Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Little Grandmother Selina WaterEagle  (Read 4826 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Little Grandmother Selina WaterEagle
« on: May 22, 2010, 12:18:48 PM »
I received this email today from Dieter Mulder in the Netherlands.  After watching the 2nd video link he offers below, I emailed a request to Selina WaterEagle for an interview on Cut to the Chase Radio.  In the meantime, I'd be curious as what the member of the board have to say.

Cheers, Marshall

====================================================

Dear...,  however is reading this.

With great interest I read your blog about the space shuttle missions and to go and watch the skyes for one of them turning into a blue star upon which moment the hopi and mayan ceremonies are likely to begin.

Today I stumbled upon to teachings of Kiesha Crowther, her nickname is Little Grandmother.
Little grandmother, because, as young as she is, she is a shaman and joins of the indian wisdomkeeper society.

She whitnessed, and even lead, parts of the ceremonies mentioned in the space shuttle article.
In part one she decribes what happened and why in great detail, in part two she tels about the nine hopi prophecies, that the blue star has been whitnessed and that the ceremonies she described were the blue star ceremonies.

So we will probably watch the skies for something to happen to one of the space shuttles in vain, how interesting the theory might seem.
The blue star has arrived, and the ceremonies already have taken place.
The video's were posted 10 months ago.

When you see and watch her talk you simply know and feel she is very real and factual and for me the hopi's and mayans, represented by her in the clips, represent absolute wisdom and truth.

Humble as I feel, I wanted to bring this to your attention.

These are the clips:
Return of the Ancestors - Part 2 - Healing the Earth, the Masculine and the Feminine
Return of the Ancestors - Part 3 - Prophecy and Teachings

They are part 2 and 3, part 1 is about who Kiesha is:

Return of the Ancestors Part 1 of 3 - Introduction

Regards, Dieter Mulder, The Netherlands.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: Little Grandmother Selina WaterEagle
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 09:06:31 PM »
Mr. Masters, I personally would enjoy tremendously having to hear what she would have to say to you, and to us. Her message is one of great wisdom, not her own, but the wisdom of those before her. Perhaps she can give us some insights about how to reach people, and bring them into the wisdom.  ed

Yowbarb

Re: Little Grandmother Selina WaterEagle
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 09:40:21 AM »
I received this email today from Dieter Mulder in the Netherlands.  After watching the 2nd video link he offers below, I emailed a request to Selina WaterEagle for an interview on Cut to the Chase Radio.  In the meantime, I'd be curious as what the member of the board have to say.

Cheers, Marshall

====================================================

Dear...,  however is reading this.

With great interest I read your blog about the space shuttle missions and to go and watch the skyes for one of them turning into a blue star upon which moment the hopi and mayan ceremonies are likely to begin.

Today I stumbled upon to teachings of Kiesha Crowther, her nickname is Little Grandmother.
Little grandmother, because, as young as she is, she is a shaman and joins of the indian wisdomkeeper society.

She whitnessed, and even lead, parts of the ceremonies mentioned in the space shuttle article.
In part one she decribes what happened and why in great detail, in part two she tels about the nine hopi prophecies, that the blue star has been whitnessed and that the ceremonies she described were the blue star ceremonies.

So we will probably watch the skies for something to happen to one of the space shuttles in vain, how interesting the theory might seem.
The blue star has arrived, and the ceremonies already have taken place.
The video's were posted 10 months ago.

When you see and watch her talk you simply know and feel she is very real and factual and for me the hopi's and mayans, represented by her in the clips, represent absolute wisdom and truth.

Humble as I feel, I wanted to bring this to your attention.

These are the clips:
Return of the Ancestors - Part 2 - Healing the Earth, the Masculine and the Feminine
Return of the Ancestors - Part 3 - Prophecy and Teachings

They are part 2 and 3, part 1 is about who Kiesha is:

Return of the Ancestors Part 1 of 3 - Introduction

Regards, Dieter Mulder, The Netherlands.

Marshall
I didn't acknowledge this a few days ago I actually felt such love for her as I heard her speak.
She is truly a wonderful gifted person...
Thanks for posting the video and her words...  Barb

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW