Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Religious- Observation from the Bible  (Read 9414 times)

ASEEKERTOO

Religious- Observation from the Bible
« on: August 06, 2010, 02:56:28 AM »
I came across something in the Bible the other day and did not know where to post it so this looks like a good place.
I will not site webpages to go to and only scant verses. Jesus was born of a Virgin Mother, Mary. Nobody I have
ever talked to or sermons that I have ever heard mentioned why that was a NECESSITY. I might add that I am only
scratching the surface and do not know all of the scripture to quote.
Jeremiah 22: 28-30    [ Coniah being the Son of Jehoiakim ]
Basically, these verses are saying that Coniah, being from the line of David, is written off and no LINEAGE from the line
of David can sit upon the Throne of Judah ANY MORE. [ Evidently a Male line or seed ]
So, what happened is that God told Jeremiah that no male seed of David can rule Judah and that even though Coniah
did indeed have offspring; Coniah was to be WRITTEN off as childless.
MARY, the mother of Jesus, on the other hand can trace her lineage to DAVID through Nathan rather than Solomon.
So, Mary fulfills a lineage from David. Of course we know the rest of the story and that God visited Mary in order to
make her pregnant with Jesus.
I do not really know what to make with this revelation other than God found the earthly line of David to be corrupt so
he cut them off. In order to continue a Righteous line he had to begin anew with Mary and a virgin birth.

In a 21st century take on what happened; might I just bring up that mankind now has the ability to make a 'Virgin' birth
happen today and it is done routinely. Makes one wonder.......   Mankind can do amazing things with Genetics now. No
doubt; Knowledge has increased. How much longer before we reach out and take from the Tree of Life which is to increase
our life span from 100 years to 1000 ?

There are a lot of books out there that contend that the human race is connected to Alien life forms and that they have
been part of our history. [ shrug, I don't know ] The human race has come so far that the concept of a Miracle Virgin
Birth is now a same day morning visit to the doctor and in 10 years: one could have exact copies of <insert name here
running around.  :o    David

Just my two cents on something I found and can not totally understand the 'why' of it.    David

ASEEKERTOO

Re: Religious- Observation from the Bible
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 10:19:35 AM »
I have always wondered what the area of Sodom & Gomorrah looked like. Came across this excellent video of
Sodom & Gomorrah. Some scientific tests were done on samples taken from the area and it was found to be 98%
Sulphur. Sulphur from volcanoes is generally in the 48% or so range as the video says. A very good video.
The video starts out with other topics and the Sodom & Gomorrah part starts around 2:22 minutes. I usually begin the
video and hit the stop button. Then let the video preload a lot and then restart the video to play it. If anyone else
has been curious as to what Sodom & Gomorrah looks like then this is the Video ! David
Revealing God's Treasure - Sodom & Gomorrah

Yowbarb

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 10:29:47 PM »
Interesting posts, David.
Well, I''ll be back tomorrow, found out some things about Sodom and Gomorrah on the
Discovery or perhaps it was the History Channel... An in - depth documentary on what happened.
- Yowbarb
1:30 AM EDT

Road Warrior

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 10:10:13 AM »
well I enjoyed that video . Thanks

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 08:44:32 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_rel_religious_literacy_poll

A new survey of Americans' knowledge of religion found that atheists, agnostics, Jews and Mormons outperformed Protestants and Roman Catholics in answering questions about major religions, while many respondents could not correctly give the most basic tenets of their own faiths.

Forty-five percent of Roman Catholics who participated in the study didn't know that, according to church teaching, the bread and wine used in Holy Communion is not just a symbol, but becomes the body and blood of Christ.

Just tell me that people don't really know what they are believing in.

8hertz

Linda

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 06:25:30 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_rel_religious_literacy_poll

A new survey of Americans' knowledge of religion found that atheists, agnostics, Jews and Mormons outperformed Protestants and Roman Catholics in answering questions about major religions, while many respondents could not correctly give the most basic tenets of their own faiths.

Forty-five percent of Roman Catholics who participated in the study didn't know that, according to church teaching, the bread and wine used in Holy Communion is not just a symbol, but becomes the body and blood of Christ.

Just tell me that people don't really know what they are believing in.

8hertz

I think a large amount of people grow up in their religion and therefore don't question it or take it as seriously as they could. It becomes a habit or part of the family tradition and they just stay in it for those reasons. JMO

Linda

Yowbarb

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2010, 08:24:12 AM »
well I enjoyed that video . Thanks

Oh, glad you were able to find it...
One of the best documentaries I have seen.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

friskyrobert

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 05:31:34 AM »
David, Let me offer an answer on why a virgin birth was nessesary regarding the lineage of King David.
   In Genisis ch2, the result of Mankind partaking of the Tree of Knowlege was death (a shortend life span) and a curse that was past down through all the generations of Mankind. You can read about these curses and still see them active today; pain durring child birth, weeds and throrns etc. Curses extend down thrugh the blood line or generations via iniquity (Exodus ch20 v5). Iniquity is the generational traits of doing that which is destructive or evil like, alchohalism, violence or adultery which can be observed passing down thrugh the generations today. This goes beyond behavior that is taught.  So, all the generations following Adam have some form of iniquity passed down. None of us are perfect are we?  Even a baby or toddler will behave selfishly and
break things when they do not get their way.

The sacraficial system set up durring the time of the Exodus covered the peoples' sins for a season. Iniquity and generational iniquity (curses) however, still had to be endured.  By the way, I want to thank all the mothers who endured the pain of child birth to bring us all into this life, thank you!  But the Prophets spoke about a time and about a person that would change that and redeem mankind from this curse and his iniquity, refered to as the MESSIAH. Blood from a perfect animal was used in the sacrafices as a demonstration of what would happen in the future. A more effective and perfect sacrafice was coming.  But, in order to fullfill these redemptive prophacies, the blood had to be perfect without the taint of generational iniquity. Since all men have this generational iniquity, that disqualifies a man that is normally born from the seed of a man (the father).  So, that means it had to be the seed (A man born) from a woman, as prophacied in Genisis ch3 v15 and hence, the virgin birth of YAHSHUA (Jesus). The seed for this conception was provided by YHVH (GOD) Himself (Luke ch1 v35), like it was prophicied by Abraham in Genisis ch22 v8 & v14 on the exact spot on Mt Moriah in Jerusalem, where the ultimate redemptive sacrafice would happen in the future.  This sacrafice did occure and now the redemptive process is available to any decendant of Adam who believes and is obedient to the simple teachings of YAHSHUA.

Did this answer your question?

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 07:13:55 AM »
This sacrafice did occure and now the redemptive process is available to any decendant of Adam who believes and is obedient to the simple teachings of YAHSHUA. Did this answer your question?

Yes, Thank you very much. The other verses you pointed out has filled in some missing information about the reason for a virgin
birth. I found it interesting that no religious book or other sources of religious information that I have ever seen has given a reason
for why a virgin birth was necessary. I stumbled upon the fact that the line of David was forbidden when it came time for Mary to
carry the Saviour and that a virgin birth was necessary.
It almost seems like the Bible is a mental hologram.   ::)  Scriptures in far apart locations or different Books tie together to create
a new 'Truth' above and beyond what one would get out of the verses if they stood alone.....
Very good, Thanks.   Aseekertoo

Carlg

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »
I consider the bible to be historical fiction.   The virgin birth is possibly another way to describe the birth to a genetically modified person.  This would be the  first human in the present form, which would also cover the “Missing Link” problem.   I like Sitchen’s description of how a lot of history happened.  He also explained the Sodom and Gomorrah as a nuclear attack. 
I wonder how religion will survive 2012 and what it will look like afterwards.

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2011, 11:04:15 AM »
Thanks for being honest Carl Gustafson.The Bibles of the world though all cryptic for a reason have common roots and they are an amazingly pledgerized and retranslated set of books would you not at least acknowledge that. I have friends with absolute disdane for religions so I can see how you might feel that way. I stayed away from the Church I grew up in and any Church for that matter for 40yrs because I had to find relavance in going back and have and did and want to help the old people in their last years. You may require a road to Demascas beam of light to knock you to your knees as I have and maybe you would give it an "occasional read" Retranslated too much and so cryptic the Bible can not be judged for on content by any one passage alone! I am afraid all left Egypt for a while during the last Exodus not just the group that left with Moses. Most died the ones hid away in caves barely survived and so developed the Leviticus laws ( The toughest to stomach)as a marginal guide to keep the flailing small group going and hoping for a child because most humans became barren due to stress. There is much to be learned and I thank God for the History Channel{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

augonit

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2011, 12:24:24 PM »
I believe after 2012, people will be much more spiritual, like God intended for us to be in the first place.  I think that shift may be starting even now.  And I say, Praise God for it!

Jimfarmer

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2011, 03:21:00 PM »
Hi Carl,
You said "I consider the bible to be historical fiction. "

Here is a source that might interest you.  http://rune.galactic.to/thaoeng.html  "the book “Thiaoouba Prophecy” - about a direct contact to a superhuman race of nicelooking giants that happend in 1987 in Australia".  A version of the life of Jesus is given which is different from the biblical version.  For example, the original Jesus person abandoned his mission after the death of his brother during their travels in the orient, and he married in Japan, fathered two children, and died there.  The tomb of Jesus is still there in Shingo Village (Herai) in Japan.   A stand-in was then recruited from a planet of the eighth level, who completed the mission.

Similarly,  the Billy Meier material contains a bit of info about Jesus that differs from the biblical version, but I don't know just where to find it now.

Ezhitman

« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2011, 06:02:33 AM »
I have read that book last year or before that. It is Luciferian. Don't believe what is written there regarding Jesus Christ.  I have read many channeled materials all of which claim to be aliens from other planets etc. Many who comment on the Bible speak falsely about the scriptures and each channelled or otherwise material source contradicts the other. They are Lucifer's drones. He is the author of them and cleverly mix trues with lies. Lucifer translated is Light-bearer. That's how he deceived Eve so cleverly in the Garden of Eden. It is no different today with the mass pandemic hysteria with the UFOs. These so-called aliens that many are made to believe in are not from other planets or star systems (I believe with the exception of the Pleadians and definitely the Anunnaki) are not. Many of these entities (reptilian shape-shifters & otherwise) are under the rule of Lucifer to deceive and to turn many away from The Truth. To make sure that none will enter the Kingdom of God. To keep many in division and keep many distracted and to cause their victims to chase after them. Many of these entities are not who they claim to be. There is a huge grand end-time deception going on. Lucifer works in many areas to confuse and cause people to doubt the Bible. He is succeeding very well. Lucifer is called the light-bearer.

Source: www.PROPHECY.org

1073. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 17 July 1997 at 1:30 PM. in English.

The Lord said, "The media, the movie makers, are going to want you to look to outer space, for other Beings, they call them Aliens. What I am telling you is: Do not look to outer space - look to inner space, for that is where they are. The spirit demons, the things that are not of God, the things that will destroy you.

So look to the Bible; look to Jesus Christ of Nazareth; look to the Father; through the Power, through the Eyes of the Holy Spirit - you will find Heaven. Listen to My Words – Clearly and to the Point: Inner space, inner space, inner space - is where the devil is. So be it. So be it. So be it." (over)

Source: www.PROPHECY.org, [an extract from communion-ship with The Lord Jesus Christ]

Ray: "I asked you about aliens from other worlds. Are there any living things in other planets in other worlds besides the earth?"

Jesus: "Like I told you earlier, the evil things you see in the sky that move so fast are from Satan. Satan and his evil ones are the creators of the space aliens. For the Lord, the Great I am, created only man in his image, but man was spoiled by Satan.

Satan has dominion over the earth, but after the war he will be in shackles, in hell, until he is released for the final battle. He created the space creatures so people would chase them and treat them as gods. He wants people to treat the aliens as gods because they are Satanic beings. It is - another one of his tricks to fool the stupid and the blind. WOE!--to man who does not believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Great I am, and the Holy Spirit."

The following is a small extract from www.PROPHECIES.org: - The following conversation is between The Lord Jesus Christ and prophetess Linda Newkirk*

(L) "And the black helicopters?"

(J) "They belong to Germany."

"So, this worldwide blitz of black helicopters belongs to The Germans?"

"And to Lucifer."

"How, my Lord?"

"Child, you have heard of the men in black, the clones in these black helicopters. These have been created of Lucifer in conjunction with Germany, primarily."

"And also in conjunction with the USA?"

"Yes, indeed but at this point, The USA has fallen."

"So, Germany will use the clones to terrorize?"

"They will use them to terrorize and to spy."

"In what way?"

"Child, they possess super-human abilities. They are part Luciferian--given to have abilities of mind reading, and mind altering, which you do not have."

"So, these so-called aliens, or Luciferians, kidnapped women? Then, mated with them and created these clones, or the men in black which some have seen?"

"‘Tis so."

"And where are these mostly?"

"Underground."

"Are some in military bases?"

"Yes, within mountains, deep within Germany. Also in your military installation currently within the desert."

"So, these clones, or the so-called men in black will be unleashed in great numbers? How many are there?"

"In excess of 200,000."

"So, they will help round up Christians?"

"‘Tis so."

"Are they expendable?"

"Yes."

"In what way, my Lord?"

"Through sickness, disease, war--the same as you. They are half human."

"This is disgusting. Will these be done away with?"

"Yes, when I return all will be wiped out instantly."

"So, you know each one and his whereabouts at all times?"

"I know every one."

"What can people do to defend against them?"

"Be free in Me. Live My laws. Know that the physical body is for a short while, only. I promise eternal life to those, who love Me, and honor Me through living My laws."

"So, my Lord, when the US military acts like they do not know anything about the aliens or the men in black, they lie."

"They do."

"Are all flying saucers Luciferian?

"The USA and Germany have them."

"Those over Mexico?"

"Man-made."

"And, the rest of the flying saucers?"

"Luciferian."

"My Lord, do those of your kingdom, or others on benevolent missions, ever use such crafts?"

"We do."

"Do you use them to come her into our midst?"

"We do not."

"Why?"

"These are not needed for Me or mine to come therein. You have My Holy Spirit. My angels travel therein by projection. In other words, they image a place and are instantly there."

"And, Lucifer and his do not?"

"They can."

"Then, why the vehicles?"

"For transport, for research."

"What do they transport?"

"Dense objects."

"Like?"

"People, animals, equipment."

"So, The Luciferians created these flying saucers to operate in this sphere?"

"They did."

"My Lord, would you use them to travel to other galaxies?"

"Possibly, but they are not necessary, as we have The River."

"I read many years ago of other beings coming here in spacecraft from other stars to help with the ascension and Great War. Is this true, my Lord?"

"It is most untrue. The Father has entrusted Me with much power--all the power I need, and more. Remember, I have huge numbers of angels and saints at my disposal. Child, there are many, many, who commune with demons, and with Satan and his.

Yowbarb

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2011, 06:50:43 AM »
I consider the bible to be historical fiction.   The virgin birth is possibly another way to describe the birth to a genetically modified person.  This would be the  first human in the present form, which would also cover the “Missing Link” problem.   I like Sitchen’s description of how a lot of history happened.  He also explained the Sodom and Gomorrah as a nuclear attack. 
I wonder how religion will survive 2012 and what it will look like afterwards.

It could have been a virgin birth... several biological possibilities and ET intervention possible.
Not discounting the original story or a religious discussion just sayin many possibilites.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW