Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: World War Three and its relation to Bible Prophecy  (Read 6711 times)

neoslim

World War Three and its relation to Bible Prophecy
« on: August 24, 2010, 05:22:15 PM »
There are numerous prophecies in the Bible that speak of future destruction on an unprecedented scale. One prophecy seems to allude to a nuclear war or nuclear attack. I do not have the prophecy on me at this time so I cant go by it word for word but it speaks of people's tongues dissolving in their mouth and eyes dissolving in their sockets. One of the riders of the four horsemen is The Red Horse who takes peace from the earth after the appearance of the rider on The White Horse. Some Bible scholars believe that the rider on the White Horse is the Antichrist coming into the world peaceably. Others believe it is a sort of pre-antichrist figure. I believed it could have been Barack Obama, but I am not certain obviously. I do believe though that the rider on The Red Horse is not a person but an event, and that event is world war three. The Bible says that this rider carries a "great sword" (nuclear weapons?) I have read many prophecies that seem to indicate that towards the end of the world or end of the age there will be a great war between the east and the west, and that the result of this war will be the establishment of the antichrist who rules the globe for seven years.

neoslim

Re: World War Three and its relation to Bible Prophecy
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 05:28:50 PM »
Many christians such as Jack Van Impe believe that the antichrist will secure a peace deal between the jews and palestinians for 7 years and that in the middle of the 7 years (or 3 1/2 years later) Russia will break the peace by invading Israel which will begin the third world war. I believe this is a misinterpretation of prophecy. I believe Bible scholars are confusing the War of Gog and Magog with the Antichrist invading Jerusalem during the middle of the 7 year tribulation establishing himself as "God". I believe that there is a peace deal that is struck, but this peace deal is not the 7 year peace deal the Bible speaks of. The length of this peace deal is unkown but it is broken when Russian invades Israel and that begins the third world war. However, after this war is over a man will arise who will make a peace contract between the world, or at least the majority of the world and Israel for 7 years. Some believe this man will be a Shiite Muslim, but the Bible says this man will have his own religion. I do not know what this means exactly. There was a Nostradamus prophecy that seemed to be speaking of the Antichrist and said that unlike the 3 monothesitc religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam whose holy days are on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, this man possibly the antichrist will have his holy day on Thursday. Now I did some research and apparently Thursday is the holy day for Hindus

neoslim

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 05:36:59 PM »
I also believe Bible scholars are confusing the Battle of Armaggedon with World War Three. The Battle of Armageddon is a rather vague war or battle, because it sounds as if the Antichrist along with the world's military is either preparing for a showdown with Jesus up in heaven or the Antichrist and his military are preparing a showdown with the Kings of the East (Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Vietnamese military) and that this could be World War Four which Jesus said that the battle of Armageddon if not interrupted by divine forces would result in the extermination of all mankind. Now if this battle is only fought in one place, the valley of Megiddo, then how could that exterminate the rest of the world? My only guess is that there will be some type of advanced weapon, like a cobalt nuclear bomb (the kind we saw in Planet of the Apes 2) which when set off has a trigger effect that would destroy all life on earth. That is the only possible explanation I can conceive, but there could be other ways. Regardless of the details, the point is that there will be a terrible time of trial and testing for the people of the Earth and that after this time those who survive shall enjoy a thousand year Golden Age with the messiah. I believe that 2012, just like the Mayans prophecized, will be the end of human history, and that on December 21 2012 or

neoslim

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 05:45:32 PM »
thereabouts, human government as we know it will end and Satan will establish the Antichrist as ruler of the Earth for the next 7 years. So I believe that 2012 will mark the beginning of the 7 year tribulation. I also believe that there must be a third world war that must take place to initiate this seven year tribulation. So I believe that world war 3 will be in either 2011 or 2012, but most likely in 2012. Nostradamus seemed to refer to world war 3 as happening in 2012, and if we look at how contentious nations are becoming with one another and how the tensions all throughout the world are rising (Israel-Iran/South Korea-North Korea/Colombia-Venezuela/India-Pakistan/United States-China, Russia) then it isn't that hard to imagine that World War 3 could break out very soon. In fact I will go as far to say that peace in the world is hanging on by a thread and that the relative peace we are seeing between nations right now is a false peace. I believe this third world war will be nuclear, chemical and biological by all accounts, with some conventional warfare being fought in between. Albert Pike a 33rd degree freemason (who are said to be illuminati) and Guesseppe Mazzinit (sorry if I misspelled) were said to conspire together 3 world wars that needed to take place in order to bring about "the universal manifestation through the pure doctrine of Lucifer", basically the light of lucifer as they call it. Our world leaders are planning the third world war in order to bring about a new world order. The true leaders of this world are devil worhsippers and influenced by dark spirits. Let me know what you think! Please feel free to comment!

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 07:16:28 PM »
I believe all the talk of the antichrist and such is speaking to our time period as a guidepost not , Oh this will happen if man is bad or good. It is going to happen period and no matter your faith or lack thereof you will have to make peace in the end. I do not believe anything we actually will do will bring it on. We are going to go through a geogalactic upheaval that will happen no matter wheather we blow ourselves to bits first or not. That is my take. So prepare spiritually and try to survive the onslaught.
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 03:11:17 PM »
 Exactly and the ones in the know that can profit,are and will continue un stoppable. Once pandora's box is opened it is hard to close and the door is tore of the hinge{{:>(
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

neoslim

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 05:50:16 PM »
Well I do believe that there are both good and bad people in the know. The good ones are the everyday people, such as the people on this site, the bad ones are usually those in government who may use these coming catastrophes as ultimate power grabs upon the remaining populations. The Bible says that these elites who decieve the whole world will ultimately face judgement and will not be allowed to experience the 1000 year golden age.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW