MadMax - GLOBAL SIGNS &TRENDS - INTERNET, ALL MEDIA > Post It All And Let Blog Sort It Out

Fossils of Martian bugs found

(1/1)

Debbie:
I have thrown this in, as I feel this little piece of news is an important aspect of "things are not what they seem".  The die hards will still deny that life only exists on earth, and that this planet earth is exempt from any major catastrophe.

The fossilised remains of Martian bugs have been discovered on a meteorite that crashed into the Antarctic 13,000 years ago.

The rock - named name Allen Hills 84001 - sparked a huge debate when it was found in 1996 and both Nasa and U.S. President Bill Clinton announced the possible discovery of life from Mars.

It was initially thought that the fossils were bacteria from Earth that contaminated the meteorite while it lay in the frozen wasteland.

But according to a leaked report from Nasa, scientists now believe the fossilised remains originated on Mars.

Link to full article:
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1231052/Fossilised-remains-Martians-meteorite-landed-Earth-13-000-years-ago.html#ixzz0XyVQ5OTW

love & peace

Moses:
for me I think its pretty obvious there was life on mars just like here on earth.

Archangel:
I agree.  You should read "Dark Mission".  Its about what NASA has found.

Ed Douglas:
I have to chuckle a little. It's kind of neat, the way we speak of Mars, as if it's no longer there. Such as"there WAS life on Mars".  It might be more appropriate if we get the mindset that there IS life on Mars. To what extent the lifeforms are developed, will probably astound us all. Maybe we'll find out, soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version