Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: The E.T. Agenda and the Shroud of Turin Connection  (Read 10518 times)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: The E.T. Agenda and the Shroud of Turin Connection
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2010, 01:40:25 PM »
I am just guessing that all of the abductees were in good health. If any sickly or disease carriers were abducted, I would love to know this info. Genetics could be a deciding factor,also.  We know that if this is true, they won't be around me for 500 miles.

Carluccio_piattino

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2010, 02:49:09 PM »
Carluccio, I like the idea of discussing this over some refreshments and food. In my prior post, I didn't make it clear that, as you believe, scientific progress, making more neat things, is not evolution. Your beliefs and mine travel very similar paths. I must believe that if we were near one another, we would be close friends.   ed

Ed,

Thanks for your words and I am glad that we share similar paths. I am sure that were we physically closer to each other we (my wife included) would be close friends, exchanging good recipes and exquisite drinks under the justification of "fuel" for good reasoning over the wonders of life and challenges ahead.

Um abrasso (a hug),

Carluccio (which translates to little Charles in italian)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 07:38:08 PM »
Thanks Carluccio. Perhaps destiny will bring us all together.  ed

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 05:35:55 AM »
I reckon I should speak up here. I have had multiple events to occur to me that were of that nature. It has been my lifelong desire to know why they were following my life so that first 18yrs. I give them as being of a lot more of a spiritual entity. However on at least a couple of times were as with somekind of robot. I will leave it at that. What throws me is that I would be the worst example of the gene expression of double rotary scoliosis. I am not crunched to the degree as the little guy on "so you think you can dance" but enough for me to decide never to pass this horrible gene. I always refer to it as the snake in my spine because growing up I would writhe and wiggle a lot driving my father nuts. I believe they will be back. I also know when they return for me they will not be coming for my body. I was afraid during my 18yr old experiences. When I was young my mom told me they were Angels and to not be afraid and I was not. By age 15 I had a friend in the JWittness' and he said no they are demons they are always demons. That was enough to make the next 3 encounters to be traumatic. If only I had not have been afraid like before. If they come all you can do is pray they are "your" makers because during the Pillsbury bakeoff of planet Earth you will be found or flung into the fray
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Mjoy

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 07:48:27 AM »
OH, what a great, in-depth answer!  Thank you Mr. Kerner.  Thank you, Mr. Masters.
I know that this freewill stuff is a leetle more complicated as I can process right now.  And, I am willing to learn.
I have no memory of ever been abducted, and yet, when I watch sci-fi movies, and see earth from outer space, I recognize doing that somewhere, sometime.  Maybe it is a past or future life bleed-through. I loved investigating Billy Meier and his adventures. 
Again, thank you, Mr. Kerner and Mr. Masters for helping me out.  And my thanks to all the others out there, contributing their take on this subject.  I have been helped. :)
Bye for now,
Mary

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW