Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: BP Spill Toxic Gas Alert  (Read 4979 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
BP Spill Toxic Gas Alert
« on: June 25, 2010, 12:16:16 PM »
This in this morning from Richard Shaw at pinlight.com. 
Marshall

------------------------

Hi everyone,

I've been reading on Marshall's site about detection buoys that are normally used to detect tsunamis.  They are detecting sea floor uprisings over 300 feet in various places near Australia. However, there are some that believe that the BP oil spill is being aggravated by similar forces on the sea floor in the Gulf -- with huge pressures that seem to be ready to blow. These forces could be the reason the well hasn't been capped, with pressures far exceeding our ability to deal with it. I sent the Lindsey Williams interview, but he is too overly dramatic to be totally believed. We need real scientific evidence, some which is measurable now by air detection devices.

Just found this link of another view of the Gulf floor, 70 feet away from the well head that we are used to seeing. There are cracks in the seabed with oil clearly escaping.

Pam's House Blend:: Worst case scenario unfolding in Gulf: Oil leaking from seabed, methane building up

I can't seem to find any factual links without opinionated accounts of possible evacuations of the Gulf. There seems to be a build up of equipment to make that possible, and I did find out that the FAA has put restrictions on flyovers near the area of the Deep water Horizon well.  The evac info is mostly in regards to whether a hurricane might invade the area, bringing storm surges of oil far inland, but others are more concerned about the air quality -- methane and Benzene gases that are now at unprecedented high levels. Some of this, as far as I can factually discover, is due to the burn of oil on the surface since the readings vary wildly from day to day.

Here is the channel 4 news report (WWL) on chemical readings that are factual.

YouTube - BP Death Clouds Already Onshore! Benzene-3400ppb & Hyrdrogen Sulfide-1200ppb TOXIC AIR ALERT

Rick

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: BP Spill Toxic Gas Alert
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 08:46:33 AM »
It is my opinion that they should start an evacuation now, at this time. If the seafloor collapses, which it could do anytime, it will creat a tsunami with possible 200ft wall of water, which would go right across Florida and far inland on the southern states. Do it now! Save most of these people! Oh! That's right! The upper elites want to lessen the earth's population. Not warning people is a start to that end.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 11:36:04 AM »
Rick Shaw at pinlight.com, the producer doing Torah Code 2012 is doing a great job of research on this topic.  Here's one email from this morning that dovetails with Ed's.

Marshall

===================================

Just forwarding this article from Steve Quayle's website for today. 

It is sobering information and might be an overreaction, but based on my studies this week on the Gulf, it isn't completely absurd.  (Marshall, we were talking about the Methane problem yesterday. Like to know if there are any buoys in the Gulf to measure the sea floor rising, if it indeed is it wouldn't surprise me).   We now know that the seabed is leaking all sorts of oil and gases, in areas that are not affected by the BOP at the wellhead. New video came out today showing leakage from actual cracks in the ocean floor, (sent it earlier today).  Quayle is a regular on Coast to Coast, and is a good storyteller, so take this in stride but I believe there are elements of truth in it.

Rick

June 25, 2010
Steve Quayle

Inside sources have informed me that Full scale Gulf Coast evacuations are expected to begin in next couple of weeks--With Methane now surfacing and Bubbling in Florida waters the potential for a Methane Explosion of unimaginable devastation now comes into focus Further Law Enforcement Sources are being Advised of "ESCALATING VENT DETERIORATION" Two Definitions were provided to me--First "VENT" DEFINITION-"The opening in a volcano from which gas and molten rock erupt" and "ESCALATES"- DEFINITION GIVEN-"To expand step by step as from a limited or local conflict into a General NUCLEAR WAR"--to become unmanageable--You don't need a rocket science degree to read between the lines. Ten Years ago after the Papua New Guinea Earthquake in which "Burnt to a Crisp" bodies were pulled from the Fiery Seas-Stan Deyo and I did multiple Radio programs together over the years, warning of the Methane Hydrate Problems off our Coasts that could turn into "Seas Of Fire". Now maybe you can understand our warnings in perspective!. With massive numbers of Military assets being moved south it is being stated, that Martial Law initially will be on a regional Basis,. You will have no choice-- as you will be moved against your will, to places you really don't want to be moved to. Have you wondered what will become of everyones "stuff" thats left behind in abandoned homes and offices--THEY HAVE!--"To the Victors (THE NWO CROWD) go the spoils"! I encourage everyone to prayerfully consider all the above information and use your GOD GIVEN FREE WILL TO MOVE. There will be a complete shutdown of all commerce and Industry in the Areas affected by the Forced Evacuations. Don't assume your credit cards will work at this time, as a "Cyberattack" is to be Launched against the "US FINANCIAL" System concurrent with the mass evacuations that will deny access to funds--Have Cash on Hand to get you where you need to go. LIFE AS WE HAVE KNOWN IS ABOUT TO TAKE AN APOCALYPTIC CHANGE--FOR THE WORST. Now's a great time to get right with JESUS-as he told us this stuff was going to happen in Matthew 24,Luke 21 and in the Book of Revelation--May the GOD OF HEAVEN Guide and Direct those who "CALL OUT TO HIM IN REPENTANCE AND FAITH". Emergency preparations in dealing with the expanding oil menace are now being made for cities and towns from Corpus Christi, Texas, to Houston, New Orleans, Gulfport, Mobile, Pensacola, Tampa-St.Petersburg-Clearwater, Sarasota-Bradenton, Naples, and Key West. Some 36 FEMA-funded contracts between cities, towns, and counties and emergency workers are due to be invoked within days, if not hours, according to WMR's FEMA sources. (Wayne Madsen Reports)

Lori

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 11:57:30 AM »
Marshall have you seen the video I posted that actually shows methane brewing along the coast in Pensacola?  Its under the Continuing Oil Spill Link.

We lived on Navarre Beach when we were in the Air Force.  They are going to have to evacuate several Huge Bases, at Fort Walton and Panama City and along the Western Shore of FL.

Heres a list of the Military Bases in FL

Major Installations

Navy & Marine Corps

Mayport Naval Air Station
Jacksonville Naval Air Station
Naval Coastal Systems Center
Mayport Naval Station
Pensacola Naval Air Station
Whiting Field Naval Air Station
Naval Diving & Salvage Training Center

Air Force

Eglin AFB
Hurlburt AFB
Tyndall AFB
Patrick AFB
MacDill AFB
Cape Canaveral AFS
Coast Guard

Seventh Coast Guard District
Joint Interagency Task Force East
Group Key West
Group Mayport
Group Miami
Group St. Petersburg
Marine Safety Office Jacksonville
Marine Safety Office Miami
Marine Safety Office Tampa
Air Station Miami
Air Station Clearwater
Personnel Totals

Army 2,982
Navy & Marine Corps 23,223
Air Force 24,526
Coast Guard 4,757
Active Duty Military 50,731
Reserve and National Guard 53,902
Total Personnel 109,390

Evacuating the families and military personnel will be first on the list, before anyone else.  If they haven't already begun doing this,

Also I've noticed a trickling down of ads encouraging people to come and visit the Gulf Coast Beaches,  If we start seeing military leaving FL then we know there maybe a problem.

NASA will need to be evacuated,  I'm sitting here thinking, that its kind of funny the The government decided to shut down the Space Shuttle program this particular year. 

This is a hmm.
 :o :o ::)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 12:00:25 PM by Lori »

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2010, 01:23:59 PM »
Hi Lori:

Good harbinger analysis.  With regards to NASA, they just announced today that they are shifting the launch schedule for the 2 remaining shuttle flights.  The next was moved from Sep-2010 to Oct-2010, which now puts it smack in the Blue Star prophecy window.

Marshall

Lori

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 02:45:10 PM »
I have not seen that.   :o :-X

Jimfarmer

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 09:31:45 PM »
From  http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_industryweapons102.htm

[start quote]
ASPHALT VOLCANISM
by Andrew Alden  2010

from GeologyAbout Website

While volcanism is common under the sea, nobody dreamed that in some places, vents erupt not lava but asphalt.

That's what a 2003 research expedition found in the Gulf of Mexico on a seafloor hill the scientists named Chapopote, the Mexican Spanish name for tar. It's the world's first known asphalt volcano. There are more being found all the time.

The geologic setting at the site, west of the Yucat

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW