Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Dreams that are like flashbulbs or snapshots  (Read 8470 times)

Montanabarb

Dreams that are like flashbulbs or snapshots
« on: May 18, 2010, 01:01:36 PM »
I have a hard time remembering my dreams, which sometimes go on and on with great detail. But I do remember those that are so real and vivid they wake me up.  A few nights ago I was awakened by a series of pistol shots. I knew they were from a pistol, not any other weapon. There was one shot, a pause, another shot, a pause, and then five or six shots in rapid succession.  I was amazed when I woke up that it had been a dream. I checked the clock in case it turned out to be real, and I might have to report it. Then last night, a blinding white explosion (I'm not sure what caused it), annihilated everything in my near proximity. I instantly knew it had killed me.  Then as things started to clear, I realized I wasn't dead. Half asleep, I tested my sense of touch, smell, etc., and started to look around at the effects of the explosion, and immediately woke fully. Again, I was amazed that it had been a dream. It was SO real. Why such violence? I believe that I'm by nature more a pacifist.

Highwayman359

Re: Dreams that are like flashbulbs or snapshots
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 05:28:43 PM »
Pacifist.....maybe, try to listen to the messages from altered states of conciseness, like sleep. Ethereal, lower astral, and ultimately higher astral planes can be messages from your future. Listen to your intuition, aka inner voice. Start a dream journal. When you wake, write down what you remember as soon as you wake. The results may amaze you.

Thoughts and prayers to all;
Colin (osok)

Yowbarb

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 10:38:05 PM »
Montanabarb these dreams are interesting ... I agree keep a dream journal.
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 10:39:02 PM »
Mine are so strange lately I feel I need to start writing down the few scraps of my dreams,
which are remembered. Mine also go on and on and I feel I need to remember them...

Montanabarb

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 01:04:56 PM »
Another strange one; perhaps a result of my obsession with all things doom and gloomy:

I and several people (I think they were relatives and friends) were together in a central place, waiting for something.  One was a little boy about four years old, and everybody was watching him warily with sidelong glances and going about their visiting, chatting, and pretending to ignore him.  There were weapons around including a huge rusty shotgun almost as big as he was.  Suddenly I'd had enough of their behavior and I shouted at them, "I know how this is going to end!! He is going to kill us all! You have to get in a group, link hands and start praying, instead of just waiting for it to happen!  If we pray, the power of our minds can change this!" They all gave me very short "looks" like I was insane and went back to what they were doing, acting embarrassed.  I grabbed the rusty shotgun and opened it, and there were no shells in it.  So I realized that if I found all the shells and hid them, we'd all be safe.  I was looking for shells when I woke up.

Yowbarb

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2010, 11:33:44 PM »
Another strange one; perhaps a result of my obsession with all things doom and gloomy:

I and several people (I think they were relatives and friends) were together in a central place, waiting for something.  One was a little boy about four years old, and everybody was watching him warily with sidelong glances and going about their visiting, chatting, and pretending to ignore him.  There were weapons around including a huge rusty shotgun almost as big as he was.  Suddenly I'd had enough of their behavior and I shouted at them, "I know how this is going to end!! He is going to kill us all! You have to get in a group, link hands and start praying, instead of just waiting for it to happen!  If we pray, the power of our minds can change this!" They all gave me very short "looks" like I was insane and went back to what they were doing, acting embarrassed.  I grabbed the rusty shotgun and opened it, and there were no shells in it.  So I realized that if I found all the shells and hid them, we'd all be safe.  I was looking for shells when I woke up.

Thanks for sharing, Montanabarb. It seems symbolic, the child and so on...
Yowbarb

errrv

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2011, 04:40:44 PM »
Ok I'm gonna sound weird here (weirder). I went to the monroeinstitute website & did the meditating oobe exercise. I had some waking dreams that shook me up pretty bad. I was in a place that had been swept away by water (?). There was a large building made out of huge bricks. It was collapsed & I was with a bunch of people who were cleaning up. We were moving the large stone blocks by thinking a tone vibrating over & over.
Very strange... Very real. I came out of it shortly after this and I've been thinking about it ever since.
Erv

Thehumbleman1

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2011, 05:27:31 PM »
glad you shared erv, really doesn't sound weird to me.  Kinda makes sense.  I slept in a cave in my dream last night, really high up, dark but comfortable enough, played on forever.  The singer Keisha was there, funny.  No one was afraid, it was like normal.

I wonder if the "tone" you speak of is in us, after all when we get touched its a vibration.  Maybe we have the ability to move things with "tones" like the force in a way.  The more I read others dreams and think of my own, the more they seem normal and everything else is weird.

Erv your a Jedi knight, feel the force, he he  ;)

Jimfarmer

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2011, 08:18:18 AM »
We were moving the large stone blocks by thinking a tone vibrating over & over.

I have read that that is how the pyramids of Egypt were built, and that the monks in Tibet do that (eyewitness account), and perhaps that is how Coral Castle was built.
http://paranormal.about.com/od/moremadscience/a/coral-castle-secrets.htm

augonit

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2011, 08:53:29 AM »
Ok I'm gonna sound weird here (weirder). I went to the monroeinstitute website & did the meditating oobe exercise. I had some waking dreams that shook me up pretty bad. I was in a place that had been swept away by water (?). There was a large building made out of huge bricks. It was collapsed & I was with a bunch of people who were cleaning up. We were moving the large stone blocks by thinking a tone vibrating over & over.
Very strange... Very real. I came out of it shortly after this and I've been thinking about it ever since.
Erv

I did that exercise too and thought it rather boring.  I didn't have any abnormal experiences.

augonit

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 08:57:16 AM »
I wonder about memories that pop up.  Last night, I have no idea why, but out of nowhere a memory of me when I was about 4 just popped into my head.  It was like I could feel that experience all over again.  But it was so mundane.  We were driving.  It was sunny and bright.  I was in the backseat.  Then other old, old memories popped in my mind after.  I had to make an effort to stop them, (I was wanting to go to sleep).  Weird.

Yowbarb

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2011, 07:49:31 AM »
I wonder about memories that pop up.  Last night, I have no idea why, but out of nowhere a memory of me when I was about 4 just popped into my head.  It was like I could feel that experience all over again.  But it was so mundane.  We were driving.  It was sunny and bright.  I was in the backseat.  Then other old, old memories popped in my mind after.  I had to make an effort to stop them, (I was wanting to go to sleep).  Weird.

That is interesting, and thanks for sharing these.
I sometimes get an old memory pop into my mind. I cherish them. Once in awhile I can hear my mother calling me, such a sweet sound from back around 1947.
- Yowbarb

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW