Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Critical Edgar Cayce Pole Shift Signs  (Read 7109 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Critical Edgar Cayce Pole Shift Signs
« on: June 16, 2010, 09:26:09 PM »
CRITICAL EDGAR CAYCE POLE SHIFT SIGNS - AUTHORS, WILLIAM HUTTON AND JONATHAN EAGLE

When you Google the search term "edgar cayce pole shift" you'll see about 15,000 references as compared with "lady gaga" which weighs in at about 118,000,000. 

Still the same, those 15,000 Cayce references do offer up a vast and robust  array of conjecture, regarding the pole shift predictions of the Sleeping Prophet.  They cover a wide gambit from grumpy debunkers to whatever one can imagine, but then again, what about the science? The hard science!

Enter William Hutton and Jonathan Eagle. Authors of Earth's Catastrophic Past And Future: A Scientific Analysis Of Information Channeled By Edgar Cayce. Weighing in at 572 pages, this book  clearly sets the bar in this genre.  It offers those interested in a secular and scientific analysis of Cayce's pole shift predictions a solid body of work.

In this interview, William Hutton, a geologist by profession, explains essential pole shift concepts along with the most critical Edgar Cayce Pole shift harbingers. Also, co-author Jonathan Eagle and webmaster of the huttoncommentaries.com web site explains the key indicators continuously monitored by their research team.

LISTEN FOR FREE
http://cttcRadio.com
http://yowusa.com/radio

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: Critical Edgar Cayce Pole Shift Signs
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 10:13:11 AM »
Very informative interview. It's kinda strange for me, since my parents were big Cayce believers. I can remember dad always eating at least one almond every day, and saying that Cayce said you won't get a cold if you do that. I don't remember my father ever having a sniffle, let alone a cold. Anyway, my parents always sais that if Mt. Vesuvius, and they said Mt. Etna, were to erupt, bad things were coming. I don't know where they came up with Mt. Etna, but they had Vesuvius correct. There were Cayce books all around the house. I remember a few books on Nostradamus also. Perhaps my insights were not by accident, after all. They were inbred.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 10:19:23 AM »
Hi Ed:

Your experience reminds me of what I'm seeing so much more of these days.  Multi-generational awareness.  Many others, like you are now talking about the knowledge handed down to them by their family elders.  Long quiet, these folks are stepping forward to share their experiences.  Their understanding that the knowing of what is to come predates us.

Onward, Marshall

Yowbarb

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 03:58:43 PM »
Very informative interview. It's kinda strange for me, since my parents were big Cayce believers. I can remember dad always eating at least one almond every day, and saying that Cayce said you won't get a cold if you do that. I don't remember my father ever having a sniffle, let alone a cold. Anyway, my parents always sais that if Mt. Vesuvius, and they said Mt. Etna, were to erupt, bad things were coming. I don't know where they came up with Mt. Etna, but they had Vesuvius correct. There were Cayce books all around the house. I remember a few books on Nostradamus also. Perhaps my insights were not by accident, after all. They were inbred.

Ed.
It's wonderful your parents were aware of Edgar Cayce.
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 04:15:17 PM by Yowbarb »

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 08:44:09 PM »
Are you kinding people..lets not turn this into a Nostradamus site..stick to the science..anyone that has studied the Geology of Earth knows that we have shifted before and will again, no Cayce needed for that please..we need serious people here now more than ever. look up MMS and watch Marshall's video's.

In this business, you must find the crumbs where they lay, whether on the table or the floor.  Savor them without prejudging them.--Marshall

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 04:28:57 PM »
You will find many text pointing to now. Everyone here is for a true understanding. Our Bible has been cryptic for a reason, so the masses will not understand all at once. Same for Edgar all things are  relevant to understanding the whole picture. I am just saying{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Mjoy

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 12:20:09 AM »
I agree with Marshall, and in this interview, which was facsinating,  the scientists and researchers in this interview, themselves used the E.Cayce "crumbs" to reach very valid conclusions,  and based on science.  I lived in Virginia Beach for 7 years, and I worked at the A.R.E. for a time, too.  I was there to study the readings, especially the health readings.  I spoke to researchers and health professionals, all who used the readings with great success.  I, too, used the readings, and I suggest we all study them to help us in these times of rapid change. 
Bye for now,
Mary

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW