Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Planet X/Nibiru Was Prophesied In The Bible  (Read 22107 times)

Deathanyl

Re: Planet X/Nibiru Was Prophesied In The Bible
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 04:18:10 PM »
Erich Von Daniken is good. The only work I have read by him is " Chariots of the Gods ". And that was in another lifetime,
like about 25+ years ago......His work had been a catalyst to further learning.....

I may be wrong but I believe that the Mayans state that we are in the 'Fifth Sun' age and the 2012 calender end is the
end of the 5th sun..........    David[/color]

Yes Von Daniken was also part of how i stated on the path and he is good for introducing the truth to folks that  the schools seem to to keep missing!

yes the Mayan's do say were in the fifth cycle, and they were instructed by those who survived (ancestors of) the fourth who managed to keep there records and some of there tech, Atlantians some would say or Liumarians, either way you put it a pale "god " from across the seas who gave them there rules of civilization, and ability to understand the stars and greater mathematics the universal language of the universe. and Who when he left said he would return again.

My beliefs r without any deities, just science and i see no reason why with all the evidence from the past and current occasional sitings (visits) etc from non humans to believe were alone in the universe so i figure while were in restricted space and under quarantine they work with in the deals made, and the public is none the wiser, but after 2012 we may find due to two things that ET's or humans not from here may be more common is the world will be in chaos, and they do come to help us rebuild by most accounts, and those who they had to broker deals r now dead and out of power. the second reason is once past the galactic center many believe we will no longer be in the restricted space that we currently fid our selves in and this is why the masters of today don't care what becomes of us.

CaveDiver

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 08:42:52 PM »
You hypothesis is most curious.  Do you have empirical data from one of earth's sciences that can substantiate this theory?   How do you come by the trajectory of "Planet X" moving between the earth and the sun?  And you mentioned November of this year?  Is this from your dreams?

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2010, 05:21:30 AM »
I feel it is coming up somewhere near the Mars or Jupiter orbit on our side of the Sun. That would put us in the kill zone. Some of the satellites may come between Earth and the Sun but anywhere this side of the Sun is bad enough. We are already feeling Earth changes, I expect things to be more noticeable by 2011.
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Deathanyl

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2010, 07:24:44 PM »
You hypothesis is most curious.  Do you have empirical data from one of earth's sciences that can substantiate this theory?   How do you come by the trajectory of "Planet X" moving between the earth and the sun?  And you mentioned November of this year?  Is this from your dreams?

Oh i don't claim to know where in relation to the sun and us it will go, but in the 2-3 ways that don't wipe us clean and some survive... I'm determined to be some of the some ;D.

Well science and speed. If according to some in the south including leaked NASA info it's supposed to be as far from us as Jupiter it in Dec last year, but coming at a south direction and away from the sun, if at a speed to be hitting us in Dec 2012... then it should be visible being it's a large planetoid object with several of it's own satellites by May of 2011 unless it's much smaller or moving far slower , but i would figure it would sped up as it gets close to the sun  unless it's bigger then the sun... but in that case those in the south would see it every night, as they should most definitely sooner then May 2011.

My concern is attempts to hide it even further, chem trails r a big part of several secret tests, some of which r used to change the weather, and skies, some even to make false holographic images that appear real. Or with it's close approach if we start to get volcanic activity which grays out the skies... if Yellowstone blows the world loses perfect sunlight (in place that have it now ???) for at least 6months to a year if not longer, and if the Caldera collapses 4 states go with it! The gov would keep the media distracted with the devastation, as they will if the gulf collapses, and it will change rules. Keeping us well distracted as they ready themselves for bunkers and most of the Sheeple none the wiser, with volcanic covered skies and some technical glitches @ NASA we'd be blind to what was just outside...

But thats worse case scenario, I'd like to hope it's not that chaotic before the arrival that no one wakes up and they get away with the biggest deception of our cycle, being the ones to survive in bunkers built on our tax dollars, all in hopes so they can rule again but a smaller more manageable world population with one gov.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2010, 03:37:43 PM »
The Zetas have said many times that PX will come within 14 million miles of the Earth. Search for "14 million miles" in www.zetatalk.com .

That is close,  since the distance between Sun and Earth is 93 million miles.

But, I can't remember reading a specific statement as to what the relative positions of the Sun, PX, and Earth will be at that time, other than the fact that it can be seen near to the Sun at about the 4 or 5 o'clock position and is coming this way.  If anyone has more specific info, please post a link.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2010, 05:11:05 PM »
If a large body  comes that close, we're done. There will be mass events, with orbit change being one of them. It should make the whole solar system change how it does business.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 06:25:57 PM »
Ahh, here we are:  https://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03y.htm and https://www.zetatalk.com/science/s31.htm

PX will pierce the plane of Earth's orbit at a position generally between the Earth and the Sun, but somewhat to one side of a line joining Earth and Sun.  (I can't get the diagram to paste into this reply)

Deathanyl

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 07:32:49 PM »
PArt of the reason it has been called the serpent is it's path is very hard to predict, as it moves through the system it affects all the planets it comes close to. but this time we have the added unknown effects of the galactic center, so a pole shift or volcanic winter r very good possibilities. The reason being such a leage body coming close will cause the earth's gravity to change in it's relation to the sun, and in it's orbit, any change in rotation thats too sudden, will lead to the oceans rolling in a massive Tsunami. If it's just pulling it weil cause our liquid core to flex and slow with th chance for not only plenty of 9 + earthquakes, but it will also lead to fragile volcano's pouring out there "stuff" even if it's low lava pout and doesn't cause too much ground damage , the plume of ash and smoke sent up will darken the sky having more effects on our environment then BP could ever accomplish in under 70 days!!!

hence the line no man may know the exact day... may just be a very true quote...

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2010, 06:07:20 AM »
PArt of the reason it has been called the serpent is it's path is very hard to predict,
[snippage of quote occured here........... 
Just a quick thought on the serpent path and not to take away anything you mean by what you said.
Just an observation. If one looks at a view of the EARTH as rendered by a NASA graphic; let's say the
orbit of the moon.... They show the orbit as a plot that meanders from the North pole, crossing the equater,
traveling to the South pole and then repeating..... like a Sine Wave. When they show a graphic of the
Space Station orbit they depict the same sine wave pattern. There is a reason why they depict ORBITS in
such a way and it applys to planatary bodies as well........... You will note that a depiction of the Solar
Systems 'Orbit' around the Galactic Plane is depicted in the same way. So, orbiting bodies are depicted as
taking a Serpentine Path in their travels. Just a thought......
David

Deathanyl

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2010, 11:21:28 AM »
 You will note that a depiction of the Solar Systems 'Orbit' around the Galactic Plane is depicted in the same way. So, orbiting bodies are depicted as
taking a Serpentine Path in their travels. Just a thought......
David
[/quote]
And a good one i do not know 4 sure why it is just a theory as only those then would know why , but anything that big will affect and be affected by other planets orbits if it crosses them close to the planet. so this would constantly be changing Nibru's trajectory, in the night sky primitives may have noticed it's erratic incoming appearance against the back ground of the regular stars. but they may have had even greater reasons as you suggest, but if that is the case who told them?!

Ga_boy

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2010, 06:09:19 PM »
i seem to recall something about a seven headed dragon or something when i was a boy, wonder if the binary star and seven planets was what they were  emphasizing, but i was just a boy long ago may not remember it right

CaveDiver

« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2010, 05:05:51 PM »
Ga Boy,
Your reference to a 7 headed dragon is a VERY Interesting analogy of Planet X and her 7 planets, however, an angel interprets the vision to John (author of Revelations - Judeo Christian Bible)
The 7 heads are seven governments attempting world domination. One of the heads has a mortal wound as though it were killed and is resurrected.
The seven governments are: Egyptian, Assyrian, Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Greek, Roman and German.  Each is anti-Semitic. It is stated that the wounded head is an 8th and final world power yet is one of the 7.  I along with others have studied this at great length.  The Roman Empire separated into two new paths each developing a new empire: one was the British Empire, second was the balance of the world and those from Britain itself, eventually coming to be known as the United States of America.  In Revelations it is said that a Beast from the Land (different than the Beast from the Sea) appearing as a lamb with two horns of might and speaking with the authority of the Beast of the Sea (The Dragon) cause the entire world to (with military might) bow down before the Anti-Christ and the image of the beast.
Were we to assume that this New World Order is the 8th and final rising of a world power before the cosmic event spoken of through Daniel the prophet "Abomination of Desolation", then The U.S. and Britain would be the two horns of power.  If the rise to power lags, the two horns could change but ultimately be of the former Roman Empire.
King Nebuchadnezzar had a dream of a giant man with a head of gold, breastplate of silver, hips of bronze and legs of iron.  An angel interpreted and said that he gold was Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, silver was the Medo-Persian Empire, Bronze - the Greeks and Iron - the legs.  Notice two legs and the branch of power.

Dan

Ga_boy

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2010, 02:44:36 AM »
thank you for the clarification , just odd how ones analogy could seem to fit somewhere else , know what i mean.
as i always say, you learn something new everyday  :)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2010, 08:13:57 AM »
It kinda messes things up, at this phase in the conversation, to interject the question to us all; are we sure that TPTB are not alien?

Deathanyl

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2010, 01:09:19 PM »
It kinda messes things up, at this phase in the conversation, to interject the question to us all; are we sure that TPTB are not alien?

was that a question towards me Ed?

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW