Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: The Next Chapter Will Be Ours  (Read 4107 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
The Next Chapter Will Be Ours
« on: April 24, 2010, 11:32:57 PM »
For those who are just starting out in their personal Planet X and 2012 research, the first question they typically asked themselves is,

Linda

Re: The Next Chapter Will Be Ours
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 04:50:31 AM »
Marshall, I really enjoyed the Red Ice interview, or should I say it was more like a live lecture. Great information and great advice on what is going on and what we need to do to get through this.

I highly recommend this one. I was excited to hear your opinion on the Seed Vault in Switzerland because that's exactly how I felt about it. By messing with our food source and in effect "owning it" by being able to patent our seeds, were really screwed.  Monsanto claims they need to patent to protect their technology and all they spent researching it, right no control here only concern about mankind. Just watch the movie "The world according to Monsanto", they are already strong arming farmers and countries. Not to mention what GMO's may be doing to our health.

Also your stating that 80% of the disinformation is coming out of London "the banking center of the world" was a OMG statement. And I think we need to pay attention to what you said about where Planet X is coming from so as not to get distracted by the disinformation on SOHO and other sites.

I may listen to this again, I took notes but would like to write more, these are the things that convince people that "stuff is happening", its not just our imagination.Then onto the Kevin Smith interview, Great Stuff!

Thanks,
Linda
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 05:05:06 AM by Linda »

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 09:19:04 AM »
Hi Linda:

Glad you enjoyed and found value in the Red Ice interview.  It was a really powerful interview.  One of the best for me.  As you listen to the Kevin Smith show, be sure to let us know your thoughts on the call ins.

Cheers, Marshall

Linda

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 04:38:56 AM »
The Kevin Smith interview was incredibly intriguing. First of all the information was great, and I could feel the light bulb moment with Kevin when you were talking about the health care issue, but when the internet connection was cut off boy that was something. He had no doubts after that happened.

As far as the 2 call ins that were on the recording, Colin had excellent points on the fear generating media. I totally agree with him on the terror alert system being kept at high all the time, another tactic to keep us in a fear state. But the most important point he made was "they are not relevant, go about your life,the  people around him are not terrorists or trying to cause harm, they are good people. I thought that was an excellent point, if we are in fear and suspicious of our neighbors or people around us who is to say we won't turn on them because of our fear state. We are all capable of violence if we get scared enough, we can be worked up into a state of frenzy. Would we then be for throwing someone to the wolves out of fear? So keeping us at "high alert" I feel is right along with controlling us. His point is to not allow ourselves to buy into this fear and anxiety, but to look for the good which is all around us. Boy I like that guy.

Caller #2 Kevin talked of a Professor of Astronomy in Canada that teaches his students (on the side of course) that we have a binary star system and it comes around every so many thousand years and creates havoc. To me that is a great validation and we know others are out there spreading the word.

Another great interview, thanks

Linda

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 10:18:12 PM »
Hi Linda:

Excellent analysis of the interviews!  The idea that we're in a binary star system was quite popular, then died suddenly after Harrington's death.  http://yowusa.com/planetx/2008/planetx-2008-05b/1.shtml

Marshall

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW