Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: California Notified of Gulf Evacuation Plans  (Read 5630 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
California Notified of Gulf Evacuation Plans
« on: June 29, 2010, 11:37:18 PM »
Let's see if this plays out.
Marshall

California Notified of Gulf Evacuation Plans

Wayne Madsen, the investigative reporter, has a new for-subscribers report out. He says that CEMA

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: California Notified of Gulf Evacuation Plans
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 09:29:14 AM »
Mr Masters, when you add this to the mix, things are not looking good for the south.
URGENT! BP OIL DISASTER - SEA FLOOR SET TO ERUPT - CATASTROPHE ALERT

Carluccio_piattino

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 11:13:15 AM »
Ed and Marshall,

I've just finished talking to a she friend that lives in Houston area. She works for one of those companies which has BP as an important customer. She is disdaining on the perils of the mixture Hurricane + Oil Spill. She said that people from Houston is used to hurricanes and this is just another heavy rain downpour. I've sent her the site indicated by Marshall, to no avail. She said all this is propaganda to sell stories on newspaper and periodics, that I should come to Houston and see for myself that life is as normal as it can be.

I was not expecting any "pack and go" from her, but I would expect more receptivity towards a possible preparation (not action) to be ready.

Nothing. Total refusal.

What else could I add to my friend in Houston ???

Carlos

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 01:11:41 PM »
They aren't experiencing the effects of the oil spill like the other southern states----yet. Wait til more info comes out to fortify and verify your position, Carluccio. You must learn to accept the fact that some folks won't believe, til they look out the window and see the wave coming. We do what we can.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 02:01:21 PM »
Ed and Marshall,
I was not expecting any "pack and go" from her, but I would expect more receptivity towards a possible preparation (not action) to be ready.
Nothing. Total refusal.
What else could I add to my friend in Houston ???
Carlos
Hi Carlos:
I lived in Houston for 5 years and understand the mindset. It is also why I'm so saddened by all this because the Gulf is really magical place in many respects. At least for me. I've warned friends there and the results are similar, however they're coming around and most importantly, they're paying attention.  This is especially has as the city is so vested in the oil business that bad news like this has to beat down the gates of resentment. 

You've already done all that you can.  Awareness should never be evangelized.  What you've done is to sensitize her to the issue.  Leave things as they stand.
Marshall

Linda

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 06:23:29 PM »
The President get's on TV and tells everyone this will be ok, the gulf will be better than it was before the spill, no worries, it's just a leak, come down and swim in the clean clear waters. (ignore the dead fish)

I know they don't want to cause a panic, but that's just plain ridiculous. Which is exactly how we will be treated when Planet X is upon us, media cover up and lies until it's too late for people to do anything to help themselves. So sad.

Linda

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2010, 12:25:20 PM »
Save a miracle, the Gulf is screwed.  The casing on this BP well has failed.  The BOP is leaning 5 degrees and slowly moving towards 15 degrees.  After that it will speed up to 30 degrees of incline and after that, it will fall like a felled tree, ripping up the pipping. As to the relief wells.  That's pure BS.  They're injection wells.  They have to drill below the seabed some 1300 to blindly hit a target about 2 feet wide.  Then instead of drawing crude, they'll be used to inject mud from the bottom up as the top down approach has already failed.

What we have here is a the worst of the worst case scenarios.  The Gulf has a 1 in 5 (and 50/50 by others) chance of avoiding the complete destruction of sea life in the region.

The Corexit dispersant BP is using is 4x more toxic than crude oil and Obama let's them use it.  Why?  To eventually keep this filth from washing up on European beaches.  Even vets are angry. http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/07/01/treachery-in-the-gulf/

Onward, Marshall

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW