Announcements > Cut to the Chase - cttcRadio.com

Hercolubus the Red Planet and Gnostic Predictions

(1/2) > >>

admin:
CTTCRADIO.COM -- Cut to the Chase #119
Hercolubus the Red Planet and Gnostic Predictions for the Coming Planet X / Nibiru Flyby - Publisher and Researcher, Carles Esquerda

The more you research the topic of planet X, the more come to realize that many other people are studying the very same object, but by a different name. These ancient names for Planet X are piling up left and right. Nibiru, Destroyer, Frightener and many more.

One new one that has come to our attention is from Carles Esquerda, a publisher in Burgos Spain. It is Hercolubus. However, no matter what you call it, the story is the same

Linda:
Marshall,

Once again I enjoyed your interview. I went ahead and sent for the book as well, I am always interested in seeing all the information I can about Planet X.  Also I want to read more of what he was talking about regarding Astro projection. Was he saying that we need to learn to astro project by following a certain practice, or tuning into our higher self will help us when this is needed? Does that make sense? Can we attain this practice through meditation alone? Will this skill be a necessary ability to have when the pole shift happens? I am really open to a discussion on this subject .

Thanks,
Linda

admin:
Hi Linda:

This show turned out to be the top show in the first day category.  No show we've done for CTTC has had as many visits and downloads as this one, so a good discussion is going be helpful.

Cheers, Marshall

Icon:
I think I have the book mentioned. If I remember correctly, a lot of it is good info, but I think parts of it will seem "way out in left field" for some people. A good read, even if you don't agree with all of it.

admin:

--- Quote from: Icon on April 24, 2010, 11:33:29 AM ---I think I have the book mentioned. If I remember correctly, a lot of it is good info, but I think parts of it will seem "way out in left field" for some people. A good read, even if you don't agree with all of it.

--- End quote ---

As I said in the interview, parts of it were a big stretch.  Or more to the point -- yup.  A big 10-4 on that Cadillac Man.  Still the same, the commonalities and key points regarding PX are quite powerful given this book is 30 years old.

Cheers, Motophoto

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version