Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: The Lost and Hidden connection between Religions  (Read 9142 times)

Cubanjoe

The Lost and Hidden connection between Religions
« on: May 14, 2010, 06:42:28 PM »
The connections and surprising similarities between Religions...some are lost, some are hidden and some just unnoticed.

Judaism, Islam, Christianity, Hinduism and Buddhism like to pretend that they are completely different from each other or that one is vastly superiour to the other.
Neither the religious, nor the anti-religious are much help in uncovering the secrets of our origins and the Universe. But those going for inter-religious study and comparison will unlock doors that lead to realms beyond your wildest Imagination.

Extensive research of all five Religions (Ive read the books and witnessed the worship in all of them) has led me to the conviction that there seems to be some deliberate effort to conceal and distract from common roots for the reason that it would put puzzle pieces together giving humans "too much" knowledge and power. As if a spiritual message has been scrambled beyond recognition by being split into many branches. What follow is only the tip of the iceberg and I hope that through your research and additions more understanding can be gathered.

My interest in this subject was rekindled when, a few years ago on travels in India, I got acquainted with the head of a Hindu-sect or secret-society. He shared a piece of information with me that I have not found anywhere else up to now. This may be the first time its shared on the Internet. According to him the traditional Hindu symbol for God or The Source-of-All, OM...

...is derived from a more ancient tantric symbol that looks like the Greek Hermes or Roman Mercury symbol (imagine a dot above the crescent, I didnt find a picture depicting it with the dot):

This mystical adept explained to me that the symbol represents the major streams of Religion as predicted millenia ago. The cresent moon stands for Islam, the cross stands for Christianity/Judaism and the Circle stands for Hinduism/Buddhism.

He then went on to say that these three streams-of-energy are reflected in everything - language, music, mentality. So for example the Englilsh Language will look linear and straight, arabic will have a lot of half-moon-like shapes and Languages in India will look like a bunch of circles. When Hindu women sing, it is in circles, when muslim women sing it is often in crescent-waves and western music is indeed often quite linear. Some samples:

Arabic: ?????

English: LETTERS

Malayalam (South India): ??????

In various ancient scriptures the crescent represents the soul, the circle represents spirit and the cross represents the physical universe (matter).

Some linguistic examples of lost Connections:

In India people go around singing to Krishna, praying to Krishna, devoting themselves to Krishna. But not all Hindus pronounce the name "Krishna", some use the Bengali "Krishta" or the southern Hindu "Krishtaia". In India it is not uncommon for the letters "n" and "t" to be used interchangeably.

So where did we get our word "Christ" from? We got it from the Greek "Khristos" which means Suviour. Who is to say that the Greek word does not originate in India from Krishta?.

Find a few dozen similarities between Krishna and Christ by checking in Google or reading here.

The same similarities go for and between every other Religion. We could mention the origins of the word Shal-OM, point to Christian-Sounding stories in Buddhism, show how Islam borrowed from Hinduism. But I leave it at this post for others to do some digging and looking.

The reason you dont read and find much on inter-religiousity is because the "Religious" believe anything other than what they believe is not worth looking into and the anti-religious believe all religions are bogus and have nothing of value to learn.

But once we dont see just one Religion as exclusively valid or invalid we can start separating the wheat from the chaff and reclaim our spiritual side.
Here is a site detailing the similarities between the stories Mithras and Jesus:
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen048.html

From a thread
Christmas: Is it "Christian" or Pagan?
The Bible does not tell us when Jesus was born. However, we know that the angels announced the birth of Christ to the Bethlehem shepherds in the open fields who were tending their flocks by night.. This fact certainly implies that the birth of Jesus could NOT have been on the 25th of December. "The cold of the night in Palestine between December and February is very piercing, and it was not customary for the shepherds of Judea to watch their flocks in the open fields later than about the end of October." Hislop, A., The Two Babylons, Loiseaux Brothers, Neptune, N.J. pg 91.
http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/holidays2.htm
The point I'm trying to get round to making is that, it appears to me, both Christianity and Hinduism have their roots in Sumer / Babylon / Egypt which might explain some of the things they have in common.
Buddhism and Christianity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_Christianity

The Judaic sabbath is Saturday, Saturn gives it's name to Saturday, whereas in Christianity the sabbath is Sunday (as I am sure you know). Babylonian astrology was aware of the seven planets (seven is a sacred number in all Judaic/Christian beliefs), so it is known that Saturn was physically observable at that time. It is likely that the Jews were affected by the movements of Saturn at a particular point in time which created the schism over the Sabbath which is primarily the root of the dissension of the Jews from other Babylonians, ie they formed a cult that separated them ideologically from others and embedded the belief of being 'Chosen'. Whether it occurred prior to them arriving in Babylon or during their stay there is debatable as no written records exist or have been found.
I don't like to talk about religion , its like politics.
Thanks,
Cuban Joe

King Cannon

Re: The Lost and Hidden connection between Religions
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 04:25:59 AM »
If you have an interest in how religions tie together, then you really, really want to be reading the following books:

Old World Secrets - The Omega Project Codes
New World Bible - The Story of the Truth

Both were written by Brandon Levon, and make links between religions and astrology and astronomy to build a case that all religions stem from one system of sun-worship/astrology/astronomy.

They make for compelling reading IMHO, and can be found here:
http://oldworldsecretcodes.zoomshare.com/0.html

They also deal with conspiracies, the end of the age/world, the evolution of the human race, and much more. In fact, I was surprised that the author managed to cram so much into two small books, but part of the reason is that he wastes no time time validating himself - that is left up to you, the reader, to do your own research - and (as I have found through doing so myself) you end up cementing the truth he has revealed to you.

Lori

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 04:48:44 AM »
I believe Jesus was actually born in September or October.

Linda

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 07:21:39 AM »
I believe Jesus was actually born in September or October.

Found this article on the date Jesus was born.

September 11th, The Birth of Jesus Christ
by Joseph Prescia

Why do we celebrate December 25th as the birthday of Christ when so many churches know it

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 10:12:46 AM »
 Hello everyone this is a great thread. I was raised Methodist and came to the alter at 9 with the desire to preach. Due to too much for me to try to get down to right now, to say the least I was turned off by things I felt and still feel were not and are not right with all Religious Doctrine. This past Sunday was 13yrs since I went to my church when it was not a Funeral. I chose 06-13-2010 Months ago to be there for the 100th Birthday of the Church to Honor My Dad and to Honor the start of my Grandparents family 100yrs as well. I sang How Great Thou Art acapella. My dad wanted that at his funeral and it was 16yrs late.
      This thread shines much light on the issues that to me look too petty for the Religions various castigations of each other. At 10 I was Baptized and at 11, I walked out on the Church leaders preaching racism in the 60's. I stood up and said"This is Blasphemy and I will have no part of this" and walked out and home with my father begging me to come back inside. Later that evening the church elders came to our house and insisted I apologize and I said no because I am right. My father to my surprise said simply "out of the mouths of babes" and they left. That was probably one if not the most important memories I carry with me. All the times I felt at odds with him he saw I was right and my view on this topic is very well explained in this thread Knowing these things about our Religious interconnections would have gave me a better framework to pursue bringing meaning to this world we had hoped we would build without what man has done out of greed{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Linda

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 03:42:11 PM »
Mynymn, thanks for your post on this subject. I feel after reading what you had to say that you were and are a guiding light to truth. It had to take a tremendous amount of strength at 11 yrs old to stand up for what you believe and probably without you knowing it you changed the hearts of some of those people.

Thanks
Linda :)

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 05:19:35 PM »
Thanks Linda, just a side note. The Elder I walked out on passed 10yrs ago, I spoke to him before his death and made peace but(no apology). His wife was my Sunday School teacher and opened my spiritual mind. When I came in to Church she was at the entrance and I gave her the praise she deserved for enlightening me. I have wanted to tell her that for years and finally did that with my Mom at my side. I had told Mom that she was number one but a mothers love is spiritual and an outsider is sometimes what it takes. The Lady's twin daughters were there and I made sure that everyone in church was made aware of her impact on me. {{:>)
It is not what you know.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2010, 09:25:08 AM »
Very good thread and post Joe. Enjoyed all the posts here.
Joe's topic and the diversity of Religion observation made me think of the Tower of Babel incident. It made me think
that not only did God scatter mankind to the winds with different Languages; put perhaps he gave them different
insights into 'Him' that produced the various religions.

Naturally I am partial to the Christian religion and the fact that the Bible says that the door to Salvation is available
only one way. I say no more on that.  :D    David
p.s. this message modified from original. almost hijacked the thread, so cut divergent discussion of the topic
and moved elsewhere

« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 03:00:03 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2010, 02:41:46 PM »
I found myself continuing in the Church. I even started back To Sunday School. I am gaining my strength back spiritually as funny little things, good things , minor things but they have been happenning since I returned to church after not participating for 40yrs and the 5 before that were filled with a mine field of problems. After Sunday School I walking into the Sanctuary I noticed a large crowd and no music. I ran to the new stack of Hymnals the Pastor gave the choir to find a song I just learned. I had a time and while asking the Pastor for help the book fell to the page. I walked straight over to the piano and played. I stunned everybody as I have not played in the church since I was 10. I had the timing down without even trying as the little girl finishes the candles. When I finished the normally empty choir was full my cousin who was late or she would have been playin, well she was in tears and I looked at her and said help you need to swap seats. I may shed some of my fears soon but at least this is a start and a toe in the door to get to some of my deep issues{{:>)
It is not what you know.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2010, 03:10:00 AM »
I found myself continuing in the Church. I even started back To Sunday School. I am gaining my strength back spiritually as funny little things, good things , minor things but they have been happenning since I returned to church after not participating for 40yrs and the 5 before that were filled with a mine field of problems.

That is great Mynymn ! God does help us in our lives but the help in my opinion comes through his preset laws. A mind that
searches for God and is active in finding God will be recognized. Maybe not the way you want, maybe prayers will not be
answered; but things will happen that will guide you to a Spiritual Salvation. God has no use for our 'Clay Vessel'; it is what
is inside the vessel that is important for that is the portion that will 'Return' to him one day. Good things in your life or Bad
things in your life; keep your eye on the Prize as per the New Testament. As a paraphrase, What does it profit a man to save
the body but lose the Spirit ?     David

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2010, 12:06:29 PM »
I still feel people have harsh feelings for other denominations. It is a big problem because the opposite needs to happen. We are flesh here and to me the whole world is full of diversity and some way we need as a planet to embrace it. We may soon be roach food if the atmosphere gets much hotter geopolitically{{:>) and geologically{{:>(
It is not what you know.

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 09:44:53 AM »
Late yesterday around sunset I was doing my backswing excercises which includes a front leaning cross that is Like the Titanic scene where DeCaprio leans out on the ship except my ankles are secured with my gravity boots. I lean way forward to the point the machine would flip and has untill I staked it down. Well yesterday upon coming in I checked the SOHO as I like to do and saw this frame with this cross. I am sure it is a trick of perspective but it is still a cross. Just thought it was neat that I was out there in my front leaning cross I do. I am convinced our objects zipping about created this sight. Makes you wonder if that was the intent.
It is not what you know.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2011, 05:01:16 AM »
I  was working on a different message writeup and came across the reference of Hippolytus of Rome.
He is generally considered to have been the first Antipope, which does not imply Evil, only that he
had disagreements with the church during the Reformation of the catholic church. Here is a short
paragraph about some of his work. Note the reference to Christ being referred to in a symbolic way
as the Feminine Sophia [wisdom] and also to Helios.
The theoretical connection to Comet Elenin of course would be the 'NIN' part and the other connection
of RIDING ACROSS THE SKYS and gathering the nations.
I don't know what to think of this other than to file it away in the mind and say, " Hmmm, interesting "

"Of exegetical works usually attributed to Hippolytus, the best preserved are the Commentary on the Prophet Daniel and the Commentary on the Song of Songs.[2] This is the earliest attested Christian interpretation of the Song, covering only the first three chapters to Song 3:7. Hippolytus' Commentary on the Song of Songs interprets the Song as referring to a complicated relationship between Israel, Christ and the Gentile Church. Christ as the Logos is represented in various richly symbolic ways: as the Feminine Sophia ("Wisdom"), who was God's agent in creation and later lived with Solomon and inspired the prophets, as the transgendered maker of wine (like Dionysus) that nurtures the Church with his breasts (the Law and the Gospel), as the victorious Helios who rides across the sky and gathers the nations."                     Aseek
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippolytus_of_Rome
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 05:03:44 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW