Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Is War with Iran Now Inevitable?  (Read 10870 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Is War with Iran Now Inevitable?
« on: August 15, 2010, 12:45:00 AM »
IS WAR WITH IRAN NOW INEVITABLE?

Icon

Re: Is War with Iran Now Inevitable?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 10:51:50 AM »
I didn't get to finish the interview, to much to do here, but I wonder if Russia is doing this knowing Israel will bomb the reactor if things start to get out of hand, so another Middle East war can start, and this time in a bigger way?

_cj_

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 11:09:14 PM »
IS WAR WITH IRAN NOW INEVITABLE?

i hope not - you would have thought by now our respective governments would have got tired with all the wars that have been going on lately.  The whole thing is just sad.  I dont think many people in the UK have the stomach for it but if it happens, there wont be anything left of the middle east when its finished  :'(

Regards,

alex

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 07:17:49 AM »
Unfortunately this will most likely occur, and it certainly will not be pleasant anywhere.

neoslim

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 06:39:50 PM »
It will occur and I know it will be hard to hear this but I believe it will have to occur in order to fulfill the prophecy that will bring about global enlightenment. No pain no gain.

noproblemo2

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 06:42:06 PM »
It will occur and I know it will be hard to hear this but I believe it will have to occur in order to fulfill the prophecy that will bring about global enlightenment. No pain no gain.
Yes I agree also..

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 07:44:23 PM »
Under our present leadership, I don't see it happening. Imadinnerjacket knows not to push it too far. He is on the edge. His own people will kick him in the butt if he doesn't get in line with the international community, so they can eat.

asoldierstory

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2010, 07:46:50 AM »
I believe you are right ed. I dont think he will do anything other then run his mouth, the people of iran dont want war with the west either. But.....if attacked, well that would be a diff story.
as one of those guys that would have to go over there, I hope it can be worked out. but I'm not putting any bets down one way or the other.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2010, 12:06:59 PM »
I think Imadinnerjacket's popularity is decreasing, as the Iranian people feel the pinch of the sanctions. The elites, of course, don't suffer from anything. I think it will take some time, but he will fade away.   ed

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2010, 12:47:17 PM »
Talking in terms of political consequences is something you do in a democracy.  Iran is not a democracy.  To apply Western logic to a military state organized around the teachings of a 7th century warlord is a great way to stay in denial. 

This is a blood feud and no amount of wishful thinking will change that, not that I don't wish it could. The ground for what is to come next was sown during the 1973 Yom Kippur War.  The tree will bear its bitter fruit.

Linda

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2010, 03:57:45 PM »
I agree with you Marshall, the people of Iran don't have a say, and this is a long standing feud that seems to have one outcome and that is war.

Linda

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2010, 08:42:03 PM »
In my earlier days, I traveled around the eastern part of the USA, participating in many different Karate/Martial Arts Tournaments. I won some, I lost some. That's unimportant. I have been a Martial Artist for over 35 years. I wrestled in college, and the Marines, and boxed a little in the Marines also. It seemed that I got into a lot of fights(never my fault!) as a young man. One thing I recognized was a habit, that talkers don't fight, and fighters don't talk. Imadinnerjacket is a talker, not a fighter. Mr. Masters, I am willing to bet an Ice Cream Cone of the winners favorite flavor, 2 scoops if desired, that Iran won't start a war. I am not saying they won't be in a war. I am just betting that they don't start one. This would be one bet that I hope I win. This bet is to be paid in total, in the next dimension. What do you say?   ed

noproblemo2

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2010, 09:24:44 PM »
Sounds like a "cool" deal to me..  ;)

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2010, 06:03:28 AM »
I believe all leaders in the know of what is to come are just treading water and of course may make a splash or 2 as man will need to be exrememly diverted at some point to keep the all out panic to as short a period as possible before the major changes start. Remember the look on Bush's face as he said things like he was doing like some prophetic reason. He thought we were in for it back in 2003 is my bet and all the covert build up just a ruse to make preparations for the few to ultimately survive snug in a tomb or time capsule of life if one is lucky. Good luck to all{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2010, 03:51:37 PM »
This is rumor on the PROJECT CAMELOT website.  Was the oil spill today a distraction?

September 2, 2010

Plane Forced to Land Carrying Nuclear Weapons

I heard from a well placed Source today that a plane was forced to land over Qatar. This plane was described as a stealth bomber carrying nuclear warheads... Word is that it was a CIA directed flight and although fire on board is the published reason for the forced landing the real reason is far more sinister. Apparently this is just one of several attempts to start a nuclear war in the Middle East (headed for Iran). The exact day/time of this incident is unclear.

I was told that this stealth bomber was shot at and forced to land by an American fleet based in the area. The commander of this Navy vessel is said to be part of a group of commanders who are refusing to allow this war to get started. I was told there have been a total of 3 prevented attempts over the past few months. More when I hear it...

8hertz

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW