Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Persistent Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the Oort Cloud  (Read 22977 times)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
I was searching for cosmic ray and found this article.

http://www.srl.caltech.edu/personnel/dick/cos_encyc.html

Cosmic Ray are create by a (1) supernova exposion, (2) the different effect of solar flares and (3) by Anomalous cosmic rays originate from electrically-neutral interstellar particles that have entered the solar system between 75 and 100 AU from the Sun (our Oort cloud is approximately).

8hertz

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
I want to congratulate all the contributors to this topic thread.  You're all doing a great job!  It's a delight to follow.
Cheers, Marshall

Yowbarb

After quickly reading over the papers, they seem to be saying that there are variable possibilities. The best way I understand it, is that if it is 1 to 4 masses, it is a certain range of distances from our sun. If it is bigger it is farther away. The bigger it is, the farther away it is. What I find standing out is that they say it is "in" the Oort cloud, not past it. That puts it closer than previously estimated. They really have very little idea about it's size, as the perturbations they see are created by mass, not size. The mass is what determines the gravitational field strength. I think I said all of that right.

Ed, do you interpret it as : The range of distances the 5 AUs and the 15 AUs (from object to our sun) ?
Thanks,
Yowbarb

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
No, Barb. A quick read over of the papers again, and if the mass is 2Masses/Jupiter, then it is at least 10,000AU away, in the outer Oort cloud. Sometimes I don't understand their jibberish, as they explain the same thing, many different ways. I guess they feel that gives their data more crediblity. I will read some more, when I am more awake.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
I might note that, just the fact they are recognizing the object exists, is a big step forward. I would think the W.I.S.E. satellite would be scouring the Oort cloud for this thing. There is not anything that says they are telling the WHOLE truth.  It could be behind the moon, for all we know.

Yowbarb

No, Barb. A quick read over of the papers again, and if the mass is 2Masses/Jupiter, then it is at least 10,000AU away, in the outer Oort cloud. Sometimes I don't understand their jibberish, as they explain the same thing, many different ways. I guess they feel that gives their data more crediblity. I will read some more, when I am more awake.

Ed thanks for the info. I definitely needed more sleep when I was reading that. Glasses on
and more sleep...
Thanks,
Yowbarb

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
If the Jovian mass is the huge gas giant the other scientists are saying is what they think, they estimate the distance at 6,000 to 15,000AU. This is basically the same distance as the dwarf. If and when it is found, it will be in the infrared spectrum, allowing both sets of researchers to "claim the prize."  You don't hear NASA saying a word about this.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW