Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm  (Read 172645 times)

Yowbarb

Re: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm
« Reply #495 on: October 25, 2019, 08:18:00 AM »
Craig, wow - so great to see your dream post Replies,  :)
That does make sense, I felt that was it too, the tar and oil gunk coming to the surface. I surely hope I am not still living near the Gulf if that happens.  :o
- Barb T.

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #496 on: October 25, 2019, 08:25:16 AM »
Ive actually missed coming here lol. Its like my 2nd home  ;D
But yeah, i think the oil will always find a way to the surface again, so i think you're right :)
Matthew 6:34 : “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Yowbarb

« Reply #497 on: October 25, 2019, 08:32:16 AM »
It's been a while since i have posted about any of my dreams, purely, because i havent had any for some time.....Until, a few months ago. Im not certain of the date or anything but it was this year that i had it.  I normally do write down my dreams, the date, time,etc, just to keep track of them and maybe see if there is any significance with the dates that im having them. I havent seen any as of yet, but i do still try to keep track of what i see in my dreams/visions.
So, im in what i presumed and felt like LA in USA. Im walking around somewhere in the city, and i see people start to run right past me in the opposite direction, drivers of cars start to speed away, then i see lava coming toward me. It wasnt a pyroclastic flow, but it wasnt exactly slow moving either. If i had to guess, it was probably moving around 30 to 40 k's an hour.
As the lava got near me, the ground started shaking violently and breaking apart and it looked like the ground was moving in waves like how the ocean does. If you know the movie Volcano with Tommy Lee Jones in it, it started off on a bigger scale than how that movie ended. My dream, the lava was spread almost city wide. Devouring anything in its path. So, it was also pretty thick.
Now think of the movie 2012, in the scene where the father gets his kids, ex & her boyfriend in the limo and they take off while the ground is breaking up around them and moves in waves. Or the other movie San Andreas with The Rock, him and his wife in the chopper and watching the ground move in waves. That was my dream. Just everything going to...well....s**t.
It was a short dream this one as well. It was just after the ground breaking up and moving in waves, i woke up in a cold fright gasping for air.
The one thing i have noticed about my dreams like this, is how vivid they appear to me. I still remember the ones i had from years ago. They sorta stick with me.
Im not going to push my beliefs on to anyone here, and i dont want upset anyone either, but, im a firm believer in God and his word.  If Revelations is anything to go by, my dreams are a walk in the park in comparison to whats coming.
When you read different bibles, it's amazing how one bible will mention things like Nibiru, or, the Nephilim, while other bibles leave these important things out, like they're trying to hide the truth or Gods word from us.
Anyway, i hope everyone is well, and be safe.
Craig, thanks for sharing your dream. Wow that sounds like you were really in the thick of it there, and seeing something real. So was that LA, Louisiana or  L.A. CA? I figure you meant Los Angeles. I used to live there.
Oddly enough I had a volcanic action dream about the L.A. area. Thinking my dream was perhaps the very beginning of something:
Somewhere about 10,000 posts back, I had posted about a dream I had decades ago.
Like yours it wasn't a long dream, and it was very vivid.
I was up at some elevation, it was like I was in a small plane or helicopter. It was a dark summer night and over west and slightly north of me was the Pacific Palisades.
The water was inky black. Suddenly I saw something which made no sense at the time, a jagged streak of bright neon orange, right at the coastline and partly into the water. I looked at it in my dream, like it was really significant. I stared intently. It didn't compute yet. Then in my mind I thought, "Oh I know what that is!!" I realized it was a volcanic fissure which suddenly opened up. In this lifetime I have not seen such a sight, and it was new to me. Took me a minute to know what was being shown to me, I do feel it was being shown to me. After waking up I felt it was a precognitive dream about volcanic action in Los Angeles.

The first dream of that type that I can remember, was a vivid tidal wave dream. It was on the east coast, pretty sure the Atlantic seaboard, 1960s.
The next dream was the volcanic fissure, and the next one was high wind literally blowing me along...More tidal waves of different types one was Boston Harbor, one was Hawaii, then I had several flooding dreams. In recent years mainly flooding and mud dreams then the yukky stuff sloshing up from the gulf, black as tar...Well I am not claiming it is precognition, feels like it.. Over the years in a few different  PX forums, people have shared similar dreams...
It's good, sort of scary but good to hear people are getting still some kind of knowledge warning, help...

Yowbarb

« Reply #498 on: October 25, 2019, 09:08:06 AM »
Ive actually missed coming here lol. Its like my 2nd home  ;D
But yeah, i think the oil will always find a way to the surface again, so i think you're right :)

We missed ya too. :)

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #499 on: October 25, 2019, 09:51:36 AM »
No worries at all Barb :)>
In that dream, yeah, you could say i was right in there with the action lol. I've had a few like that over the years actually. Running for my life or sort of standing there watching things unfold before waking up.
I should have been a bit more clear on the location instead of just saying LA lol, i will go back to that post and edit it i think just so it clears it up for anyone else reading it, but yes, i meant Los Angeles.  But a few of my dreams i have posted in these forums, have been about the USA. I think i may have had 1 or 2 about Melbourne Australia.
I used to live in Melbourne when i was younger. One night, i was driving home, from the city, late at night and virtually no traffic on the road, when the car felt like it was skating on ice all of a sudden. Next day, found out there was a earthquake in Melbourne. Some time later, i was at home playing games on my computer, late at night again, when i see the walls and floors of my home moving in waves. That freaked me out and bolted outside. Again, next day, found out there was another earthquake. So, for Melbourne to be getting 2 earthquakes in a short time span and then nothing for about 20 years, somethings happening i think. FYI, these werent dreams, this was IRL. After the second quake, i wanted to get out of Melbourne. Not long after those earthquakes, was when i started having these dreams. Which i even had a dream of volcanic activity in Melbourne as well. It was in the city itself, not the suburbs, but the suburbs were effected by the ash and falling rocks,etc. But the city, was in trouble.

When you say it took you a minute to know what was being shown to you, my thoughts on why its like we are being held with in the dream, is to make sure we understand the dream, or whats going on in the dream.  Like theres a presence there with us, guiding us, and when they know we understand whats going on or where we are,etc, they let us go so we can wake up.
Another way to think of it, some dreams, you dream it, right? But something makes you super excited or it freaks you out, you then jump up out of bed in a fright or whatever. Then, you basically forget the dream ever happened. The other thing is, in normal dreams, we dont normally know where we are, we just dream. 
But these dreams or visions some of us have, seem so vivid to us, that we remember the details in them years after we have them. We know where are, like someone is there saying "You're in LA USA". Thats what i got from my dreams. Its almost like hearing a voice, like someone is standing next to you talking to you, but you can hear it telepathically. I could be wrong in this, but, something tells me, we are meant to have these dreams. Look at Nostradamus. How many prophecies he get right?
With you having dreams of volcanic activity, along with me having dreams of volcanic activity in the same city....makes me wonder. 
I also wonder if anyone else here has had dreams of volcanic activity in Los Angeles?

Totally agree, it is good to know others out there are having dreams and experiences as well. But is also a bit scary as well. The unknown can always be a bit scary. But its nice to have these warnings.
I'll be honest, i think they are precognitive dreams. Because as i said earlier, its like we are being told, "its going to happen here", or "you are here in this city". Thats what i get anyway when having these sort of dreams. Like someone is standing there telling me things, but they arent there visually, but i can still hear them.
I have said to God when i pray to him, if it is you that is sending me these visions, to keep them coming because i want to know.
I dont believe they are just normal dreams, because they are just too vivid and they stick.
One thing i have noticed though in these dreams, i never hear or sense dates or times when or if these things will come to pass. Which brings me to this, a passage from the bible, "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.", which is a good thing, otherwise the world would be in chaos and people would live in fear.
I didnt think i wrote so much lol. Sorry.... :o

Awwww shucks Barb   ;D
Matthew 6:34 : “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Yowbarb

« Reply #500 on: October 25, 2019, 08:44:00 PM »
No worries at all Barb :)>
In that dream, yeah, you could say i was right in there with the action lol. I've had a few like that over the years actually. Running for my life or sort of standing there watching things unfold before waking up.
I should have been a bit more clear on the location instead of just saying LA lol, i will go back to that post and edit it i think just so it clears it up for anyone else reading it, but yes, i meant Los Angeles.  But a few of my dreams i have posted in these forums, have been about the USA. I think i may have had 1 or 2 about Melbourne Australia.
I used to live in Melbourne when i was younger. One night, i was driving home, from the city, late at night and virtually no traffic on the road, when the car felt like it was skating on ice all of a sudden. Next day, found out there was a earthquake in Melbourne. Some time later, i was at home playing games on my computer, late at night again, when i see the walls and floors of my home moving in waves. That freaked me out and bolted outside. Again, next day, found out there was another earthquake. So, for Melbourne to be getting 2 earthquakes in a short time span and then nothing for about 20 years, somethings happening i think. FYI, these werent dreams, this was IRL. After the second quake, i wanted to get out of Melbourne. Not long after those earthquakes, was when i started having these dreams. Which i even had a dream of volcanic activity in Melbourne as well. It was in the city itself, not the suburbs, but the suburbs were effected by the ash and falling rocks,etc. But the city, was in trouble.
Craig, I saw your post here this AM - really glad to see it, interesting but had to run off somewhere, belated reply. Yeah I figured you meant Los Angeles, at first I thought LA for Louisiana. :)
Interesting how "seeing" these events is how you described, sometimes like being a spectator, sort of above it all, other times sort of right in the middle of dangerous and scary upheaval... So you have seen things in the areas where you live, or have lived, much of the time...
That is true for me and probably others who have these dreams. Some of my dreams like Boston Harbor and Hawaii, never been there but was there in the dream when things were happening...

Yowbarb

« Reply #501 on: October 25, 2019, 08:56:38 PM »

When you say it took you a minute to know what was being shown to you, my thoughts on why its like we are being held with in the dream, is to make sure we understand the dream, or whats going on in the dream.  Like there's a presence there with us, guiding us, and when they know we understand whats going on or where we are,etc, they let us go so we can wake up.
Another way to think of it, some dreams, you dream it, right? But something makes you super excited or it freaks you out, you then jump up out of bed in a fright or whatever. Then, you basically forget the dream ever happened. The other thing is, in normal dreams, we don't normally know where we are, we just dream. 
But these dreams or visions some of us have, seem so vivid to us, that we remember the details in them years after we have them. We know where are, like someone is there saying "You're in LA USA". That's what i got from my dreams. Its almost like hearing a voice, like someone is standing next to you talking to you, but you can hear it telepathically. I could be wrong in this, but, something tells me, we are meant to have these dreams. Look at Nostradamus. How many prophecies he get right?

Craig, interesting, yes it is interesting how the image in the dream-vision may not be readily identified or understood at first, like the unfamiliar jagged orange line at night- the volcanic fissure. I agree it is a like someone is guiding. A person might not always have a sense of a presence showing what is to happen but it does seem like that is what happens.
At times I start to doubt something, but I feel one thing helps a person, to believe in the process, trust their own intelligence and innate spiritual abilities and also trust in Spirit, The Lord or however it should be described. I find the more I allow myself to believe in my own perception instead of invalidating it, the better off I am...That may be true of a lot of people...
Thanks so much for sharing...

Yowbarb

« Reply #502 on: October 25, 2019, 09:04:06 PM »

With you having dreams of volcanic activity, along with me having dreams of volcanic activity in the same city....makes me wonder. 
I also wonder if anyone else here has had dreams of volcanic activity in Los Angeles?

Totally agree, it is good to know others out there are having dreams and experiences as well. But is also a bit scary as well. The unknown can always be a bit scary. But its nice to have these warnings.
I'll be honest, i think they are precognitive dreams. Because as i said earlier, its like we are being told, "its going to happen here", or "you are here in this city". Thats what i get anyway when having these sort of dreams. Like someone is standing there telling me things, but they arent there visually, but i can still hear them.
I have said to God when i pray to him, if it is you that is sending me these visions, to keep them coming because i want to know.
I dont believe they are just normal dreams, because they are just too vivid and they stick.
One thing i have noticed though in these dreams, i never hear or sense dates or times when or if these things will come to pass. Which brings me to this, a passage from the bible, "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.", which is a good thing, otherwise the world would be in chaos and people would live in fear.
I didnt think i wrote so much lol. Sorry.... :o

Awwww shucks Barb   ;D

Craig, that did also get me to thinking, the fact we both had a dream of volcanic activity in Los Angeles. Apparently some of the Mods, Admins here felt what happened in Hawaii is due to happen in CA. I also tend to believe these kinds of dreams are precognitive... and yes, very vivid... I also do not have a perception of when these things will happen.
Never fear you are writing too much.  ;D It is such a joy to see Members posting again.
we try to make it a safe place to post, particularly in Topics like this...
 :)

Yowbarb

« Reply #503 on: October 25, 2019, 09:06:06 PM »
Craig, Some of us on Town Hall have been sort of putting 2 + 2 together and arriving at the conclusion that what happened in Hawaii may be about to happen in California, with certain differences appropriate to the geography and geology.

Thank you for posting your dream, and maybe it will serve as a warning that could help folks escape...

R.R. thanks for your thoughts on this...
I do know Dutchsince regularly mentions seeing a line of smoke in an old volcanic area, and there are tremors there...

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #504 on: October 27, 2019, 06:01:41 AM »

Craig, that did also get me to thinking, the fact we both had a dream of volcanic activity in Los Angeles. Apparently some of the Mods, Admins here felt what happened in Hawaii is due to happen in CA. I also tend to believe these kinds of dreams are precognitive... and yes, very vivid... I also do not have a perception of when these things will happen.
Never fear you are writing too much.  ;D It is such a joy to see Members posting again.
we try to make it a safe place to post, particularly in Topics like this...
 :)

Makes me wonder if, who, and how many others have had dreams like this about Los Angeles...

So yesterday, when i said my daily prayers, i said to God, if it was him showing me events that are going to happen in the future, that i wanted to thank him, but i also wanted to ask him, to keep them coming. Because i feel i am at the stage i can handle them a bit better than what i used to. Like waking up in cold sweats,etc.
So last night i go to bed and sleep. Waking up at some point after having a dream/vision.
This dream, was in Outback Australia. I actually had 2 different POV's in this one. Go into that a bit later.
It starts off, im at home,(home in the dream was a house in the middle of nowhere, no neighbours, in the outback), watching tv. I get a call from my mum, saying " get moving now, its on its way" and i could tell she sounded panicky, frightened even. I asked her, "whats on its way" and she said "meteors, just get moving now, im headed your way, so head south and we will meet up, im about an hours drive from you".
So, i grabbed my car keys and left. I kept my mum on the phone the entire time so i knew she was alright.
I drove on for a while when i started seeing meteorites hitting the ground behind me in the rear view mirror. My mum told me she was still ok. But that was the last time i recall speaking to her. Nothing happened to her in the dream, it was just the last time we spoke.
So im driving along watching all these meteorites hit the ground in the rear view when i see this HUGE rock hit the ground. But it wasnt like a normal meteorite where it creates a crater, in fact none of them were. All the small ones, they just exploded on impact but no damage was done that i could tell. But this big one, it was like it was just sitting on the Earth, in the one place, scraping the ground by about 100ft or so. So as the Earth was rotating on its axis, this huge rock was just like sitting there, and the earths rotations was enough for the rock to do the damage. Kind of weird how this one was playing out.
So im still driving along, watching this rock just carve into the Earth like it was butter, watching everything get destroyed, houses, buildings, etc, when my pov changed.
I was no longer driving the car, but for a moment, i was like watching everything unfold from the sky. I could see all these rocks falling, i could see the huge one carving into the Earth, and i could see the train tracks that goes from Northern Territory to South Australia.
Then my pov changed again. This is where i felt a presence with me, explaining things to me. Like there was floating rocks. I can understand needing a presence there, because if there wasnt, i would not have a clue as to what was going on in this dream at this point.
Anyway, this time, i was in another vehicle, trying to get on board this train. This part got really weird on me. This train was outfitted with some sort of cannon on it, that shot demagnetized asteroids. Reason why they shot demagnetized asteroids, is because further up the track, there were meteors or asteroids that were just hovering above the ground. Not moving or anything, just floating. There were a couple of rogue people on board the train, i think they were hijacking it to save themselves and leave everyone else behind.
So, i was trying to retake control of the train. I managed to gain the upper hand on both the hijackers, and thought i had talked them down from what they were planning, when one of them said something, i cant quite remember what he said, but whatever it was, it was enough to make me lower my guard a bit, then he tried to take back the guns that i took from them. But he failed.
We get people on board and headed off.
The other hijacker, i managed to convince to help me clear the tracks ahead from the floating rocks as we were approaching them. Firing this cannon was quite something else. Not like your standard issue military cannons. Anyway, we load it up, shoot a demagnetized rock at another rock and watch a bunch of them explode clearing way for the train.
We done this for a while, still keeping an eye on this huge rock still carving its way into the Earth until i eventually woke up.
If i had to guess the size of this rock, i'd say at least, the size of our moon. It was massive.
So, im sort of thinking, maybe PX gets a little too close and makes contact with Earth, or maybe its just a really big rogue asteroid.

So, even though this dream/vision, had a weird part in it, i still felt that it was worthy to write this one down along with my others and to share on here as well.
With the train, i think it had something to do with the fact that not everyone had a car or vehicle to escape the cataclysm, so they had to find an alternative. So i think it was showing me the train to give me a different perspective of those who dont drive.
In reading this, and thinking about my dreams, i have come to the conclusion, that i actually feel blessed from God, in being shown all these dreams and visions over the years. Because, i dont think EVERYONE would be seeing these in their dreams.
Anyway, im out of here, take care people, and goodnight :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 08:09:04 AM by R.R. Book »
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Yowbarb

« Reply #505 on: October 27, 2019, 10:42:12 AM »
Craig, I'm reading this, thanks for sharing!

ilinda

« Reply #506 on: October 27, 2019, 07:22:06 PM »
Wow, Craig, and also thank you for giving us such details.  Do you think you may have one or more "guardians" or "spirit helpers" from a different star system?  There was something you mentioned in a previous post that led me to think that, and you seem to definitely be privy to what appears to be "stuff to come".  Thanks and keep sharing.  Don't ever think we're not interested!

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #507 on: October 28, 2019, 02:23:01 AM »
@Yowbarb,

All good. No worries :).

@ilinda,

Now worries :). The though has crossed my mind that i may have God's angels, spirits, or guardians, or ET's, or even a mix from all the above, guiding me throughout these dreams/visions. I certainly wouldnt dismiss it. Im one to believe that there is something else after death. Its not just lights out, all over red rover. For all the things i have seen and been through, its taught me to keep an open mind on anything and everything.
So when people say to me, "dont think im crazy or anything", or "hope you dont think im an idiot when i tell you this", then they tell me there experience from seeing something that maybe paranormal, or of ET's and UFO's, or even ghosts, i tell them its ok coz i have an open mind to these things and believe anything is possible in this universe :)
Thanks ilinda, i will certainly keep sharing ;)
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Yowbarb

« Reply #508 on: October 28, 2019, 01:28:19 PM »
Wow, Craig, and also thank you for giving us such details.  Do you think you may have one or more "guardians" or "spirit helpers" from a different star system?  There was something you mentioned in a previous post that led me to think that, and you seem to definitely be privy to what appears to be "stuff to come".  Thanks and keep sharing.  Don't ever think we're not interested!

Those thoughts occurred to me too, about Craig. :)
Really appreciating the posts,
Barb t.

Yowbarb

« Reply #509 on: October 28, 2019, 01:28:50 PM »
@Yowbarb,

All good. No worries :).

@ilinda,

Now worries :). The though has crossed my mind that i may have God's angels, spirits, or guardians, or ET's, or even a mix from all the above, guiding me throughout these dreams/visions. I certainly wouldnt dismiss it. Im one to believe that there is something else after death. Its not just lights out, all over red rover. For all the things i have seen and been through, its taught me to keep an open mind on anything and everything.
So when people say to me, "dont think im crazy or anything", or "hope you dont think im an idiot when i tell you this", then they tell me there experience from seeing something that maybe paranormal, or of ET's and UFO's, or even ghosts, i tell them its ok coz i have an open mind to these things and believe anything is possible in this universe :)
Thanks ilinda, i will certainly keep sharing ;)

We all have a lot in common here. :)

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW