Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Could a Katla Eruption Trigger The Unthinkable? - Author, L. A. Marzulli  (Read 5669 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Of the many prophecies focused on this age, one that resonates more than ever before is that in Isaiah 17, which predicts the destruction of Damascus. Starkly worded, the prophecy leaves no room for doubt, except in the minds of Israel

Linda

That was a heavy duty interview. Distressing to say the least, and he mentions a lot of the current events that was on a link I posted in another area regarding the middle east https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=580.0 This is real stuff happening now and I would say this cut to the chase interview is something everyone should take time to listen to. As painful as it is to face what is happening, being prepared is more important in the long run.

Thanks Marshall, another informative show.

Linda
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 01:55:44 PM by Linda »

Luigee

You're right linda.  It was quite an interview.  I don't think L.A. Marzulli has taken into account the whole Planet X / 2012 scenario which throws a huge monkey wrench on his theories...But if nothing happens in 2012, then his version of reality will probably come to pass (or the powers that be will try to make it happen)  :'(

neoslim

I'm sorry but how do I find the interview?

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA

neoslim

Thank you :)

neoslim

Sorry but I cant seem to be able to read or watch the interview, it takes me to the page that introduces these interviews.

noproblemo2

Very enlightening, Thank You...

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
Sorry but I cant seem to be able to read or watch the interview, it takes me to the page that introduces these interviews.

A yowusa.com subscription is required.  The mp3 download link is midway down the page.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW