Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Two sons, one father - one God, or two?  (Read 6667 times)

CaveDiver

Two sons, one father - one God, or two?
« on: July 15, 2010, 05:20:03 PM »
This whole war threat by and between the Jews/Christians and Muslims today can be an enigma.  We have two sons of the same father who taught both sons the ways of the same God and yet they claim to each have their own God and one wishes to kill the other and the other threatens to do the same if threatened. 

Jews/Christians have their God "Yahweh" who calls Himself "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob", Abraham being the father of both sons and Isaac being one of the sons.  And Muslims have their God "Allah" which means God in Arabic and trace their heritage back to Abraham through Ishmael, the other son.  And the very building that is the center of Meca was built by Abraham and Ishmael some 4000 years ago out of a black comet that landed near their camp site. 

Therefore, if Abraham is the teacher of the ways of his God that he taught to both Ishmael and Isaac, and is father of the Jews/Christians and Architect of Meca why do both sides insist that their God is two separate Gods: Yahwah and Allah?

Any thoughts?

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Two sons, one father - one God, or two?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2010, 05:49:48 PM »
I believe they are one ultimately, but there were plenty of lower level entities that were still way more interesting than the average Biblical character. They are all as right as they are wrong for we have all been deceived by the virtuous act of keeping the great knowledge of the past so cryptic{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Bill

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2010, 05:53:03 PM »
Enter the prophet Mohammed! They are decended from the same father but at some point the teachings changed. Abraham was a decendent of adam but so was cain, where did his tribe or clan end up?

CaveDiver

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 07:52:37 PM »
I agree Mynymn, our past had been kept cryptic.  It falls upon us to research deep into what is available and not locked up behind glass doors or buried vaults.  It all must tell one continuous story.
How do you think the war between Israel and Iraq will unfold?

CaveDiver

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 08:13:31 PM »
And I agree with you, Bill, that Mohammed substantially changed the order of things as they had been passed down from Abraham and documented by Moses.  However, the Emperor Constantine did the same thing, did he not, by merging the tradition, teachings and facts of the Judeo-Christians into paganism creating a unified church state religion?  I see that Mohammed pulled together warring bands and tribes of his countrymen into a unified country by having scribes document what the being of light was telling him, thus building a unified church state as well.

Do you feel that this dissension between Islam and Israel will play a part in WWIII, or just play out as another personal religious war?  Do you feel that either or both parties are influential enough to affect a world war?

I look forward to your thoughts. 
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 08:35:26 PM by Dan Dean »

Lori

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 10:42:14 AM »
Some say that prophesy is predicting that the Christan, Islamic and Jewish faith will actually unite in the battle against the Anti Christ and his minions and they are trying so desperately to keep them separate and hating each other.  Because together all people of faith can be very powerful.

Lori

CaveDiver

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 08:59:30 PM »
Hi Lori!

Judeo-Christian prophesy, namely Daniel and Revelations, says that all of the nations around Israel will attack her.  If this were to occur now, all of the nations around Israel are Muslim. 

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world with strong plans to rule the U.S. by the 2030.  Their current method is much like the Christians during the Spanish Inquisition - convert or your will be enslaved or killed.  Did you know that Muslims, in the U.S do not have to pay tax for the new Health Care Bill? Yet they are fully vested in the benefits thereof.   It is the way of Islam to enslave "non-believers" for their benefit.  This is one of the VERY many things that Islam has accomplished in the gradual take over of the U.S.  We now have a President that declares the U.S. is no longer a Christian nation.  No president has EVER said that.  Most have acknowledged the roots and foundation of the U.S. Constitution.

I see that Islam has definite intention to rule Israel or blow them off the planet.  I also see that Israel is having none of it and will strike with greater counter measures.

According to informants from the Builderberg Group, WWIII has been planned for for 5 years now.  It is the elites plan that it begin with Israel and Iran in a battle of religion.

I do agree with you, Lori, in that if I were to devise a way to destroy a people, it would be to create discord among them.  This has been the strategy of those who start wars for profit for many centuries.

I look for it to begin there.  However, the elites do fail in their goals from time to time.  The heat is stepping up though.  This time last year, Rockefeller stated "We will be in control by September." speaking of 2009. It has taken near two hundred years for them to strategically take control of the world.  They are brazen in their actions now and will use whatever device of discord at their disposal to accomplish their targets - world dominion.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 11:34:42 AM »
This whole war threat by and between the Jews/Christians and Muslims today can be an enigma.  We have two sons of the same father who taught both sons the ways of the same God and yet they claim to each have their own God and one wishes to kill the other and the other threatens to do the same if threatened. 
Jews/Christians have their God "Yahweh" who calls Himself "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob", Abraham being the father of both sons and Isaac being one of the sons.  And Muslims have their God "Allah" which means God in Arabic and trace their heritage back to Abraham through Ishmael, the other son.  And the very building that is the center of Meca was built by Abraham and Ishmael some 4000 years ago out of a black comet that landed near their camp site. 
Therefore, if Abraham is the teacher of the ways of his God that he taught to both Ishmael and Isaac, and is father of the Jews/Christians and Architect of Meca why do both sides insist that their God is two separate Gods: Yahwah and Allah?
Any thoughts?
I went back to the bible and reread genesis and other selected verses. After doing so I attempted to write up a semi-detailed
view of my own. In a second I will post a website that sums the situation up much better than I ever could !
Some things I noticed about Ishmael were that his mother, Hagar, was an Egyptian. Ishmael, though he came from the seed
of Abraham; he did not have with him the 'other half of the family' so to speak. That is to say, the DNA from a woman's
side of the Israelite family was not there. And the DNA side of the discussion gets too deep. Though Ishmael was the firstborn;
he did not meet the requirements for the Inheritance that God promised Abraham. Notice also that even though Abraham lived
in the land of Canaan; he did not take a wife from that nation and for good reason. ::) The war basically in my humble opinion
is one of Inheritance. The 'family' of Ishmael believes that they should have what was promised to Abraham.

http://therefinersfire.org/ishmael_and_isaac.htm

Let it also be noted that this was not the first time that a Firstborn Son of the house of Israel did not gain the inheritance !
Esau and Jacob; beginning Genesis 25:19.
As to a black comet being in Mecca. Good question. Any websites to share concerning the black comet ? 
We see through the glass darkly and we simple do not and will not exactly understand what God is up to. Not until the plan
is finished and the mystery revealed.  David
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 11:36:24 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

CaveDiver

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2010, 12:04:12 PM »
David, I think you are right on - that this is a war over inheritance. 

Sarai, Abraham's actual wife, was his half-sister, if I remember correctly from history, as there were none other from the bloodline available to him for marriage at the time.

The story of Abraham building the kabba is usually accepted, however, the origin of the stone has different beliefs.  And a small few say that is was built from granite from local hills.  I am not sure of a work that has proven one way or the other.  If you find one, would you kindly post it?

Dan

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2010, 06:38:19 AM »

Sarai, Abraham's actual wife, was his half-sister, if I remember correctly from history, as there were none other from the bloodline available to him for marriage at the time.

The story of Abraham building the kabba is usually accepted, however, the origin of the stone has different beliefs.  And a small few say that is was built from granite from local hills.  I am not sure of a work that has proven one way or the other.  If you find one, would you kindly post it? Dan
Nope, do not know of any websites that go into detail about the origin of the stone. I may come across something later as
to websites. For now, I would like to point out Zecharia Sitchins' work. The translation of the Sumerian Clay tablets yielded
a story of Gilgamesh, a Sumerian King. Gilgamesh once had a DREAM that he came across 'something' that fell from the Sky
and he attempted to pull it out of the ground. Whatever it was, he identified it as being from the Gods. A meteorite ?; or
something artificially made and had the markings of the Gods ? Dream or no dream; at least the point was made that something
might have fallen from the sky at one time and the object was revered. His mother told him the dream meant that he had
a 'friend' that arrived from heaven. That being his newfound companion Enkidu.
Here is a snippet of the Translation of the tablet:
"Gilgamesh got up and revealed the dream, saying to his mother:
      "Mother, I had a dream last night.
      Stars of the sky appeared,
      and some kind of meteorite(?) of Anu fell next to me.
      I tried to lift it but it was too mighty for me,
      I tried to turn it over but I could not budge it.
      The Land of Uruk was standing around it,
      the whole land had assembled about it,
      the populace was thronging around it,
      the Men clustered about it,
      and kissed its feet as if it were a little baby (!).
      I loved it and embraced it as a wife.
      I laid it down at your feet,
      and you made it compete with me."

"The trapper's father spoke to him saying:
      "My son, there lives in Uruk a certain Gilgamesh.
      There is no one stronger than he,
      he is as strong as the meteorite(?) of Anu.
      Go, set off to Uruk,
      tell Gilgamesh of this Man of Might.
      He will give you the harlot Shamhat, take her with you.
      The woman will overcome the fellow (?) as if she were strong.
      When the animals are drinking at the watering place
      have her take off her robe and expose her sex.
      When he sees her he will draw near to her,
      and his animals, who grew up in his wilderness, will be alien to him

Here is the webpage for the source of my quotes and the translation of the story of Gilgamesh.
http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/mesopotamian/gilgamesh/tab1.htm
The books of Zecharia Sitchin are eye openers. Though I pretty much take everything I read with a grain of
Salt..... :)   David

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2010, 08:28:18 AM »
Sarai, Abraham's actual wife, was his half-sister, if I remember correctly from history, as there were none other from the bloodline available to him for marriage at the time. Dan
Throughout the Bible it is mentioned that a Patriarch had married their Half Sister..... What would be the importance in that
as to Bloodline? Well, in the ancient Sumerian texts, the same importance of marrying a half sister is evident. Those that
proclaimed to be 'of the Gods' also. Some had even mentioned that they were 2/3's God. How can one be 2/3's God ?
Father + Mother is 1/2 of each right ? mmmmm But now, in this day and age, Science is aware of another type of DNA
that is ONLY passed down from the Mother.

Nuclear DNA or nDNA
Usually, when we speak about DNA, we are talking about what is technically known as nuclear DNA or nDNA. It controls most aspects of our physical appearance and physical makeup. We know that every cell in our bodies contains two copies of it in the cell nucleus.

Mitochondrial DNA is Only Inherited from the Mother
What sets mtDNA apart is that, unlike nuclear DNA which is equally inherited from both father and mother, mtDNA is inherited only from the mother, because all our mitochondria are descended from those in our mother's egg cells.

This means that Mitochondrial DNA is passed from a mother to her children, which also makes it useful for tracing individuals maternal lineage. So, that while both sons and daughters inherit mtDNA from their mothers, only daughters can pass their mtDNA to their children.

source: http://forensicscience.suite101.com/article.cfm/what_is_mitochondrial_dna
So; the Mother contributes 2 parts Dna and the Father 1 part.......... If the Father were a GOD then the son or daughter would
be a 3/3rds or full God. If the Father is a Human; then here is were we get Son or Daughter of 2/3's God.
At least it appears that way;'GOD' being a relative term to whatever the ancient clay tablet writers meant when they called
someone a God........
The constant statements of God saying that Israelites were his chosen people and the constant insistence that a Patriarch marry
a half sister sort of makes sense. What that means in TODAYS world I don't know. I could ramble on but it would depart from the
Half Sister/ Dna scenario..... David

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2010, 04:08:59 PM »
I am convinced all people on all sides of religion issue knows as does our ptb as to what is approaching and we are seeing an acceleration of events. A lot of Hale Mary stuff could start at any time. Hang on it may have begun. The very young have the biggest wake up call. I am glad we have a forum. Good luck All{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW