll put effort into restoring this. They knew what they could have done about it when it began but they took the grimy route. Sprayed all that toxic dispersant, stalled relief efforts, blocked media, fudged health reports and numerous documents, denied foreign assitance from over 30 countries...
Its up in the air whether this was all intentional, but i would think its quite clear to most people that they are doing their damnest in using it to their evil advantage.

Only one thing I'm going to say here though- whatever happens,
Mother Nature will always find a way

Jimfarmer

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 03:16:51 PM »
Hi Ryan,
You said "population of only 500,000 million".  Make that 500 million.
http://www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com/Message.htm

Mjoy

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2010, 03:35:49 PM »
After watching these 3 videos, I can only think, "Hold the higher vision!"  We have to not give in to fear, or visualize the worst.  Visualize that there is a solution found, and that it helps us to reach a evolutionary higher ground; THAT is something we can do  AND meanwhile, be glad that you are aware and have those stored emergency supplies. I believe we all chose to be born at this time for a reason. 
Bye for now,
Mary

Guardian

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 11:27:35 AM »
oops, my mistake Jim, thats what i meant to say- 500 million  ,sry bout that. I had those guidestones in mind when i was writing.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2010, 10:15:51 AM »
I am interested to see if the Gulf stream is returned to 'normal', after this hurricane season. If not, it could result in a very cold winter in the UK and Europe.  ed

Linda

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2010, 12:57:06 PM »
I haven't heard anything either Ed and would like to know as well.

Linda

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 11:53:52 AM »
Linda, I wonder how many of those hurricanes would've gone into the Gulf, had the loop not sent them all up the east coast.  ed

Linda

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 08:34:25 AM »
Ed I wondered the same thing, and has the current change caused the huge rain storms along the east coast as well. Makes me wonder what the winter weather will be like in that area as well.

Linda

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 09:47:06 AM »
As it has been said, this will change the climates and major changes will take place.  My (theory?) that it might be on purpose, might be true, and they will change it back, after hurricane season has ended. We shall see if it was done intentionally.  ed

_cj_

« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 11:47:57 AM »
We shall see if it was done intentionally.  ed

i hope not ed - i think its going to cause a big winter in the uk - what makes you think it was done deliberately - or even if people had the know how to do so ?

regards,

alex

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2010, 03:30:12 PM »
I think that the methane boiloff occuring in Siberia Alaska Canada and the Gulf will act to become cooler quicker and with the largest Ice sheet this decade in the South to reflect, we could be in for a cold and possibly snowy winter. Pray for less ice is all I can say{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2010, 06:02:18 PM »
I have no idea how much technology the gov't has, as far as weather control and such, but I hope they have the technology to fix it. If they do, then it is a giveaway that they caused it in the first place. This smaall factor can have some drastic weather effects, worldly.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW