Solani - THE SPIRITUAL WORLD > Strange Dreams and Paranormal Happenings

Dreams that are like flashbulbs or snapshots

<< < (2/3) > >>

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: Montanabarb on July 14, 2010, 01:04:56 PM ---Another strange one; perhaps a result of my obsession with all things doom and gloomy:

I and several people (I think they were relatives and friends) were together in a central place, waiting for something.  One was a little boy about four years old, and everybody was watching him warily with sidelong glances and going about their visiting, chatting, and pretending to ignore him.  There were weapons around including a huge rusty shotgun almost as big as he was.  Suddenly I'd had enough of their behavior and I shouted at them, "I know how this is going to end!! He is going to kill us all! You have to get in a group, link hands and start praying, instead of just waiting for it to happen!  If we pray, the power of our minds can change this!" They all gave me very short "looks" like I was insane and went back to what they were doing, acting embarrassed.  I grabbed the rusty shotgun and opened it, and there were no shells in it.  So I realized that if I found all the shells and hid them, we'd all be safe.  I was looking for shells when I woke up.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for sharing, Montanabarb. It seems symbolic, the child and so on...
Yowbarb

errrv:
Ok I'm gonna sound weird here (weirder). I went to the monroeinstitute website & did the meditating oobe exercise. I had some waking dreams that shook me up pretty bad. I was in a place that had been swept away by water (?). There was a large building made out of huge bricks. It was collapsed & I was with a bunch of people who were cleaning up. We were moving the large stone blocks by thinking a tone vibrating over & over.
Very strange... Very real. I came out of it shortly after this and I've been thinking about it ever since.
Erv

Thehumbleman1:
glad you shared erv, really doesn't sound weird to me.  Kinda makes sense.  I slept in a cave in my dream last night, really high up, dark but comfortable enough, played on forever.  The singer Keisha was there, funny.  No one was afraid, it was like normal.

I wonder if the "tone" you speak of is in us, after all when we get touched its a vibration.  Maybe we have the ability to move things with "tones" like the force in a way.  The more I read others dreams and think of my own, the more they seem normal and everything else is weird.

Erv your a Jedi knight, feel the force, he he  ;)

Jimfarmer:

--- Quote ---We were moving the large stone blocks by thinking a tone vibrating over & over.

--- End quote ---

I have read that that is how the pyramids of Egypt were built, and that the monks in Tibet do that (eyewitness account), and perhaps that is how Coral Castle was built.
http://paranormal.about.com/od/moremadscience/a/coral-castle-secrets.htm

augonit:

--- Quote from: errrv on September 07, 2011, 04:40:44 PM ---Ok I'm gonna sound weird here (weirder). I went to the monroeinstitute website & did the meditating oobe exercise. I had some waking dreams that shook me up pretty bad. I was in a place that had been swept away by water (?). There was a large building made out of huge bricks. It was collapsed & I was with a bunch of people who were cleaning up. We were moving the large stone blocks by thinking a tone vibrating over & over.
Very strange... Very real. I came out of it shortly after this and I've been thinking about it ever since.
Erv

--- End quote ---

I did that exercise too and thought it rather boring.  I didn't have any abnormal experiences.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version