Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: maps of USA and world by I AM America  (Read 18074 times)

Jimfarmer

Re: maps of USA and world by I AM America
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2011, 11:55:24 AM »
"I recently saw a video from Scallion that presented the lines of the three earthquakes that he predicts, but I can't get to it at the moment.  I'll try again tomorrow."

Ahh, got it.  Youtube video "Future Map of North America " at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5m65EPHLg0 .  The third 'quake line starts at time 3:35.  That's the one that puts much of Utah, Nevada, Colorado, and Arizona under water.

Seekers of safe locations, note that Denver, CO, goes under water, but Durango does not.

VillageIdiot

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2011, 06:45:38 PM »
...Seekers of safe locations, note that Denver, CO, goes under water, but Durango does not.
Jim, thanks for this new information! After watching the video I was a little confused with the location information provided by the Zetas regarding Colorado, and TPTB relocating many gov't agencies to the Denver area from the east coast. In the video his line runs south of Denver, implying it will be under water. Yet at 4:07 he states "...Denver may very well be another coastal region..." I find this new information very interesting and a little more food for thought...

Yowbarb

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2011, 01:09:07 PM »
Barb, the Navy isn't gonna admit to anything. John Moore said he received it from Navy sources. That's about as close as we'll get, I think.  ed

I know the Navy wouldn't admit it... so not sure what it would take to vett it. A lost cause...

Yowbarb

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2011, 05:46:41 AM »
Important side note: Inselemel (Mel) has just posted this map. here in
this Topic, listed below. I just wanted Members to be aware of it, and to compare it.
Most of the actual discussion of Nostradamus should be posted there,

Yowbarb

https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2262.0

Nostradamus - his predictions

« Reply #4 on: Today at 05:10:18 AM »
Hi this is a map from my Nostradamus Astrological Date Book 1990

« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 05:52:59 AM by Yowbarb »

Jimfarmer

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2011, 09:40:05 AM »
Barb, the Navy isn't gonna admit to anything. John Moore said he received it from Navy sources. That's about as close as we'll get, I think.  ed

I know the Navy wouldn't admit it... so not sure what it would take to vett it. A lost cause...

A thought hit me:  perhaps the Navy got the map from their remote viewers.

Yowbarb

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2011, 10:05:50 AM »

A thought hit me:  perhaps the Navy got the map from their remote viewers.

Jim I never thought of that... thanks for posting this idea. It could be...
YB

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2011, 10:57:44 AM »
I am not sure, but I think the Army has the remote viewers.   ed

Jimfarmer

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2011, 02:56:05 PM »
"I am not sure, but I think the Army has the remote viewers"

OK, change "their remote viewers" to "government remote viewers"  Surely the Navy would not be denied critical information.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2011, 09:25:26 PM »
Actually, it was Army folks, being used by the CIA, that started the program. One of them is a good friend of mine. I also remote view. Supposedly, they disbanded the program. Uh huh. And I gave up eating food.    ed

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW