Solani - THE SPIRITUAL WORLD > Strange Dreams and Paranormal Happenings

Dreams that are like flashbulbs or snapshots

<< < (3/3)

augonit:
I wonder about memories that pop up.  Last night, I have no idea why, but out of nowhere a memory of me when I was about 4 just popped into my head.  It was like I could feel that experience all over again.  But it was so mundane.  We were driving.  It was sunny and bright.  I was in the backseat.  Then other old, old memories popped in my mind after.  I had to make an effort to stop them, (I was wanting to go to sleep).  Weird.

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: augonit on September 08, 2011, 08:57:16 AM ---I wonder about memories that pop up.  Last night, I have no idea why, but out of nowhere a memory of me when I was about 4 just popped into my head.  It was like I could feel that experience all over again.  But it was so mundane.  We were driving.  It was sunny and bright.  I was in the backseat.  Then other old, old memories popped in my mind after.  I had to make an effort to stop them, (I was wanting to go to sleep).  Weird.

--- End quote ---

That is interesting, and thanks for sharing these.
I sometimes get an old memory pop into my mind. I cherish them. Once in awhile I can hear my mother calling me, such a sweet sound from back around 1947.
- Yowbarb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version