Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: maps of USA and world by I AM America  (Read 17779 times)

Jimfarmer

maps of USA and world by I AM America
« on: May 15, 2010, 06:48:13 PM »
Has anyone bought maps or tapes from "I AM America"?  (A search yielded no messages on that topic.)

This from the website::
ESTABLISHED IN 1989, I AM America publishes and distributes some of the most thought-provoking spiritual information you'll encounter - Earth Changes Prophecy. It is controversial and mind expanding, yet prophecy's ideal purpose reveals how our choices play a role in creating the world we experience. Much has changed since 1989 when Lori Toye and her children first rolled I AM America Maps at the kitchen table. Since her extraordinary dream of the Map in 1983, the Ascended Masters' prophetic message of change has been featured on NBC, FOX, UPN, The New York Times, Art Bell and London's Carolton Television. Don't let the name I AM America intimidate you. It is still just Lori and her husband Len, alongside a small, yet dedicated staff of volunteers that print and bind books, record audios and mail maps. As always, we are earnestly working to, "Send this message to the Earth with love."

I received a brochure from them today and am interested in the material, especially since it includes books and tapes on spiritual preparation as well as post-cataclysm maps.  But I can't afford to buy many items, if any at all, so I would appreciate any comments from anyone who has seen or heard some of the material.

Thanks.

Yowbarb

Re: maps of USA and world by I AM America
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 12:48:13 PM »
Jim,
good old - er new BING search engine has it:
I AM AMERICA   http://www.iamamerica.com/ 
I will be looking through the site. Thanks for posting.

- Yowbarb

Luigee

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 02:13:24 PM »
Hopefully these pictures will show.  Years ago when the people from I AM America where on the Art Bell show, they created a link to their website with these enlarged images.  I grabbed them for myself.  Hopefully they will come through.  Obviously, I don't own the copyright and no violation is intended.  Just sharing with you for educational purposes.  Moderators can delete this post if this is some type of violation.

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 05:43:41 PM »
Looks like wahanee is just north west of me I wonder if they have any clues to its exact location and what could it mean?
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Luigee

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 08:42:25 PM »
It's been a long time, but from what I vaguely remember, the names on the  maps are suppose to be some type of Vortexes or energy centers that will appear after the dust settles...If anyone finds out more details please share with the rest of us

Yowbarb

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 10:40:38 PM »
It's been a long time, but from what I vaguely remember, the names on the  maps are suppose to be some type of Vortexes or energy centers that will appear after the dust settles...If anyone finds out more details please share with the rest of us

Luigee that is interesting. Do you know if the vortexes are designed by higher intelligences or are they a force of nature...Supposed to help people rebuild their civilization?
All The Best
- Yowbarb

Luigee

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 05:40:52 PM »

Luigee that is interesting. Do you know if the vortexes are designed by higher intelligences or are they a force of nature...Supposed to help people rebuild their civilization?
All The Best
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb,
Unfortunately I don't remember.   They are suppose to be new centers where surviviors will congrigate and rebuild...but how they appear I don't remember.

Yowbarb

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 06:09:52 PM »
Luigee that's sort of what I thought they could be - centers to rebuild. I must have seen that on the net somewhere... I also don't remember much about these vortexes.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Dania22

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2011, 11:24:53 PM »
Did anyone come up with the meaning of the names? Any new information about these maps? It appears that the earthquake are beginning to appear all over the globe. I don't think anyone place will remain unaffected. Thoughts?

The Heritic

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 09:01:56 AM »
Google the names where the  "cross symbols"are.
Each name is a new, ( or predicted new) Energy Transformation Center for the after times.

Montanabarb

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2011, 01:19:37 PM »
I don't know all the details, but on the map, the "Golden City of Shalahah--Abundance, Prosperity, Healing." is Missoula, Montana, about 200 miles west of us. YESSSS! ;)

Also, Livingston, Montana (70 miles north of Yellowstone) was identified by Edgar Cayce as being "An important location" someday (he didn't elaborate.) That doesn't sound like Yellowstone's about to rupture anytime soon.

Wishful thinking?   

Jimfarmer

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2011, 11:21:00 AM »
Here is another source of maps of special locations:
2012 and Beyond by Diana Cooper (2009).
I don't have the book with me now, so I can't provide details, but as I recall, there are two sets of 12(?) locations each, some of which coincided.  Dang, I can't remember exactly what they were called, but something like Vortex points or Energy spots.  I do remember that Hawaii and Fiji were in both sets.  Also, a major one is actually a band that runs North-South near to the western borders of North and South Dakota.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2011, 09:15:11 AM »
Here is another message about the Golden Cities.
From http://12-21-2012.ning.com
(It came to me by e-mail, so you might have to be a member in order to view it.)

[start quote]
What is a Golden City?

After the Earth Changes, a Golden City is a place where there is a Vortex. According to Lori Toye: "Vortexes seem to appear at intersections of the Earth's grid, or biomagnetic field of the Earth. These intersecting strands of Earth's energy are also known as ley lines. The ancient symbol for a vortex is a cross in a circle." "Most importantly, each Golden City Vortex is connected to an even larger web of creation. The Master Teachers call this  "The Galactic Web"- and it acts as a group or universal mind within our galaxy to connect information seamlessly and timelessly with others.

According to Lori Toye, certain Master Teachers will be in the physical in these Golden Cities, teaching, creating centers for culture, and creating new establishments for the Golden Era on Earth. These cities will be the models for the rest of the Earth to follow. These will have centers where Humanity will learn the Higher Teachings, will create the Arts and will be centers of commerce and trade for the New Earth.

Here is the List of the Golden Cities and the Areas where these will be located:

This is not in alphabetical order and I had to look through the map to get these.... So it’s not specific. I would suggest in obtaining one of these maps if you need to get more specific.
Yukon
Canada:
British Columbia , Ontario, Quebec
United States:
Colorado (Denver area), Arizona, Illinois, Georgia (Atlanta area), Montana (Bitter Root area)
Mexico
Cuba
Costa Rica & Panama area
Peru
Brazil
Argentina
Greenland
Iceland
Ireland
Norway
Germany
Hungary
Spain
Algeria
Zimbabwe
Tanzania
Ethiopia
Madagascar
Iran
Spingan/Islamabad
Near Lake Bakhash
India
Near Tibet
Gobi Desert
Hohhot
North Korea
Okhotsk
Koryak Mountains
Austrailia: Alice Spings area , Queensland
New Zealand (Dunedin)
Tasmania
Three New Bodies of Land – New Lemuria
[end quote]

My first question is that some of those locations might be under water or in the new polar regions after the pole shift, according to info from the Zetas.  Or, are they on the ascended version of the Earth, which might not have suffered a pole shift?  (Much confusion)

EDIT:  See https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=1105.0 re catastrophes on new Earth or old Earth.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 11:07:38 AM by Jimfarmer »

Safehouse2012

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2011, 06:19:49 PM »
Those are very interesting maps.  Any idea how quickly those changes are supposed to take place?

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW