Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Marshall LIVE on Project Camelot Whistleblower Radio 30-7-10  (Read 4066 times)

Aijalon

Marshall!

The interview has just finished and I am SOOO glad I got to hear it!!! I could have sat here for 2 more hours, I bet!

Thank-you Marshall! Great info and especially HOPE!

5 X "you are not alone"! (with tears welling up in my eyes) Thanks, again!

Anyone miss the interview? I think that you will be able to hear it on the Project Camelot site or in the Whistleblower archives...

Aileen

GEMUNIS

Re: Marshall LIVE on Project Camelot Whistleblower Radio 30-7-10
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 10:28:30 AM »
Dear Marshall,
The information you most recently posted on G1.9, fit's the photos I posted On the Possible (Super Nova), or (Black Hole).
Please take a look, at the photo's I posted, when you get the chance, they are posted under (COPING WITH REGECTION, and (AM I DELLUSIONAL).

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: Marshall LIVE on Project Camelot Whistleblower Radio 30-7-10
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 01:19:55 PM »
Gemunis, what pics are you speaking of, and where are they? I must admit, that the first time I saw your pics of the red object, that I was reminded of G1.9.  But the pics of G1.9, as you should be aware of, are from different spectrums and combined. Each spectrum showed only a part of the whole.  Please give links when possible. thanks,  ed

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW