Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Is War with Iran Now Inevitable?  (Read 10863 times)

Lori

Re: Is War with Iran Now Inevitable?
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 05:54:40 PM »
Oh My
 :o :o

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 06:22:52 PM »
That is interesting. I really wonder if the Navy has anything in it's arsenal that can touch a Stealth Bomber. The ECM is outstanding on our new aircraft.  ed

Oracle

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2010, 06:40:59 PM »
I think so regrettably, and for a variety of reasons. Cliche as it sounds, I can't help thinking that the "Green" initiative currently being pushed by members of the G8 is really a bit of a head fake away from an internal belief system that is really more focused on who gets the final cache of oil in the midst of global chaos. That last oil means that the industrial machine keeps spinning for research and development, military improvement, and food production for some nation or nations. The rationale being "whoever has the oil last....wins." So from that standpoint alone I think it is inevitable. Add in the Israeli component, the bad-blood from '67 and '73, and the inherent stress of Islamic/Judeo-Christian relations and I think the writing is on the wall pretty cleary about Persia. 

Hey! My first real post! Not exactly a "feel good" message.    8)

noproblemo2

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 06:46:33 PM »
You did good with your first "real" post. Once again, welcome to the family here.

Linda

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 04:51:48 AM »
Welcome Oracle, glad to have you here.

Linda

asoldierstory

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 09:26:51 AM »
While serving in Iraq I was givin the chance to take 4 days of R & R in Qatar, and  there is a Large ground to air defense system in place that is more then able to take down a stealth bomber.
this is begining to look more and more like it is unavoidable.
it is sad.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 12:53:09 PM »
I didn't know about that. I would think that if there were pilots on board, that wanted to drop a nuke, they can manually fly a bird to the drop area and let it go. Unless there is a failsafe of some kind, which there should be.  ed

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 10:03:14 AM »
Oracle welcome and yes we are in deep on this rock. Plan an exit strategy and survival tactics because we are in for a rough ride{{:>/
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW