Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: A Puzzling Collapse of Earth's Upper Atmosphere  (Read 4503 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
A Puzzling Collapse of Earth's Upper Atmosphere
« on: July 16, 2010, 11:41:13 PM »
I hate to put a damper on everyone's BP cap celebrations, but more bad news is pouring in now.
Marshall

A Puzzling Collapse of Earth's Upper Atmosphere

July 15, 2010:  NASA-funded researchers are monitoring a big event in our planet's atmosphere. High above Earth's surface where the atmosphere meets space, a rarefied layer of gas called "the thermosphere" recently collapsed and now is rebounding again.

"This is the biggest contraction of the thermosphere in at least 43 years," says John Emmert of the Naval Research Lab, lead author of a paper announcing the finding in the June 19th issue of the Geophysical Research Letters (GRL). "It's a Space Age record."

The collapse happened during the deep solar minimum of 2008-2009

Lori

Re: A Puzzling Collapse of Earth's Upper Atmosphere
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 10:35:47 AM »
I saw this the other day.   :o  Creepy sort of feeling starting again.

Linda

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 02:36:20 PM »
What do you think this means? Do you think Planet X perturbations could affect this? Just a thought.

Linda

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 09:01:47 PM »
Even the scientists are puzzled by this one. It starts to remove  any doubt that there is something near, effecting our solar system, and sun.

Lori

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 06:59:29 AM »
I wanted to post this art work but it is copy righted and won't let me but heres the link.  Could the sky be in the early beginnings of 'Rolling Back as a Scroll?

http://www.charleyssnyder.com/Bible%20Prophecy/Image%20Listing/Image%20Pages/13.%20Earthquake,%20Blackened%20Sun,%20Moon%20as%20Blood,%20and%20Heavens%20Rolled%20Back.htm

The Sixth Seal--Terror

12I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great (A)earthquake; and the (B)sun became black as (C)sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood;
 13and (D)the stars of the sky fell to the earth, (E)as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind.

14(F)The sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up, and (G)every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW