Inaruti - formerly Nativemom72 THE DIVINE FEMININE > Connecting To Your Purpose

4 Stages of awakening to your life purpose

<< < (9/9)

errrv:
Hey Linda, I have been taking 2 tbsp organic cider vinegar & 2 tbsp honey. Does the same, although probably more expensive!
Erv

Linda:
Errrv, I would still add Cod Liver Oil, it's one amazing food!! You won't get the high Vitamin A or D in apple cider vinegar or honey, which are also  super foods. They are high in trace minerals.  I actually use all of these products.

Grandma knew best!! Hold your nose and open mouth for a teaspoon of God Liver Oil. :P

What are the Benefits of Cod Liver Oil?
Cod liver oil is a wonderful nutritional supplement which provides multiple health benefits. It is rich in nutrients such as:

Vitamin A: helps to maintain a healthy immune system, helps resist bacterial and viral infections, and beneficial for eyesight and healthy skin.
    Vitamin D: helps maintain strong and healthy bones.
    Omega-3 Fatty Acids: have anti-inflammatory properties which help relieve the symptoms of arthritis, improve brain function, reduce stress, prevent allergies, relieve asthma, and help with learning and behavioral disorders including bipolar syndrome.
    EicosaPentaenoic Acid (EPA): is great for the cardiovascular system and helps reduce inflammation throughout the body. Also works as a natural anti-depressant.
    DocosaHexaenoic Acid (DHA): is also a fatty acid which is vital for good eyesight, a healthy nervous system, and healthy skin.

Research has also shown that consuming 1-2 teaspoons of cod liver oil daily can help to prevent serious diseases such as cancer, diabetes, arthritis, musculoskeletal pain, kidney problems, and high cholesterol.

Just an all around great food source!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version