Announcements > Videos and Podcasts

2012 Precognition and The Five Stages of Catastrophism

<< < (2/4) > >>

CancriGuardian:
I thoroughly enjoyed Marshall's latest video.  It kind of puts things in prospective.  Shame none of my close relatives/friends would watch it. They continue to be in total denial as they remain glued to their Ipod's.  I've been a level 5 for a couple years now.

admin:

--- Quote from: CancriGuardian on July 06, 2010, 01:30:00 PM ---I thoroughly enjoyed Marshall's latest video.  It kind of puts things in prospective.  Shame none of my close relatives/friends would watch it. They continue to be in total denial as they remain glued to their Ipod's.  I've been a level 5 for a couple years now.

--- End quote ---

Hi CancriGuardian:  Very helpful feedback. Especially about the iPods.  Your family is "glued" in denial.  Leave it sit there till they come with questions.  Then be gentle and patient.  Remember what level 1 was like for you?   It's a nasty first step for everyone -- including yours truly. -Onward, Marshall

CancriGuardian:
Yes, Onward.   :D

I've also thoroughly enjoyed reading "Planet X and The Kolbrin Bible Connection", and "Godschild Covenant: Return of Nibiru" and I highly recommend all to everyone.  I'm limited by finances but I purchase when I can.

noproblemo2:

--- Quote from: CancriGuardian on July 06, 2010, 01:30:00 PM ---I thoroughly enjoyed Marshall's latest video.  It kind of puts things in prospective.  Shame none of my close relatives/friends would watch it. They continue to be in total denial as they remain glued to their Ipod's.  I've been a level 5 for a couple years now.
--- End quote ---
I have to totally agree with how you feel I am at late 4 early 5 now and preparing like crazy, reading everything I can find watching all of Marshalls videos, and like you My DH who is 72 and had several mini strokes does not accept anything I say about this so am sneaking in the supplies that I feel we will need as fast as I can, which where we live makes it even harder, but fortunately have friends that allow me to ship to them and bring it when they come down here to Baja. I know this is not the best place to be when this happens, but in our situation am trying to prepare for in place which will most likely be here for us as he doesn't get out much. Am planning on a years supply of food etc for a start, if anyone has suggestions I am more than ready for them since here is the only place I can get advise on this. The day that the announcement is finally made will order the plywood for the windows which already have iron bars on them and a 6 foot security fence aroung the property.

Ed Douglas:
Get some water filtration devices. If you are near the ocean, you will need some desalinization pills and such.  ed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version