Solani - THE SPIRITUAL WORLD > Strange Dreams and Paranormal Happenings

Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm

(1/103) > >>

Yowbarb:
Hi All
There were a lot of posts and a lot of interest in Janice Manning's Topic Dreams and Paranormal Experiences in the other older Board,
http://planetxforecast.com/discus/messages/22/22.html?1257952426

This new forum is waiting for you to post. Tell us about your dreams.

- Yowbarb

Yowbarb:
Hi All,
I just wanted to share a general idea first - which is, I have had earth changes or cataclysm dreams since the early 1960s.
The first one was a very intense technicolored afternoon dream. I saw a big tidal wave coming in to the shoreline, as the sun was coming up. The sky was beautiful and orange red. I was located well back from the coast and wasn't really afraid at that time in the dream. In the dream the sun was rising in the opposite direction than it usually does. When I woke up and thought wonder what that mean, the sun coming up in a different place.
I wasn't afraid of the water in that first dream but in dozens of subsequent tidal wave dreams I was afraid. I just figured I was "goners," since I was already in the water - but each time I told my kids take a breath hold on ride that wave and who knows we may make it.
Not likely we would survive such a scenario, such as being in the water on Santa Monica beach when the water started rising -but maybe what's important is in the dream we all wanted to survive and were not panicked. - Yowbarb

Highwayman359:
Hi all;
My wife, who is a cautious scheptic does not want to talk about all the acorns I have been storing out behind the wood shed so to speak. Is now having cataclysmic dreams of her own. I have not told her of the possibility in regards to tidal waves and major earth changes. SAhe was sharing about a tidal wave hitting her own old neighbor hood in Chicago getting hit. I wonder if folks not so intuned to this are beginning to get the message?

all my best
colin

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: Highwayman359 on December 07, 2009, 09:22:28 PM ---Hi all;
My wife, who is a cautious scheptic does not want to talk about all the acorns I have been storing out behind the wood shed so to speak. Is now having cataclysmic dreams of her own. I have not told her of the possibility in regards to tidal waves and major earth changes. SAhe was sharing about a tidal wave hitting her own old neighbor hood in Chicago getting hit. I wonder if folks not so intuned to this are beginning to get the message?

all my best
colin

--- End quote ---
Highwayman, that seems like a pretty powerful sign she may be perceiving some events to come.
I wish you all the best in dealing with the new thoughts and possible revelations...
future plans, it's not so easy sometimes to be in the present - working, saving and  planning ahead...
Living a step ahead.
I do feel it can be done.

- Yowbarb

Yowbarb:
I don't seem to remember cataclysmic dreams lately. I have dreams pretty steadily of groups of people, trying to figure things out get things done... wandering though empty spaces... when I wake up it seems I should be remembering because it's like another life...
just a lot of mental activity of humankind in general...but it seems significant.
Janice have you been having any new kinds of precognitive dreams?
Yowbarb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version