Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm  (Read 172645 times)

Yowbarb

Re: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm
« Reply #510 on: October 28, 2019, 01:37:06 PM »

...... So yesterday, when i said my daily prayers, i said to God, if it was him showing me events that are going to happen in the future, that i wanted to thank him, but i also wanted to ask him, to keep them coming. Because i feel i am at the stage i can handle them a bit better than what i used to. Like waking up in cold sweats,etc.

Craig, this is real to me...what you posted.
i have prayed similar things, thanking The Almighty, and asking for more reality and truth, and to be on the right track. Also, that the Lord "Guide my footsteps and my speech." I humbly ask that, since I don't always know or assume that if I am on the right track or not. In the end, I feel I am being given help and that it is OK to share this... and i usually end up not "invalidating" whatever dream, "vision," apparent clairvoyance or protection which I perceive.
Thanks, and keep on keeping on,
Barb T.
Hoping this communicates it well enough...

Yowbarb

« Reply #511 on: October 28, 2019, 01:49:56 PM »

This dream, was in Outback Australia. I actually had 2 different POV's in this one. Go into that a bit later.
It starts off, im at home,(home in the dream was a house in the middle of nowhere, no neighbours, in the outback), watching tv. I get a call from my mum, saying " get moving now, its on its way" and i could tell she sounded panicky, frightened even. I asked her, "whats on its way" and she said "meteors, just get moving now, im headed your way, so head south and we will meet up, im about an hours drive from you".
So, i grabbed my car keys and left. I kept my mum on the phone the entire time so i knew she was alright.
I drove on for a while when i started seeing meteorites hitting the ground behind me in the rear view mirror. My mum told me she was still ok. But that was the last time i recall speaking to her. Nothing happened to her in the dream, it was just the last time we spoke.
Craig, just wondering does your Mother have unusual abilities, perceptive, intutive?
You're close to her, right?
Sorta reminds me of my son Wes and I; we swap stories of dreams, visions and so on and sometimes we are in one another's dream, particularly if it is cataclysmic - southern California tidal waves, then the Gulf coast storm, black stuff on water and chaotic tidal patterns, winds, etc.

Yowbarb

« Reply #512 on: October 28, 2019, 01:51:53 PM »
There is stuff my adult son tells me, he doesn't feel he can tell anyone else. I just acknowledge him and do not bat and eye because i have had the same experience on most of it.
So i can relate to much that is posted here...

Yowbarb

« Reply #513 on: January 05, 2020, 05:05:25 AM »
Wow, what a dream, Barb.  Between the analyses by both RR and yourself, I won't try to add much except it does seem more prophetic than anything.

ilinda, thanks for your feedback on it...We will keep a good thought that such a thing will not happen...

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW