Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Could a NASA Crisis Herald the Return of Planet X / Nibiru?  (Read 5107 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Of the many different aspects of 2012, one is transcendent. It is convergence. In this case, we now find a startling convergence that connects a current political change of course with a remote viewing warning from 2004 and the ancient Hopi Blue Star prophecy.

What gives this convergence urgency is that it now has a clearly delineated time frame with unfulfilled predictions, shaped by completely unrelated world view paradigms. When does this harbinger time frame begin? It already has.

READ FOR FREE
http://yowusa.com/planetx/2010/planetx-2010-05a/1.shtml

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: Could a NASA Crisis Herald the Return of Planet X / Nibiru?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 12:00:26 AM »
Great article, Mr. Masters. Along with many others, I have had a feeling of something bad coming, sometime in the not too distant future. This is more than another piece of the puzzle. It puts pieces together. These are great times we are living in.  thanks, ed

Linda

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 05:39:39 AM »
I had chills reading this article, especially at the end. I thought of when you work a jigsaw puzzle, you spend a lot of time locating the corners and straight edges to form your frame, then slowly going over piece after piece to find where they fit, and lastly the anticipation of the final pieces. Wanting to put them in place, but at the same time knowing when you do the puzzle is finished.  It brings about a whole plethora of feelings.

I had not seen the film by Ed Dames before, so that was incredible.

Thanks for gathering the puzzle pieces for us Marshall.

Linda

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 11:07:27 AM »
Somehwere, I saw mention that the shuttle might have to do some maneuvers to avoid some space debris, or a satellite.(I don't remember)  Might there be more to this, also? Could the ISS need a maneuvering tactic to avoid a collision? Why tell us anything about this, in the first place? It is obviously something of importance. Keep an eye on things.

Bill

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 09:31:46 AM »
Just a thought. Could the crisis be just the mere disclosure of what we all know? That in itself would turn this world into Chaos before the news conference was over.

Linda

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 12:46:22 PM »
Hi Bill,
I think we will not get any disclosures until we actually see Planet X in the sky. I think the governments want to avoid panic at any price. The crisis of a shuttle being grounded due to a meteor shower will be a signal to us that we are in the count down to the cataclysm.

I imagine people will still be the same as they are now about the subject, but those that pay attention will know what is happening.

Linda

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW