Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Space.com - Sun's Nemesis Pelted Earth with Comets, Study Suggests  (Read 11681 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
After being ridiculed for years by space.com, badastronomy.com, nasa.gov et. al., a glimmer of truth emerges.
Marshall

Sun's Nemesis Pelted Earth with Comets, Study Suggests

A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.

Nicknamed "Nemesis" or "The Death Star," this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter.

Why do scientists think something could be hidden beyond the edge of our solar system? Originally, Nemesis was suggested as a way to explain a cycle of mass extinctions on Earth.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
They edge closer and closer to full disclosure.  ed

Guardian

yeah ed, they think they're so sneaky

Initalone

• Members
  • Trusted Member
     This link may have been posted before.  Even though there's a lot to sift through, this site provides detailed explanation and data illustrating the likelihood of the existence of a binary companion to our sun.

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/index.shtml

Bill

Read the article very interesting, was reading the post to it and found one even more interesting, this fellow Senmut has a web site with some really interesting stuff its gonna take alot of reading to check it all out, I'm sure others will help. www.senmut,webs.com catch you later Bill.

Bill

Its not the tecnology, its me i'll try again.www.senmut.webs.com  Bill

Yowbarb

After being ridiculed for years by space.com, badastronomy.com, nasa.gov et. al., a glimmer of truth emerges.
Marshall

Sun's Nemesis Pelted Earth with Comets, Study Suggests

A dark object may be lurking near our solar system, occasionally kicking comets in our direction.

Nicknamed "Nemesis" or "The Death Star," this undetected object could be a red or brown dwarf star, or an even darker presence several times the mass of Jupiter.

Why do scientists think something could be hidden beyond the edge of our solar system? Originally, Nemesis was suggested as a way to explain a cycle of mass extinctions on Earth.

Marshall thanks very much for posting this. It does seem to be quite a breakthrough...
- Yowbarb

Deathanyl

Re: Space.com - Sun's Nemesis Pelted Earth with Comets, Study Suggests
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 10:28:29 AM »
love the disclosed disclosure date mid 2012, by then if it's able to reflect any light as many feel it will we will all be able to see it with a naked eye!

I think it's so they can plot it's path through our inner system and see /guess how bad it's going to be so they can bunker down or prep in proper procedure! Sneaky Sneakies, and guess how much supplies will be available as they announce they have found it and it is coming?!

No by the time CNN beings you Anderson cooper under the two suns no one will be @ work making and shipping produce, most grocery stores will be closed or bare, ever wondered why most new box stores r built the way they they are? it's a mini fort for supplies if staffed with soldier types for issuing us our "rations". Course by the end of that MSM confirmation it will be house arrest time or a truly public message from our local rules telling us were on our own!...

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 11:04:39 AM »
It becomes more interesting when you look at the starviewerteam dec;arations and this info, and compare the authors of the papers.

noproblemo2

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 12:07:11 PM »
I agree the time is now to truly be certain that we will have in what we will need to survive in the aftertime, this can't be kept quiet for very much longer then it will be mass chaos. I am going to order the hat that Marshall has recommended also and start wearing it.

Bill

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2011, 07:21:26 AM »
Its not the tecnology, its me i'll try again.www.senmut.webs.com  Bill
I had posted this link some time ago in reference to the suns nemesis I revisited it recently and this site has lots of new info others should look at this!

Yowbarb

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 10:10:20 AM »
I agree the time is now to truly be certain that we will have in what we will need to survive in the aftertime, this can't be kept quiet for very much longer then it will be mass chaos. I am going to order the hat that Marshall has recommended also and start wearing it.

I keep missing that what kind of hat?

noproblemo2

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 11:39:00 AM »
Tilly's Endurables

VillageIdiot

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 11:56:21 AM »
Tilly's Endurables
Are you talking about one of these?: http://www.tilley.com/Hats.aspx   :o

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW