Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Planet X/Nibiru Was Prophesied In The Bible  (Read 22106 times)

mrgalleria

Planet X/Nibiru Was Prophesied In The Bible
« on: June 10, 2010, 09:13:50 PM »
Alo ha,
I recently came to understand what Planet X is all about.
I had been following reports of it's sighting for a couple years, but did not know what to think.
Since 2007, I have been getting visions from God and...
(I can hear the exasperated exhalations, "another God person!")

Sorry, I realize that many do not believe in God, nor the Bible.
But I thought you might at least like to know what will happen,
as it has been written long ago, and given man.
How many Bible's are there- a lot. More than any other book of prophesy.
Many times in the Bible, the prophets mention a time of things that occur
just before the Day of God's Wrath. These things will be great signs.

They include earthquakes, columns of smoke (Hawaii, Iceland),
the sea turning to blood with the sea creatures dying (Gulf),
and people getting dreams and visions of prophesy.
A time will come when the sun will get dark, in the middle of the day,
with the moon unseen, or blood red.
God tell's men that He will dress them in sackcloth,
because they will not do it themselves, and repent from their sins.

So I suggest that Planet X/Nibiru is actually God's directed object,
which is named Sackcloth. In November of this year, it will move between the earth and sun,
blocking the suns light, and blocking the light from falling on the moon,
except when the moon is at it's greatest distance outwards from the earth to the side.
In this position, the moon will catch a little red light passing through Sackcloth's red other atmosphere.
I believe that while Sackcloth is in this position, it will rain down a fowl smelling dust upon the earth,
which will attach to mankind. For 45 or more days, it will block much of the suns light.
I have videos on you tube which also explain this,
Bill, user- mrgalleria

Lori

Re: Planet X/Nibiru Was Prophesied In The Bible
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 07:10:29 AM »
Hi Bill,

There are all faiths here.  So there is nothing wrong with talking about Him.  Just back up the info with other sources.  Two of us moderators are Christian. 

And you are most welcome.
 ;D

Yowbarb

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 11:22:40 AM »
Hi Bill this is the perfect Topic in which to post what you have posted...
Welcome.
 ;D
Yowbarb

mickit

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2010, 03:59:24 AM »
Hi, Don't want to disrespect the fact that you think that Planet X is mentioned in the bible but when there is a huge volcanic explosion on the earth the plumes of volcanic ash etc will make the sun appear red it the sky or even block it out completely, As probably happened during the six or so major extinctions that the planet has witnessed. There may well be that there is a celestial body (which due to current scientific terminology cannot be a planet as it doesn't have a clear orbital path through space) that passes near earth and through gravitational forces causes major disruptions on earth but if it is coming when are we going see it as it will take us eight years to get a probe (which reached the moon in six hours) to get to the edges of our solar system to look at the Dwarf Planet Pluto and other similar objects. So there should already be some visible evidence of Nibiru coming.  if in the bible it said "and a planet shall come and block the sun" fair enough but it doesn't

Lori

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 06:41:21 PM »
Hunh ???  Could please restate what you said here?  I'm fully confabulated.  Maybe its a brain freeze. :-[  :D

Initalone

• Members
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 08:03:07 PM »
mickit, I am a newbie as you are.  I know we all are in a learning curve on this very serious matter. We can learn much from those who have spent many hours researching this topic......try listening to Marshall on the video which can be linked to from this site.

http://www.yowusa.com/videos/pxsr/report01/index.shtml

mickit

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2010, 03:38:19 AM »
when there is a huge volcanic explosion on the earth the plumes of volcanic ash etc will make the sun appear red it the sky or even block it out completely, As probably happened during the six or so major extinctions that the planet has witnessed. (Not sure how to quote)

....... When the volcanic eruptions that are going on around the earth (possibly caused by the gravitational effects of Nibiru Passing) the suns rays are stopped by the dark dust particles in the air the light that will filter down to the ground from our Sun will be seen as RED therefore as the bible says the sky will go red, occurrences like this may well have been witnessed before as they reckon Nibiru (not calling it a planet) comes around approximately every 3600 years or so. I hope that explains that

There may well be that there is a celestial body (which due to current scientific terminology cannot be a planet as it doesn't have a clear orbital path through space) (again quote)

........ http://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/24/science/space/25pluto.html this was when they declassified Pluto and several other celestial bodies in our solar system so when you read what now constitutes an actual planet in our solar system Nibiru is not a Planet (according to Scientists).     that explains that

if it is coming when are we going see it as it will take us eight years to get a probe (which reached the moon in six hours) to get to the edges of our solar system to look at the Dwarf Planet Pluto and other similar objects. So there should already be some visible evidence of Nibiru coming. (quote)

In 2007 NASA launched a probe to the outer edges of our solar system to look at dwarf planets and other similar objects in the Kuiper Belt, the probe took six hours to get from earth to the moon approx 239,000 miles away therefore travelling at approx 40,000 miles an hour yet it will take it a total eight years to get to the end of its long journey nearly 3 thousand million miles. (3,000,000,000) now as the fastest moving planet in our solar system (mercury) travels at approx 110,000 miles an hour (on average) through space and even a comet when it's travelling at it's quickest (when it is closest to the sun) it only travels at 160,000 miles an hour. So any celestial body that is heading in our direction must already be into our solar system as even if it is travelling as fast as a comet does at maximum speed it will still take two years to get close to us therefore my point is it should already be visible to observatories and possibly even amateur astronomers.

hope this helps explain what I'm trying to say.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 10:08:04 PM »
Alo ha,
I recently came to understand what Planet X is all about.
I had been following reports of it's sighting for a couple years, but did not know what to think.
Since 2007, I have been getting visions from God and...
(I can hear the exasperated exhalations, "another God person!")

The Bible does seem to be a collection of books handed down through the Ages so in that sense there are
many Bibles and they have been consolidated by someone into what we have today.
Concerning Prophecy and the appearance of the Destroyer/Nibiru object; Yes, it is contained in the Bible as a
roadsign of what happened in the past and a warning for the future. You may very well be correct in your belief
that Nibiru will be here in November but forgive me if I do not embrace that thought. When God gives me foresight
to see what you see then I will believe it.  :D I will look for it in the Sky's because prophecy does say something will
affect our world. It may not happen in my lifetime but someday....... BOOM, there it is. A new Heaven and a New
Earth is in prophecy. If Earth is affected in a way that makes it rotate on its axis in a NEW way then survivors will
see different Star sets in the night sky and will have to come up with new Constellations to name. I.E. A new Heaven.
Mankind pulling itself back up through the destruction would be the new earth as it is likely to be drastically changed
as well. The new city of Jerusalem.......?  well, my mind can't fathom what that would be.
If you are wrong about November, Don't hide under a rock; chalk it up to experience and we'll see you here in the
message blog.

The Bible is chock full of mind-bending brain teasers that will confuse you to no end. In my humble opinion there is
only one core message to really understand in this Age and it is contained in the New Testament. Do not lose sleep
over the hard times to come.

As an aside: I am a SouthPole approach believer for our Suns' binary companion if indeed there is one. If it is a 'dark'
companion of the sun then we will not see it till it gets closer. If it is a rouge planet, we will not see it either until it
is here. NASA may see whatever it is but we won't lol......
David  [/color]

« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 01:06:11 PM by ASEEKERTOO »

Jimfarmer

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 01:51:51 PM »

Hi mrgalleria,

The Kolbrin Bible has much info related to what you posted.  Here are some links: https://www.zetatalk.com/index/blog0803.htm  and  https://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tworx425.htm  and  http://www.yowusa.com/catalog/kolbrin/kb/index.shtml

vindicated

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2010, 08:12:24 AM »
MrGalleria
I thought that the Bible called it "wormwood"  do you think it is one and the same?

Deathanyl

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2010, 12:41:52 AM »
The bible is not that old to be using it as your source of belief in Nibru and it's re-occurring path, check out German archeologist/ writer Erich Von Daniken. He will open many keys to understanding showing you evidence of past cycles of humanity personally i believe were on our 5th attempt and so far and the zeta's and other communicators as they r not the only ones, acknowledge how those off world pity what we have become this cycle, but with the passing of Nibru in our lifetime (like a few years from now) we will be (well those who prepare and survive ) this cycles Atlantians, those who try to keep what we did gleam from this cycle to carry on to the next. there r writings older and less edited for content then the bible, and not by coincidence they all refer to past Extinction level events which near wiped us out. Some survived and we r what is the children of the children who lived on through it's last and previous visits.

Any here who watch movies on line i suggest you check out the very last episode of BSG it is the first time i have seen any real truth bout humanities past in the MSM... I find by adding more pieces of the puzzle I have been able to inform more of they truth and awaken more to what Can be the impending disaster. but one thing i often have to add that i have yet to see in the post i have read on here is the third major very rare occurrence that is going to happen in 2012 and with also un predictable consequences, that being our crossing of the galactic rift, with it's gravitational pull, so not only is Nibru in the neighborhood messing with our orbit, and our sun, but there is this to add to this time of great disturbance in the solar system.

I'm of the belief and supported by other non biblical and spread out world wide Prophets of the special ness of 2012, and like some here have noted it will have a lead up and pull away in all three circumstances so really there may be chaos for a minimum of like 5 years to a max of say 1200... :o

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2010, 04:57:18 AM »
Deathanyl, you are very informed on all of the circumstances we, as humans, and tenants of earth, face in the near future. It is my firm belief, that Planet X will have it's effect, and create havoc with weather, earthquakes and volcanoes, which are earth based events that will be magnified beyond our imaginations. I also have the belief that crossing the galactic plane will be the "coup de grace". It will be the cause of the pole shift, earth stopping and, changing direction of rotation. Anyone that survives the upcoming dilema will be tough and have knowledge of many arts in survival skills. I just hope the future survivors will have the intelligence to do a better job of having a civilization than we have. I hope they remove politics, and difference of religions and make for a peaceful advanced humanity.

Linda

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2010, 05:13:32 AM »
For those that are unaware of what the galactic alignment is, here is a website that explains it,

http://alignment2012.com/whatisga.htm

another interesting set of videos on galactic cycles is Ian Lungold ( I have watched these a few times over because they are so interesting and explain history and where we are now)

Ian Lungold-The Evolution Continues Pt 1

Linda :)

Deathanyl

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 12:02:10 PM »
like in cycles past those of us who survive with power and tech will eventually join the cave dwellers as out tech breaks down, so as much as i'd agree that it would be nice to abolish religion, currency, and politics i as with some here will be isolated survivors and not likely to shape the new world as it will not come back in our life times if it's a ELE (Extinction level Event).

But unfortunately religious groups will be saved as some have prepared and have plans to carry on and they have strength in numbers... religion introduced in the second cycle is a plight on humanity and part of why we're "alone" in the cosmos to open contact from other Aliens. But with Nibru I hope to get grater understanding, as part of the history I know of speaks of the Annumaki and that they r based on the drifting planet or one of it's satellites, I can only hope some gov is curious enough to send up a probe, or even a wealthy group of citizens who may not be part of the cover up.

personally if it comes and goes and only wipes out a 1/4th of the population then maybe we will get the new world so many of us desperately want, but it depends on where we r in relation to the sun, and how the galactic center affects us.

I used to be part of a project (private) to build a sustainable isolated community in Canada's mid north, but not only "life" interfered but finances, so though i know whats coming in various degrees i can do nothing but advertise hence i hope it's not an ELE just a shake up.

A good 80 % of the people in my life r in denial and those who arn't r scattered all over North America. So when the time comes (if) i can see the little red star @ night and/ or a second sun I'm sure more will jump on to the truth, but by then i fear it will be too late to start stocking up and I'd be sure martial law will be enacted restricting travel etc... So skills r what matters in my opinion, thats what i like bout MM is his message of not Just that the "sky is falling" as some put it, but to get prepared or if it's not the sky that kills it will be trying to live on that does!

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 02:08:26 PM »
Deathanyl said: "The bible is not that old to be using it as your source of belief in Nibru and it's re-occurring path"

It appears as though some parts of the Bible is a retelling of events gathered from other written works from
civilizations like the Sumerians and Egyptians; and perhaps writings from Before the Flood. Albeit, the Bible is a
work directed by God...................

The Bible is the only source that I DO depend on for a belief in an object coming through our solar system and
any other writings talking about a Destroyer is extra food for thought. A lot of times the Bible has odd word usage and does
not come right out and say something; rather it tries to describe an event or events in a round about way. I don't know
why..... But it doesn't take too much thinking to discern that when a prophet speaks of a Destroyer type object
in the Firmament then someday it will happen.

I can not remember the total number of ancient Sumerian Clay tablets that have been unearthed. Something like 100,000.
I can not remember the number of these that have been deciphered. Most of the ones deciphered are records of crops
and legal records. There are deciphered texts that are AMAZING stories of how Man came to be and how the Earth
was created. Of course these works are considered Myths as told by very imaginative writers..... A very small percentage
of the Sumerian clay tablets have been translated. I wonder what the other tablets say !!!!!

Erich Von Daniken is good. The only work I have read by him is " Chariots of the Gods ". And that was in another lifetime,
like about 25+ years ago......His work had been a catalyst to further learning.....

I may be wrong but I believe that the Mayans state that we are in the 'Fifth Sun' age and the 2012 calender end is the
end of the 5th sun..........    David
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 10:27:52 PM by ASEEKERTOO »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW