Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Is USA the New Babylon in Prophecy  (Read 7056 times)

ASEEKERTOO

Is USA the New Babylon in Prophecy
« on: July 25, 2010, 09:50:08 AM »
Much work has gone into the following Webpage. The first link is to the homepage.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/wake_up_america.html
The link below is page ONE of the article on whether the USA is the new babylon as spoken
about in the bible.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/america_babylon.htm
The article on whether the USA is the new babylon is a long one !
Food for thought. David.
--------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
Page 4 of the article is long but still covers the issue in a nutshell.
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/america_babylon4.htm

« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:27:33 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

Jimfarmer

Re: Is USA the New Babylon in Prophecy
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 10:03:58 AM »
Hi ASEEKERTOO,

Oooh, that Babylon article is too long for me!  If you have read it all, is there any chance that you could give us a synopsis, or even just the "punch line"?  Thanks.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 10:41:40 AM »
Hi ASEEKERTOO,
Oooh, that Babylon article is too long for me!  If you have read it all, is there any chance that you could give us a synopsis, or even just the "punch line"?  Thanks.
LOL. I know what you mean. I get headaches reading something that long.
The crux of the matter is that the Babylon spoken of by the prophets appears to be the U.S.A. When you read the books in the bible that talk about the destruction of Babylon [ Revelations is the main one i believe..... ] then think of America.
Rev. chap. 17 and 18 would be my Synopsis.  :D
I don't know that I believe it but then there are some strong arguments in favor of it. How is it that prophecies for the End
Times would NOT mention the most powerful nation on the face of the earth ? So, as I said, food for thought. :)

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 10:11:02 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

Metapyx

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 07:40:12 PM »
here is another resource concerning America being The Daughter of Babylon

http://www.aoreport.com/mag/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=82

there are many messianics and christians waiting for the Middle East War to take place.
it is expected that we will be given the opportunity to immigrate to Israel. Take it!
scripture indicates that Israel is the only safe place to be during the coming earth changes.
whoever decides to remain in America (Babylon) is in for a rude awakening: Jer. 50 & 51, and
Rev. 18.

BTW Revelation 6:16 refers to people believing that the Judgement is taking place.
The reality is they will experience earth changes and think that the End is coming.
However, when Wormwood passes by and they witness the earth changes, they
will believe they survived the Judgement. The real Judgement is yet to come: the
beast, the wars, and the wrath of God are yet to come.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2010, 05:29:40 AM »
here is another resource concerning America being The Daughter of Babylon

http://www.aoreport.com/mag/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=82

there are many messianics and christians waiting for the Middle East War to take place.
it is expected that we will be given the opportunity to immigrate to Israel. Take it!
scripture indicates that Israel is the only safe place to be during the coming earth changes.
whoever decides to remain in America (Babylon) is in for a rude awakening: Jer. 50 & 51, and
Rev. 18.

BTW Revelation 6:16 refers to people believing that the Judgement is taking place.
The reality is they will experience earth changes and think that the End is coming.
However, when Wormwood passes by and they witness the earth changes, they
will believe they survived the Judgement. The real Judgement is yet to come: the
beast, the wars, and the wrath of God are yet to come.
Excellent webpage Meta. Takes a while to read it but it is worth it. A lot of good info !
Thank you for posting it. David

neoslim

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »
I must say that as a believer in prophecy and an avid reader of prophecy as well I believe the destruction of Babylon is either Iraq (modern day Babylon) or an area in and around the mediterranean, possibly Rome. When reading bible prophecy there is no mention of the United States in any type of coded language I could decipher. I believe this is because before the time of the end, the United States will have already lost much of her power as we are seeing now. I believe that there will come a third world war, and that when this war and the revolutions that follow it are over then shall the 7 year tribulation begin. This is what my conclusion is after years of studying not only bible prophecy but native american, jewish, islamic, founding father prophecy as well as many other ancient and modern day prophecies. I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

1969quartz0

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 06:30:51 PM »
neoslim it may be that it is called by a different name in prophecy, the U.S. Navy is bigger then the next 17 biggest Navy's combined the number of nukes let alone other weapons could destroy the world many times over it will be awhile before the U.S. is irrelevant the people may starve and have to do without but the people in power will have to be taken seriously for some time to come, even after world war III.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 06:48:36 PM »
I don't know a whole lot of this subject, but I believe the prophecy says Jerusalem, not Israel, to be distinct.  If you take notice, the USA hasn't taken the destruction of the growing zones, that the rest of the world has. A lot of the world is gonna be hungry, but there should be ample foods in America and it's neighbors. This has the potential to turn ugly, with the rest of the world. We'll see, I guess.

neoslim

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 12:37:38 PM »
Nathan let's hope you're right. However, given the war on the U.S. mexican border, and given the fact that our leaders in congress are spending this country into irreversible debt, and given the chance that terrible natural disasters could bankrupt this country, and given the possibility of a civil war in this country, I would say that it wouldnt be long for America to lose her standing in the world. I wouldn't doubt it.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW