Inaruti - formerly Nativemom72 THE DIVINE FEMININE > Connecting To Your Purpose

4 Stages of awakening to your life purpose

<< < (2/9) > >>

Linda:
Wow Ed, that is a wonderful inspirational story. I am sure you do have a purpose and it may very well be the people on this site that you help.

I have had a similar story where my whole direction in life changed. I knew ahead of time that something was going to happen to me, because I was warned to prepare for it. I made the preparations I felt led to do still without knowing exactly what or when this "thing" was going to happen. Eventually about 6 months later in June of 1998 I became ill with Gillian Barre Syndrome, was paralyzed and in the hospital for 6 months, and left with some disability. My direction in life changed from that point on, and I also realize that I have people to help and things to accomplish, so I take it one day at a time.

Thanks for sharing that Ed.

Linda

Ed Douglas:
We will take it one day at a time, together.  All of us.

Linda:
Ed, is Martial Arts your way of keeping in shape? I do weight training and some yoga thrown in. I am going to try Qi gong one of these days.

Linda

Ed Douglas:
At this point, I do what I can, but I mostly just walk. I do go to what I used to call "my class", twice a week, but my head instructor is the main teacher, and I just assist and advise what I can. I was still very active, even at age 52, when I had the heart attack. But I have been doing a martial art of some kind, for over 40 years. It led me to other training, for my mind. It may have helped save my life, with the mind over body training. There are many times that I want to warn the students and tell them about 2012, but that is not why I am there, and would probably scare most of them away.haha

Linda:
It's amazing what we can learn when we really listen to ourselves. I know what you mean about warning people about 2012,, they tend to freak out or think your a kook.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version