Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Religious- Observation from the Bible  (Read 9413 times)

ASEEKERTOO

Re: Religious- Observation from the Bible
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2011, 10:08:25 AM »
Looks like I opened a 10lb can of worms.  :P
For myself, I believe in the message of the bible. I also believe that the bible left a whole lot of things unsaid. The mystery
of why mankind has gone through all it has will be revealed at the end. As confusing as the bible can be it really does have
a simple message. I may entertain a 100 different views of what is meant about aliens and other stuff but I never go away
from the main message of the bible. Nobody knows the end of days but it sure looks like mankind doesn't have long unless
something changes real fast !

augonit

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2011, 08:19:32 PM »
I belive Jesus was born of the virgin Mary.  No ETs involved whatsoever.  In fact, I think it could very well be considered blasphemous to suggest alien intervention.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 09:42:59 AM »
I belive Jesus was born of the virgin Mary.  No ETs involved whatsoever.  In fact, I think it could very well be considered blasphemous to suggest alien intervention.

Relevance to survival?

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2011, 07:53:07 AM »
    A different observation within the bible...................:
Scripture seems to have a duality of God or the Lord. Many times the Lord is depicted
as a man or in the form of a man. For instance, Abraham was outside of his tent
when 3 men appeared and he instantly recognized them as 'of God'; even referring
to one as the Lord and arguing with him about how many worthy souls existed in
Sodom for the Lord not to destroy it. God or the Lord is also described in 'odd ways'.
When the Lord is described with odd wording then the mental image takes on something
akin to Planet X..................
  Revelations Chapter 4 starting at verse 2 and ending in verse 6. More is said of course
but can not make head or tails out of the meaning...................
The above verses mention a Throne and one who sat on the Throne. The description is
of a Jasper Stone, Sardius Stone and a rainbow effect around the throne being compared
to an Emerald. What we have is a door opening in heaven and an object appearing that
is Ruddy Red in color with a rainbow like effect akin to an emerald. It sounds like the color
of a Planet with a clear or semi-clear atmosphere. The 24 Elders could be objects around
that planet. The Seven Lamps; can't figure that part out.

Further into verse 6 it re-describes the emerald like a Sea of Glass which once again
calls to mind an atmosphere. The 4 living creatures full of eyes; well, don't know what is
meant there either but it seems to be describing 4 objects with many many craters that
could be described as 'eyes'. Look at our own moon and a cryptic description of it being
'full of eyes' would fit........
I am not ascribing all of what I just said as FACT  :) but only mean to bring it up in that
obviously John was trying to describe something without really coming out to say what it
was in plain language. It is worth mentioning that a description of our Earths atmosphere
as a sea of glass would be very fitting.

It all fits in with the 'Great and awesome Day of the Lord' when destruction is rained down
on us. But, Who Knows ! Just a thought.  :)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:21:23 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW