Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Bugout camping survival videos  (Read 24759 times)

noproblemo2

Re: Bugout camping survival videos
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 04:25:28 PM »
Set up 2 bags Tue. for the kids just in case. No food bars just Mountain House and some powdered potatoes, cup a soup (looking for high carbs). Will get a couple MRE's Thur, to complete.
Wise idea to be prepared bk. What area are you in?

bk

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 06:06:48 PM »
To close to the coast Myrtle Beach S.C.

I have been looking at land in the Pickens area of S.C. elevation 1000 to 1200 feet and within 8 miles of Sassafras Mountain elevation over 3000 feet. About a 4 hour drive from me.

noproblemo2

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 06:10:46 PM »

I have been looking at land in the Pickens area of S.C. elevation 1000 to 1200 feet and within 8 miles of Sassafras Mountain elevation over 3000 feet. About a 4 hour drive from me.
I know the feeling well.... As Ed says be prepared by August 1st as best one can...........

Yowbarb

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2011, 12:11:35 PM »

To the best of my knowledge that sounds like a good choice. I did look up that Pickens elevation awhile ago when you had posted about it.
I do not know if the ground there is somehow different from Alabama mountains, but recently I was alarmed to see a sinkhole video filmed on Pickens Mountain, That is Alabama. Sinkholes open up a whole new problem, puns intended.
I am also gravitating toward northern Georgia because it would be a close enough bugout for my east coast and Florida family.
Barb Townsend

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW