Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: maps of USA and world by I AM America  (Read 17777 times)

Jimfarmer

Re: maps of USA and world by I AM America
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 09:41:22 AM »
Here is another map.  See http://conspiracycom.blogspot.com/2011/03/us-navy-map-of-future-america.html .  The title is "US Navy Map of Future America", but I can't find any "official" source.

Lori

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 12:10:28 PM »
Heres the current Flood watches up.  Any thing look familiar?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 04:40:25 PM by Lori »

dougluvn

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 04:03:51 PM »
I will take these maps and with google earth see if it matchs up with the elevations.   i question a few zones, but i will reserve my commmen ts until after i have researched it.

dougluvn

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 04:38:57 PM »
Utah in this map in mostly under water when it's lowest elevation is no less that 4000 feet above level.  Also it is on the part of the north American plate that is being pushed up from the pacific plate subducting.  Where in contrast it has most of Florida above sea level when it is rarely OVER 100 (one hundred) feet of elevation.  So hope I do not offend any one in questioning this map but I just can't agree with it. 

The ice caps melting are said to raise the sea level about 200 feet.  That alone does not bod well for Florida.  There is the chance that up the events to come that space objects will impact the earth....but we can't predict that so to make a map to show the new sea level based on that is crazy. 

Jimfarmer

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 07:18:30 PM »
Hi dougluvn,

I share some of your doubts.  Here are a couple more details about that region.

The Zetas, at https://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx089.htm, do not say that Utah will be mostly under water.

This from Mass Dreams of the Future  by Chet Snow:
"... it now seemed as if the world had collapsed and everything that had been important before no longer mattered. ... I immediately knew that large chunks of the former West Coast had quickly sunk into the Pacific Ocean as several earthquakes and volcanic eruptions had decimated the 'Ring of Fire' borderlands surrounding the Pacific earth plate.  It might be more accurate to say that the ocean had come rushing up into the California valleys as the bottom had literally fallen out at key coastal junctures, shaken by the seismic activity.  Water stretched as far inland in some areas as parts of Nevada and  Arizona."  (page 13)

Below is Chet Snow's map of post-shift USA.

Some other "future" maps also put a lot of water in the same area, some more, and some less.

The Zetas say that the sea level will rise 675 feet because of several factors in addition to melting of polar ice.  See https://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tworx609.htm .

"Basically, the Pacific Plate is sliding northwest parallel to the coast of North America."  from  http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/platetec/kula.htm .

Generally, according to the Zetas at https://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx351.htm , the tectonic plates in South-East Asia and the Pacific are sinking on the western edges and rising at the eastern edges.

So, perhaps the current and future plate movements will be different from what they were 450 million years ago, as stated in http://www.ccsf.edu/Departments/History_of_Time_and_Life/PDFs/NorthAmericanMarginSubducts36x36.pdf:  "PACIFIC PLATE DIVES UNDER NORTH AMERICA — 475 MILLION YEARS AGO"

« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 07:49:12 PM by Jimfarmer »

noproblemo2

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2011, 09:16:30 AM »
Here is another map.  See http://conspiracycom.blogspot.com/2011/03/us-navy-map-of-future-america.html .  The title is "US Navy Map of Future America", but I can't find any "official" source.

I showed this map to hubby a few months ago, then a few nights ago on the news they showed a very similar map of what is/will happen as the water is released, he then said that's what you showed me a while back !!!!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 09:19:31 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2011, 09:18:45 AM »
Utah in this map in mostly under water when it's lowest elevation is no less that 4000 feet above level.  Also it is on the part of the north American plate that is being pushed up from the pacific plate subducting.  Where in contrast it has most of Florida above sea level when it is rarely OVER 100 (one hundred) feet of elevation.  So hope I do not offend any one in questioning this map but I just can't agree with it. 

The ice caps melting are said to raise the sea level about 200 feet.  That alone does not bod well for Florida.  There is the chance that up the events to come that space objects will impact the earth....but we can't predict that so to make a map to show the new sea level based on that is crazy.

Just thought I'd mention the  "Navy" map does show Florida almost entirely submerged. 
That tiny sliver sticking out there is not the normal state outline. A little hard to tell at first but when you compare it with a US Map you can see the normal state outline.

- YB

« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 09:20:26 AM by Yowbarb »

Lori

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2011, 11:59:41 AM »
I have a big question.  Why don't I believe that these flood waters are from all the heavy snow we had this past winter?  We've had heavy snows before and its never flooded like this.  How come I feel like these waters are coming from underground?  All this water is headed to the Gulf.  I see two scenarios. 

It could cut down on any tropical weather and continue the ongoing drought happening in the mid west. The Gulf waters will be colder.  Thus cutting down on any much needed gentle tropical rains.  Or it could trigger more tropical weather then usual.  Just from the increase in water in the Gulf. Any thoughts?

Barb Mom, you guys may need to move more Northward if the maps are true.

Thanks.

Yowbarb

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2011, 12:10:06 PM »
I have a big question.  Why don't I believe that these flood waters are from all the heavy snow we had this past winter?  We've had heavy snows before and its never flooded like this.  How come I feel like these waters are coming from underground?  All this water is headed to the Gulf.  I see two scenarios. 

It could cut down on any tropical weather and continue the ongoing drought happening in the mid west. The Gulf waters will be colder.  Thus cutting down on any much needed gentle tropical rains.  Or it could trigger more tropical weather then usual.  Just from the increase in water in the Gulf. Any thoughts?

Barb Mom, you guys may need to move more Northward if the maps are true.

Thanks.

Definitely moving northwards.  :o
Good post, about the underground waters; not sure what to say on it yet,
First thing I thought of  the core of the planet heating up, magma and things moving around and water coming up... N ot sure if it works that way but the thought popped into my head.
 Yowbarb

bk

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2011, 10:55:00 PM »
I have always planed on staying in place, but after finding all of you here and the info that is being shared I do have everything packed and in a central location so I can load and go if need be.

Yowbarb

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2011, 08:31:49 PM »
I have always planed on staying in place, but after finding all of you here and the info that is being shared I do have everything packed and in a central location so I can load and go if need be.

It's a little difficult to know where to be safe but a long ways inland should be a whole lot safer.
Good Luck with it,
YB

Jimfarmer

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2011, 05:14:30 PM »
Re. US Navy Map
"hope I do not offend any one in questioning this map but I just can't agree with it."

Not to worry; the various predicted maps are all partly different anyway.

Now, perhaps the Navy map is at least partly based on the work of Gordon-Michael Scallion.  "A Summary Of His Most Important Predictions" as of Friday, November 11, 1994, is given in http://www.nhne.com/specialreports/srscallionsummary.html.  Here is a snippet from it:

[start excerpt]
A few months to three years later, a third fracture will occur. This time vast sections of Utah, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado will be swallowed up by the ocean. Phoenix, now a coastal city, will eventually emerge as a major seaport city. A very large seaport city will also be established in the Nebraska region. Denver and Sedona will become coastal regions.
[end excerpt]

I recently saw a video from Scallion that presented the lines of the three earthquakes that he predicts, but I can't get to it at the moment.  I'll try again tomorrow.

Yowbarb

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2011, 09:25:52 AM »
It's been a long time, but from what I vaguely remember, the names on the  maps are suppose to be some type of Vortexes or energy centers that will appear after the dust settles...If anyone finds out more details please share with the rest of us

Luigee: Belated thank you for posting the map images. I had previouly posted thank you to Jim not you.
Just changed my old post. (Thanks also to Jim of course - for the Topic and for his map and ideas.)

Yowbarb

Yowbarb

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2011, 09:34:55 AM »
Re. US Navy Map
"hope I do not offend any one in questioning this map but I just can't agree with it."

Not to worry; the various predicted maps are all partly different anyway.

Now, perhaps the Navy map is at least partly based on the work of Gordon-Michael Scallion.  "A Summary Of His Most Important Predictions" as of Friday, November 11, 1994, is given in http://www.nhne.com/specialreports/srscallionsummary.html.  Here is a snippet from it:

[start excerpt]
A few months to three years later, a third fracture will occur. This time vast sections of Utah, Nevada, Arizona, and Colorado will be swallowed up by the ocean. Phoenix, now a coastal city, will eventually emerge as a major seaport city. A very large seaport city will also be established in the Nebraska region. Denver and Sedona will become coastal regions.
[end excerpt]

I recently saw a video from Scallion that presented the lines of the three earthquakes that he predicts, but I can't get to it at the moment.  I'll try again tomorrow.

Not sure why but the "Navy map" has a ring of truth to it. More than the others.
What I would be most interested in is, any verification that this did come from the Navy.
- Yowbarb

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2011, 11:02:46 AM »
Barb, the Navy isn't gonna admit to anything. John Moore said he received it from Navy sources. That's about as close as we'll get, I think.  ed

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW