Inaruti - formerly Nativemom72 THE DIVINE FEMININE > Archive

Acceptance and rejection

(1/8) > >>

Linda:
I came across this discussion on the archive board regarding spousal and family issues about Planet X. This is a good discussion on the subject and worth a read.

http://planetxforecast.com/discus/messages/19/3839.html

What are some of your current issues on this subject, has it changed? Has the current earth changes such as the recent earthquakes, volcanos and strange weather patterns helped you? Are you finding a more willing audience with your spouse and family? What do they say? How are you coping?

Yowbarb:
Linda I won't say much since I do not have a spouse...

If "My Michael" were still present in this lifetime, he would be very supportive and
even a step ahead of me... He was a meteorologist and he and I had been noticing and a little
informal studying of some atmospheric changes back in the '90s. (CO2.) We had not heard of
the Planet X concept.
Since he passed away in Feb 2001, he's not with me except in memory and in spirit.
He and I had our little spats, but we basically agreed on a lot...

I wish the best to all women who have to deal with spousal anger...
Male anger is something I have tried to liberate myself from... have had enough of it this lifetime from father, brothers, some men
in my life. I will not allow myself to be dominated any more in the time I have left.
A collossal waste of time... [Sorry to be so autobiographical...looking back over a lot of years.]

Of course if you are committed for life to someone you love, and he loves you then it is something worthwhile to deal with.
Sometimes a person can be helped to stop having the knee jerk anger reaction. Anger basically stops things. That is the intent.
We don't need to be stopped at this point in time.

I will be the first to admit that if a female attracts anger from men then she needs to get in better balance and improve herself,
probably. That said, it is not always about what a person does. Or who she basically is. Or her worth.

If a man's "game" is to dramatize anger on you, then he will do this, if allowed to do so.
Not healthy to let someone get angry with you all the time.
That said, maybe it is necessary to also back somebody off once in awhile.
Maybe a little healthy spat or a smackdown.

Anger for no reason is B.S.!!
Well, no spouse or significant other so this will be about all I have to say.
Oh one thought -not a new concept of course and I am sure most people here have thought of this, but if a person experiences emotional abuse as a child then they are more likely to be susceptible to this as an adult and not always fight back and not always know how to avoid this. Sometimes a person just needs a little backup, support from others so as to not be the continual target of this.
On the flip side: A person does need to learn to not unecessarily push their spouse's buttons or mess up a lot because that too
can bring out anger. The thing to remember though is some people seem to need an excuse to be angry with those closest to them,
and it they who need to change.

All The Best,
Yowbarb

Lori:
My husband is realizing something is happening.  He is starting to sense something is happening.  Finally.  This has come about when the quake hit Haiti and then Chili. 

I still however have not convinced him that the cause of all this is just now may behind the sun.

Lori

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: Lori on April 18, 2010, 08:35:31 AM ---My husband is realizing something is happening.  He is starting to sense something is happening.  Finally.  This has come about when the quake hit Haiti and then Chili. 

I still however have not convinced him that the cause of all this is just now may behind the sun.

Lori

--- End quote ---

Lori, I just wanted to say I am glad hubby is sensing something too,

Blessings

Linda:
Me too Lori! One step at a time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version