Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: The E.T. Agenda and the Shroud of Turin Connection  (Read 10522 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
The E.T. Agenda and the Shroud of Turin Connection
« on: July 10, 2010, 07:51:36 PM »
The E.T. Agenda and the Shroud of Turin Connection

Mjoy

Re: The E.T. Agenda and the Shroud of Turin Connection
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 07:41:02 AM »
What a completely fascinating interview!  I am going to get the book.
Yet, there are some questions I am going to be pondering and so I will put a few questions, or thoughts that I have out there, and if anyone wants to ponder with me, or help me to make sense of what may be some confusion, on my part, then I would be most grateful.
OK-  So we are actually immortal beings with freewill, living in a freewill universe.  Right? And yet physical reality-3D-it limited, and subject to the laws of physics.  That which is living in time, will fall apart, and decay, and has a beginning and an end.  Our "souls" (that which is missing in the Grays), is the living, immortal part, that expresses in Oneness or Love.  That is what we call, "God".  And yet in this universe of Freewill, the part that was missing in the definition of Dr. Silverman, is the aspect of relationship.  If I choose to act onto my envirenment, then that which I interact with, must, on some level, agree to act with me.  Or are only some free to choose, and others not?  I do not agree that we are slaves.  We may choose to act like slaves, we may choose to interact as a victim, while having Grays be the perpetrators for us, but we choose, with our eternal minds to limit ourselves in that way.  Therefore my question is, if we are all able to choose, do we choose to have the experiences that we do, which include alien abduction, and do we choose to live in an environment that gets polluted ? And if we live with a freewill, then we cannot be victims, nor perpetrators, and that, therefore we are choosing to act like victims for a reason.  And if we want to grow up and be as Jesus, at one with all life, then it behooves us to see the oneness in all life.  To love is the key.  That means to use our minds to heal our minds and therefore, our environment.  That is the message I got from Nigel Kerner. 
I wonder if through choosing to be at one, on a second-to-second basis, releases an energy that will heal our planet, and restore its balance, or maybe move it into a higher dimension? 
I have a lot of food for thought.  Thank you, Marshall.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 09:26:12 AM »
Mjoy: I relayed your questions to the guests.  If they answer, I'll put it up.
Marshall

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 04:27:28 PM »
Hi Mjoy:

Got a wonderful answer from Danielle, she's the publicist for Nigel.  It was so awesome I just had to post it. 

That was a great interview and fun too.   

Cheers, Marshall

Hi Marshall,

I have forwarded the question to Nigel and will get back to you as soon as he has answered it.

Thank you for the wonderful job you have done with the interview. Of all the interviews that Nigel has done thus far he and I agree that yours was the most professional and the most insightful. You really got to the essence of what Nigel had to say and presented it in a way that was clear and to the point. Your Antiques Road show analogy was right on the button. Most of all Nigel says that you spotted the one crucially important point that no one thus far has taken note of and that is the enormous irony in the fact that the robotic Greys or any such mechanism in the universe can spot the precious value of the human soul and thus by implication the power and potential of an individual human being, whilst we are blind to this. He told me he feels you are a remarkable human being and he is very grateful to have had the opportunity to be interviewed on your show.

On another tack, where can I find comments to the interview, do they appear somewhere on the net? It would be interesting to see the feedback.

Best wishes,

Danielle

Jimfarmer

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 08:10:46 PM »
Hi Mjoy,

You said "do we choose to have the experiences that we do, which include alien abduction, and do we choose to live in an environment that gets polluted ?"

Here is my understanding of the situation.  There are many, many planets and sentient species that a soul can incarnate into at each stage of its' progression up the ladder of consciousness.  Before each such incarnation, the soul, in consultation with the Birthing Guides and perhaps other entities, chooses an infant to attach to, on some planet and of some species and race, such that it will then have opportunities to have some of the experiences that it needs in order to progress.  Some of those experiences are, of necessity, painful.

Linda

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 06:20:27 AM »
Well said Jim, I would add that as we have what we call a chart or plan that we will experience while in this incarnation, the earth has it's chart as well. We are experiencing for ourselves and for the mass population as we are all connected to one another and to the Earths experience. We are here at this moment in time because we chose to experience these events.

Linda

Mjoy

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 07:26:00 AM »
Hi, All!
Thank you for your insights.  In terms of relationship, we interact and relate to everything and therefore, all that which is created, I believe, must be in the process of evolution, including rocks and robots.  But that thought does not help me understand this idea of the freewill.  I read somewhere, and I can not think where, that the freewill is the ability to choose how I feel about an event, and not that I get the choice of having the event or not.  But I also believe that we are all having subjective experiences, in this 3D world, and I choose to believe something is "good" or "bad" for me, and the goal would be not to judge; and to be at one is to be at peace.  This is where it gets confusing to me.  I am no philosopher.
I am going to order Mr. Kerner's book. 
Bye for now,
Mary

Carluccio_piattino

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 07:52:14 AM »
My very weak understanding of all this is that we live in a world of 3D, or third density, where we cannot see how a world of higher density operates, without time as we know it and without the duality between good and evil.

We are not allowed to see other realities parallel to ours. As we progress to ascension we slowly leave these paradigms into something quite new and quite old (this knowledge is apparently dormant in us), where evil and good is no longer a choice of everyday life, where time is seen differently as well as other dimensional vectors.

Duality seems to be a powerful tool for evolution. Without this experience a soul could take much longer, maybe eons, to evolve. Duality may be responsible for strong emotional developments in the human species, affecting our DNA.

Could we all be actually taking short-cuts to evolution ? In this case, could we be all volunteers to this experience on this spiritually isolated planet ?

Carlos

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 01:38:38 PM »
We're coming to a fork in the road.  We evolve or de-evolve. Evolution and survival are not guaranteed, nor will they come about through some peaceful and mystical process.  Humanity has been here before and failed.

Carluccio_piattino

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 08:26:32 PM »
Marshall,

I cannot see de-evolution. Failure or success is not what is imprinted on us. It cannot be, otherwise God's plan would not be a good one. The soul persists and among the very members of this group there could be those who lived in very ancient times. They learned and are still learning.

I agree that evolution and survival of present physical body is not guaranteed. If we keep focused on physical survival (although important it is) we may delay the adventure ahead.

I beg your pardon, but I saw in your concept of failure a similar concept for those who utterly fail to get a good job, or to raise a family, or whatever other objectives we may currently understand as failure or success as an individual or collectivily. Failure is a dangerous world in our present society, as well as success.

I may have understood you on the reverse. I apologize if that is the case.

Carlos

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2010, 06:58:28 AM »
Carluccio, I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. Mr Masters also. If we don't evolve and advance, and such by looking at where the starting point has gone, if we are 20 years behind the curve at this time,(as an example) and we do not advance with the curve, we will fall behind to maybe 100 years behind the leading edge. Is that not de-evolution?

Montanabarb

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 08:18:21 AM »
What a beautiful, sensitive group of people you are. How I wish I could just download your minds into some of the people to whom I want to offer hope and faith in themselves, to help them understand and just "get through it," (those who are so afraid and feeling utterly hopeless.)  Thank you all.

Carluccio_piattino

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 09:05:13 AM »
Carluccio, I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. Mr Masters also. If we don't evolve and advance, and such by looking at where the starting point has gone, if we are 20 years behind the curve at this time,(as an example) and we do not advance with the curve, we will fall behind to maybe 100 years behind the leading edge. Is that not de-evolution?

Ed,

I do not mind at all and this is what makes a group a wonderful one.

The issue we are dealing here is really a very broad one. Much more prone to talk with the help of some beers and serious food.

The main footing of what I tried to express is the spiritual progress that mankind is involved into. Evolution in this sense is always going onward. We can delay the process by acting against God and Love, but we then come back in a new situation where we can catch up from there and go forward in our evolution.

It seems to me that both you and Marshall are considering the important (it is de facto important) aspect of physical survival and maintenance of present technology and means of keeping food production at today's levels, and that if mankind (or what will be left of them in our physicality) loses these levels that will mean that we are de-evolving. That is exactly what I disagree. We may find us lacking many practical things in the near future that today we take them for granted: like cars, airplanes, gasoline, supermarket, money, cable TV, health care systems, and the list goes on and on. All this is perfectly OK if we are able to keep them. But there is a good chance that some of these will not be with us in the coming future.

I see evolution in terms of the soul and what is good for the soul. I am a firm believer of afterlife and in the history of us through many re-incarnations in a fall-and-learn process that ultimately will lead us to become beings of light.
You can choose to call consciousness instead of soul. And perhaps we will be able to feel and know that matter as we know is simply a manifest of universal consciousness. I am a fan of Amit Goswami but this does not mean that his ideas are definite ideas. Maybe just the initial glimpse into Creation itself.

Taking that, de-evolving in technology and in many other areas we have today, may in fact be an evolution for mankind. This technology will come back one day hopefully not as a by-product of war (majority of our present and past technology came that way) or competition, but as product of total cooperation and well being.

Thus I do not see the fall of Atlantis, the fall of Greek humanism, the fall of Europe into dark ages as a string of failures for mankind. All these were evolutionary phases for mankind. We are definitely approaching a big event in this process, but it is another one, not the last one for sure.

All this said, I agree that we should exercise as much as we can the right and duty of staying healthy and alive, employing all reasonable means to do that helping others in the process. I see more of successful communal environments than individual plans.

All this is my opinion. I do not carry the truth, none of us does. However, this feeling is strong and at the same time comforting for me, that we are always evolving.

I would like to thank you and Marshall for the opportunity of taking this side-talk from Marshal's thread. Maybe we could create a new thread for discussing ideas on "Where are we heading to: Evolution ? De-Evolution ?" or some other better title to it.

Thanks to you all and peace be with us.

Carlos

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 10:58:26 AM »
Carluccio, I like the idea of discussing this over some refreshments and food. In my prior post, I didn't make it clear that, as you believe, scientific progress, making more neat things, is not evolution. Your beliefs and mine travel very similar paths. I must believe that if we were near one another, we would be close friends.   ed

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2010, 11:48:14 AM »
What a completely fascinating interview!  I am going to get the book.
Yet, there are some questions I am going to be pondering and so I will put a few questions, or thoughts that I have out there, and if anyone wants to ponder with me, or help me to make sense of what may be some confusion, on my part, then I would be most grateful.
OK-  So we are actually immortal beings with freewill, living in a freewill universe.  Right? And yet physical reality-3D-it limited, and subject to the laws of physics.  That which is living in time, will fall apart, and decay, and has a beginning and an end.  Our "souls" (that which is missing in the Grays), is the living, immortal part, that expresses in Oneness or Love.  That is what we call, "God".  And yet in this universe of Freewill, the part that was missing in the definition of Dr. Silverman, is the aspect of relationship.  If I choose to act onto my envirenment, then that which I interact with, must, on some level, agree to act with me.  Or are only some free to choose, and others not?  I do not agree that we are slaves.  We may choose to act like slaves, we may choose to interact as a victim, while having Grays be the perpetrators for us, but we choose, with our eternal minds to limit ourselves in that way.  Therefore my question is, if we are all able to choose, do we choose to have the experiences that we do, which include alien abduction, and do we choose to live in an environment that gets polluted ? And if we live with a freewill, then we cannot be victims, nor perpetrators, and that, therefore we are choosing to act like victims for a reason.  And if we want to grow up and be as Jesus, at one with all life, then it behooves us to see the oneness in all life.  To love is the key.  That means to use our minds to heal our minds and therefore, our environment.  That is the message I got from Nigel Kerner. 
I wonder if through choosing to be at one, on a second-to-second basis, releases an energy that will heal our planet, and restore its balance, or maybe move it into a higher dimension? 
I have a lot of food for thought.  Thank you, Marshall.

Hi Mjoy:

I have an answer from Nigel through his publicist, Danielle. It looks like you hit a jackpot for everyone.

Cheers, Marshall

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 09:16, Danielle wrote:

Hi Marshall,

Here is Nigel's reply which he says you are welcome to post on your board:

This is a very intelligent and insightful question. Yes it is my thesis that freedom of choice is the creator of all existence in a physical universe.  It would not make sense that any creator God figure would create a state of existence that is vulnerable to suffering and then sit back and watch what develops from that state.

It is my feeling that any God concept has to include a fundamental state of perfection, a state of perfect freedom to choose all options. In that perfect freedom would also lay the freedom to choose to no longer be perfectly free too. Each of us thus originates from such a choice point and all the choices we have made from that point onwards define our individuality and thus our  line of connection to that which I term, for want of a better word, the

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW