Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: 2012 Precognition and The Five Stages of Catastrophism  (Read 12740 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
2012 Precognition and The Five Stages of Catastrophism
« on: June 26, 2010, 01:00:14 PM »
As daily headlines progress from grim to grimmer, more people than ever before are grappling with difficult questions.  Are the prophecies and predictions for 2012 coming to pass? And if so, where will I be in 2012?

2012 Precognition and The Five Stages of Catastrophism

No matter how you initially answer these questions, you'll always  arrive at the same survival decision point.  To avoid awareness, or to accept responsibility for it. 

Those who choose to accept responsibility for this knowledge, will embark upon on a journey of discovery.  Coined the  "The Five Stages of Catastrophism" by Marshall Masters, it explains how we process this new awareness into survival knowledge.

Once you've completed all five stages, your chances of surviving a global cataclysm will be significantly enhanced. For this reason, helping you to quickly achieve this empowering result, is the purpose of this program.

=============
RELATED BOOKS
=============
The Kolbrin Bible
http://kolbrin.com/catalog/kolbrin/kb/

Planet X and The Kolbrin Bible Connection
http://kolbrin.com/catalog/2012px/kpx/

Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide
http://planetxforecast.com/catalog/2012px/pxf/index.shtml

Godschild Covenant: Return of Nibiru
http://planetxforecast.com/catalog/fiction/gcron/

2012 Wisdom of The Elohim
http://planetxforecast.com/catalog/paranormal/elhbk/

=================
RELATED WEB SITES
=================
Your Own World USA
http://yowusa.com

Surviving 2012 and Planet X
http://planetxforecast.com

Planet X and 2012 Survivor's Town Hall
https://planetxtownhall.com/

Your Own World Books
http://yowbooks.com
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 03:59:46 PM by admin »

Paul Kiel

Re: 2012 Precognition and The Five Stages of Catastrophism
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2010, 10:52:16 AM »
Just watched. Another amazing video and well said message.  This is your gift to humanity. Excellent!

Thank You MM

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 12:17:13 PM »
Hi Paul:  Thank you so much.  The video is doing well and we're seeing an increase in enrollments on this board since it came out.  I like this new format.  It lets me speak from the heart.
Best, Marshall

1969quartz0

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 12:22:04 PM »
Not to bad, it looks very peaceful there A+

Paul Kiel

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 11:02:23 PM »
Hi Paul:  Thank you so much.  The video is doing well and we're seeing an increase in enrollments on this board since it came out.  I like this new format.  It lets me speak from the heart.
Best, Marshall

Your videos are just about the only ones I share with my contacts. I post them all the time on facebook, as I have over 1200 friends. Dont know 1/3rd of them haha. anyway, your voice is just so easy to listen to, and the way your message comes across is so professional.  with the message of planet x, if its not professional people will fade quick.

you captivate without the need of flashy scare tactics.

love the hiking feel to the video

CancriGuardian

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 01:30:00 PM »
I thoroughly enjoyed Marshall's latest video.  It kind of puts things in prospective.  Shame none of my close relatives/friends would watch it. They continue to be in total denial as they remain glued to their Ipod's.  I've been a level 5 for a couple years now.
The trouble with life is there's no background music . .

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 02:39:06 PM »
I thoroughly enjoyed Marshall's latest video.  It kind of puts things in prospective.  Shame none of my close relatives/friends would watch it. They continue to be in total denial as they remain glued to their Ipod's.  I've been a level 5 for a couple years now.

Hi CancriGuardian:  Very helpful feedback. Especially about the iPods.  Your family is "glued" in denial.  Leave it sit there till they come with questions.  Then be gentle and patient.  Remember what level 1 was like for you?   It's a nasty first step for everyone -- including yours truly. -Onward, Marshall

CancriGuardian

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2010, 03:17:23 PM »
Yes, Onward.   :D

I've also thoroughly enjoyed reading "Planet X and The Kolbrin Bible Connection", and "Godschild Covenant: Return of Nibiru" and I highly recommend all to everyone.  I'm limited by finances but I purchase when I can.

noproblemo2

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 05:30:13 PM »
I have to totally agree with how you feel I am at late 4 early 5 now and preparing like crazy, reading everything I can find watching all of Marshalls videos, and like you My DH who is 72 and had several mini strokes does not accept anything I say about this so am sneaking in the supplies that I feel we will need as fast as I can, which where we live makes it even harder, but fortunately have friends that allow me to ship to them and bring it when they come down here to Baja. I know this is not the best place to be when this happens, but in our situation am trying to prepare for in place which will most likely be here for us as he doesn't get out much. Am planning on a years supply of food etc for a start, if anyone has suggestions I am more than ready for them since here is the only place I can get advise on this. The day that the announcement is finally made will order the plywood for the windows which already have iron bars on them and a 6 foot security fence aroung the property.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 05:39:35 PM »
Get some water filtration devices. If you are near the ocean, you will need some desalinization pills and such.  ed

noproblemo2

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 05:56:57 PM »
I will do a google search for the pills ASAP, once again Thank You Ed.

CancriGuardian

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 06:07:58 PM »
Definitely post something here on the desalination pills.  I've never heard of such a thing other than by a steam process.

noproblemo2

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2010, 06:35:21 PM »
So far have not found the pills, but have found this just ordered 3 for a starter.
http://theepicenter.com/cgi/order.cgi?page=camping_hiking_and_backpacking_accessories.html&cart_id=%%CArt_id%%
The LifePack Emergency Water Filter ensures that you will have clean water in any situation through safe and simple filtration.
$39.95
The LifePack water filter provides up to 3 liters per day of clean drink from nearly any surface water source. Over a 3 day period it will produce over 9 liters (20 lbs) of clean drink. Use any water source, even muddy or brackish water to generate clear drink. Purity levels are comparable to reverse osmosis systems, and the filter meets EPA standards for the removal of biological pathogens (viruses, bacteria, cysts). This technology is being used by our military's elite fighting forces, and NASA to provide for their hydration needs.

Makes up to three liters of clean sports drink a day for three days.
LifePack solves the problem of contaminated water by allowing you to easily filter virtually any available water safely and efficiently where ever you are.
LifePack uses forward osmosis to filter out dangerous organisms such as bacteria, viruses and parasites.

Makes virtually any water drinkable
No Purifying chemicals
No Pumping
Makes a three day supply of clean drink
Removes viruses, bacteria and cysts from any water
The LifePack is easy to use. Simply put dirty water into the red port, and one sports syrup charge into the green port. That's it. The water will be filtered by the advanced forward osmosis membrane as it is drawn into the LifePack
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 05:51:08 PM by noproblemo2 »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2010, 05:33:46 PM »
I am sorry, it isn't pills. It is a kit, that uses reverse osmosis and gives a sweet flavored drink. As usual, it's at Costco. I gotta start shopping elswhere once in a while. Here's a link;

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?ec=BC-EC24438-ProdID11301337&pos=0&whse=BC&topnav=&prodid=11301359&lang=en-US

noproblemo2

« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2010, 05:52:22 PM »
Similar to the one I found too... Since I'm not a Costco shopper down here.. Thanks Ed

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW