Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: When IS enough - enough ???  (Read 19517 times)

Bvann

Re: When IS enough - enough ???
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2011, 11:05:08 AM »
Do we have enough food? It may be good for all of us to go over our stocks.

Steve Quayle is reporting --> Mountain House Food Alert, None Available, 92% Dealers Cut

We might want to check if this is true and if it is we all need to look at our food stocks and take quick
action. Remember things like lentils are good food, cheap, and cook quickly.

I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE! Supposedly the government is doing big time buying. AGAIN WE
NEED TO CHECK THIS AS IT MAY NOT BE TRUE. I am involved in work today that I must do so I do
not have the time to check this for another 10-12 hours.

fox

chaunska

« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2011, 12:09:48 PM »
Hi Augonit,
Well, you have to look for people who think like indians used to think....Many of my indian friends are as white thinking as they can get.   Many of my mixed and white friends are as "indian" as the "long gone" ones.   I'm about 1/2 Indian blood (Chawctaw,Chickasaw and Cherokee).   My teacher and mentor is about 3/4 (Lakotah/ Cherokee).  He is a spiritual medicine man.  I have learned those Lakotah ways.    Some of our indian friends who do get it, are Elders, and they have a lot to teach.   A lot of indian people are starting to wake up again though.     But just because someone has blood doesn't nesesarily make you walk the walk.    I have been told my entire life to learn all those primative skills and ways of living and I have made it a big part of my life teaching others those things.  I am happy to tell you anything you want to know that I have.       I am glad to meet you...I think we'll have lots to talk about.
ps...I am not very politically correct, I don't expect others to be either....never walk on eggshell with me....Its all about one's intentions. 

augonit

« Reply #47 on: January 14, 2011, 12:48:18 PM »
Chaunska, I sent you an email.  But I'm very glad to have met you too!  My family is not sure, but thinks we may have a little Cheerokee in us, but it hasn't been proven yet.  Anyway, I feel I will learn a lot from you!

noproblemo2

« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2011, 02:46:59 PM »
Chaunska, I sent you an email.  But I'm very glad to have met you too!  My family is not sure, but thinks we may have a little Cheerokee in us, but it hasn't been proven yet.  Anyway, I feel I will learn a lot from you!
augonit I'll second what you said, me also........

1969quartz0

« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2011, 06:59:40 PM »
 I am part Shawnee from my mothers Fathers side. My Grandfathers Aunt in a letter from 1906 I have a copy, claims there was a book about it very old, I have not read it (I think people made up stories even many years ago) That I am supposed the be related to a famous Indian I will not mention the name. It was fun when I was little anyway.
My boys also have  Potawatomi Blood I remember their Great Grandmother she was 50% they are 1/16 0.0625 plus my side. My Grandfather and youngest son both look Indian.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2011, 07:45:24 PM »
Do we have enough food? It may be good for all of us to go over our stocks.
Steve Quayle is reporting --> Mountain House Food Alert, None Available, 92% Dealers Cut
We might want to check if this is true and if it is we all need to look at our food stocks and take quick
action. Remember things like lentils are good food, cheap, and cook quickly.
I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE! Supposedly the government is doing big time buying. AGAIN WE
NEED TO CHECK THIS AS IT MAY NOT BE TRUE. I am involved in work today that I must do so I do
not have the time to check this for another 10-12 hours.    fox
post time for this update: Friday jan.14, 941pm cst

here is another report from the Steven Quayle webpage. Sounds like somebody called the food supply place and left this
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
from steve quayle webpage
January 14, 2010
RN       
To verify your alert today, I called Mountain House, all you had down is true. They are a minimum of 2-3 weeks on backorder for all #10 cans as well as all emergency rations in 72 hour or 7 day portions, they have some pouch foods available. The girl I talked to said that sales were at a fever pitch, when I asked who the buyer was she said "some federal agency". 

In my opinion, look at the FEMA camps, more than probable that the foods are going there.  Weather wars, possible EMP, and other natural disasters, as well as planned disasters are imminent. One of my buddies in spec ops told me that some really bad stuff is getting ready to go down. His group he is in was asked to divulge all personally owned weapons and ammo, in addition to issued firearms that they are in possession of. This was an edict given under penalty of discharge, he said none of his guys gave up their "secrets". Keep up the good work

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically, unless one calls them personally, it could still be untrue. :) :) But, for what it is worth, they say that government entities are
buying it up. Who knows.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: Jan. 15, 2011
January 14, 2010
Mountain House
Like many other manufacturers that make emergency preparedness items, we have seen a significant increase in demand for products like ours. We are not able to make product fast enough to supply all of our dealers, so I will confirm that we had to temporarily stop selling to most of our can dealers. We are making can product and it is being shipped to small amount of dealers.

Our company does make product for the Government, but the they are not the reason why we are out of stock. This rumor seems to spark up often and that rumor is NOT true. All of our foil pouches are in stock. The 72 Hour Kit and 7-Day Kit is currently out of stock on our website, but again, we are making more kits and they are being shipped to all of our dealers.  We hope to have all products back in stock sometime this Spring.    Thank you for asking.  Melanie

« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 06:49:54 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW