Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: When IS enough - enough ???  (Read 19533 times)

Dania22

Re: When IS enough - enough ???
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 01:49:08 PM »
Yowbarb, I will definitely do that, thanks.

Yowbarb

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 02:03:33 PM »
That's great,
Yowbarb

Mjoy

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2010, 01:31:44 PM »
I have had a reoccurring dream all my life, which shows me that our world will experience that which the bible calls, "The Great Flood".  As a child I got conflicting information from my parents:  Dad told me that this could not happen anymore, and that my dreams were not real.  Mom told me that it could be a past-life bleed-through that happened when Noah was around, and maybe I had already experienced it.  With the age of 15 years old, when I was well versed in the Edgar Cayce material, I KNEW "The Flood" would again occur, and this was going to repeat the same/similar drama in this lifetime.  With 18 years old, I moved to Virginia Beach, where I lived almost 10 years there.  I studied the Cayce material extensively, and studied medicine in order to prepare.  In the end, I came away with a knowledge of dream interpretation,  botany, chemistry, and first-aid.  I did end up moving away from V.B. (Edgar Cayce said that, indeed, V.B. would survive the pole shift, which I do not believe anymore.  He also said, that when he would next incarnate, AFTER the pole-shift, that Idaho would be the west coast!)
So here I am in the foothills of the Teuteburger Wald, in Germany.  Here is a cool Wikipedia article about the Varus Battle that occurred quasi, on my doorstep:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Teutoburg_Forest
The big hill I live on is way over 350 feet over sea level.  I own the house I live in, and the Germans build houses that last hundreds of years.  They are very serious about their housebuilding.  The houses are not the usual flimsy, wood, paper-like houses of the U.S., Canada and Australia.  A friend of mine lives in her family home, which was built around 1300 a.d.
I read Zecharia Sitchin'sbooks back in 1996 and THEN I knew what would be the cause of the pole-shift that Cayce talked about.  It was the 12th Planet, Niburu.  Gulp.
I have, over the years, done a lot of research, and am grateful for this forum for the help I have received here.  I have decided, afterall, NOT to move.  And I am going to find a way to stick it out here.  If I am meant to live, then I will be shown the way to do so.  I remember going to a lecture by a then-famous psychic, out of V.Beach, named Paul Salomon. He gave readings like Edgar Cayce (http://www.paulsolomon.com/ , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Solomon).  This was in the year 1975 when I was 17 years old.  He said to let God guide oneself as to where one ought to be when the poles do shift.  He said there was a quote in the Bible that paraphrased said, that even if two people stand next to each other, even in a so-called "safe" location, one will be taken and the other not.  And after learning about 2012 and the coming of Planet X, I decided to spiritually prepare, and I am naturally doing some practical planning as well.  I have learned to pray, to meditate, to reflect, to repent, to forgive (all these practices are in process, I am NO master!!!!) What I mean, is I practice daily, and want to be more conscious.  And I am willing to learn.
And if I do not make it in this form, my job, which I will do gladly and with honor, is to pray for all of you, who are chosen to stay here on earth. I want to help.  If I am chosen to stay, I know I will be given help.  I pray that these hard times help us to let go of fear, once and for all.  Let us reach out and share.  Remember Gandhi, who said, this cause for freedom he would be willing to die for, but he would not be willing to kill for this cause.  I pray that I express LOVE as a  way of being in the world.  That is my goal.  That is my only reason for staying:  to help live and spread love as a way of being in the world.  That is my prayer for us all.
Bye for now,
Mary

Linda

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2010, 02:35:32 PM »
Mjoy, what a fantastic and inspiring post, thank you so much. I hope others read this and are as inspired by you as I am. God has  given you a lot of wisdom and insight.

Linda :)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 07:05:23 PM by Linda »

Carluccio_piattino

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2010, 06:27:14 PM »
Beautiful and inspiring, Mary !!

Thanks for posting.

Carlos

Yowbarb

« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2010, 11:55:38 PM »
I have had a reoccurring dream all my life, which shows me that our world will experience that which the bible calls, "The Great Flood".  As a child I got conflicting information from my parents:  Dad told me that this could not happen anymore, and that my dreams were not real.  Mom told me that it could be a past-life bleed-through that happened when Noah was around, and maybe I had already experienced it.  With the age of 15 years old, when I was well versed in the Edgar Cayce material, I KNEW "The Flood" would again occur, and this was going to repeat the same/similar drama in this lifetime.  With 18 years old, I moved to Virginia Beach, where I lived almost 10 years there.  I studied the Cayce material extensively, and studied medicine in order to prepare.  In the end, I came away with a knowledge of dream interpretation,  botany, chemistry, and first-aid.  I did end up moving away from V.B. (Edgar Cayce said that, indeed, V.B. would survive the pole shift, which I do not believe anymore.  He also said, that when he would next incarnate, AFTER the pole-shift, that Idaho would be the west coast!)
So here I am in the foothills of the Teuteburger Wald, in Germany.  Here is a cool Wikipedia article about the Varus Battle that occurred quasi, on my doorstep:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Teutoburg_Forest
The big hill I live on is way over 350 feet over sea level.  I own the house I live in, and the Germans build houses that last hundreds of years.  They are very serious about their housebuilding.  The houses are not the usual flimsy, wood, paper-like houses of the U.S., Canada and Australia.  A friend of mine lives in her family home, which was built around 1300 a.d.
I read Zecharia Sitchin'sbooks back in 1996 and THEN I knew what would be the cause of the pole-shift that Cayce talked about.  It was the 12th Planet, Niburu.  Gulp.
I have, over the years, done a lot of research, and am grateful for this forum for the help I have received here.  I have decided, afterall, NOT to move.  And I am going to find a way to stick it out here.  If I am meant to live, then I will be shown the way to do so.  I remember going to a lecture by a then-famous psychic, out of V.Beach, named Paul Salomon. He gave readings like Edgar Cayce (http://www.paulsolomon.com/ , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Solomon).  This was in the year 1975 when I was 17 years old.  He said to let God guide oneself as to where one ought to be when the poles do shift.  He said there was a quote in the Bible that paraphrased said, that even if two people stand next to each other, even in a so-called "safe" location, one will be taken and the other not.  And after learning about 2012 and the coming of Planet X, I decided to spiritually prepare, and I am naturally doing some practical planning as well.  I have learned to pray, to meditate, to reflect, to repent, to forgive (all these practices are in process, I am NO master!!!!) What I mean, is I practice daily, and want to be more conscious.  And I am willing to learn.
And if I do not make it in this form, my job, which I will do gladly and with honor, is to pray for all of you, who are chosen to stay here on earth. I want to help.  If I am chosen to stay, I know I will be given help.  I pray that these hard times help us to let go of fear, once and for all.  Let us reach out and share.  Remember Gandhi, who said, this cause for freedom he would be willing to die for, but he would not be willing to kill for this cause.  I pray that I express LOVE as a  way of being in the world.  That is my goal.  That is my only reason for staying:  to help live and spread love as a way of being in the world.  That is my prayer for us all.
Bye for now,
Mary

Mjoy, wow is all I can say!
Surely you will be around in the Aftertimes to help with all the knowledge you have been accumulating including practical knowledge. The ability to reach up to the Divine and bring Love to other people this is very much needed.
Interesting sidenote -you mentioned reading Edgar Cayce when you were 15. I was at that age, too but it was 1959.
My parents did not believe in reincarnation but it is something I began to think about at age 12.
Then I just had to sort it out what I believed I was pretty much on my own in that. I was college age before I met anyone else who thought like me...The main thing that got me wondering was the civilizations that ended, that were lost.
It wasn't until I began having the tidal and other cataclysmic dreams in 1963 that it occurred to me some sort of cataclysm could happen again. I was in college when I had the first dream like that a tidal wave coming toward the east coast with the sun coming up. Many years later still had tidal wave dreams and one waking image on the west coast of California make that two images...then in a dream suddenly I saw volcanic fissures near Malibu, California and felt a wind so strong it literally rolled my body along. I could not walk. I was looking up at the sky one afternoon a couple years ago and in my mind I heard an awful, awe-inspiring sound the sky was tearing in places and you could see the darkness of space. Really soon after that I found a Native American story or prophecy about the sky tearing and the trumpet sound.
Well, there seems to be some good karma going on there. It's  - wonderful you are in that locale which sounds sturdy, stable, safe and just so beautiful.  I have one daughter in the UK living next to a forest, south of England one granddaughter is in Vienna until she starts college...
beautiful over there...
Last but not least it is really good to see people posting about love - it is so often left out of the equation of living...
I am often pretty detached as I continue to sort this all out...
Thank you Mjoy for posting,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 12:16:20 AM by Yowbarb »

Carluccio_piattino

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2010, 05:46:39 AM »
I was looking up at the sky one afternoon a couple years ago and in my mind I heard an awful, awe-inspiring sound the sky was tearing in places and you could see the darkness of space. Really soon after that I found a Native American story or prophecy about the sky tearing and the trumpet sound.

Barb,

Your dream is biblical with this trumpet sound.

The Zetas say this is due to electrical discharges between Earth and the debris tail of Nibiru's passage. Another hypothesis deriving from Nexus radiation electrically / magnetically exciting Earth's atmosphere also producing this trumpet / crackling sound of sudden and continuous air displacement from exquisite lightnings.

All the best,

Carlos

Jimfarmer

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2010, 02:21:24 PM »
Hi Carlos and Barb,
Re: trumpet sounds during the Exodus:  also caused by earth movements underground as rock sections scraped against each other.

Yowbarb

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2010, 02:53:44 PM »
Hi Carlos and Barb,
Re: trumpet sounds during the Exodus:  also caused by earth movements underground as rock sections scraped against each other.

Jim,
Yes that is possible also if there are atmospheric effects being created..
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2010, 02:57:12 PM »
I was looking up at the sky one afternoon a couple years ago and in my mind I heard an awful, awe-inspiring sound the sky was tearing in places and you could see the darkness of space. Really soon after that I found a Native American story or prophecy about the sky tearing and the trumpet sound.

Barb,

Your dream is biblical with this trumpet sound.

The Zetas say this is due to electrical discharges between Earth and the debris tail of Nibiru's passage. Another hypothesis deriving from Nexus radiation electrically / magnetically exciting Earth's atmosphere also producing this trumpet / crackling sound of sudden and continuous air displacement from exquisite lightnings.

All The Best,

Carlos

Carlos, thanks for the ideas, something to think about. I don't know too much about the electrical phenomenae but per Marshall there should definitely be some effects in the sky....Other sites I have
 been on describe huge lightning bolts and so on... and as you said the Zetas site describes these things.
Well have a Blessed day everyone.
Yowbarb

Alfred Williams

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2010, 03:26:34 PM »
The Clovis people of north America may have been annihilated like we may soon be. It could have caused the terrible weather and earth changes then or been at least one component. Combine the emulsion of methane and the low pressure that would result during a hurricane, it would cause the sea to rise much higher in the eye wall. And  a domino effect  could ensue. If it stalled it could sit like the red storm on Jupiter and spin off a multitude of weather around it. Let us hope not{{:>(
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Mjoy

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2010, 02:25:17 AM »
Dear Friends,
Thank you for the kind words, and what I love about this forum, is that I could write about such subjective feelings, dreams and experiences, and I KNOW that you all have had similar feelings, and experiences.  And Barb, in my dreams, I, too, have heard something similar to trumpets, but to me, it reminded me of a moaning, horrible metal sound that was so deep, and penetrating that it takes everything inside me not to panic when I hear it.  BUT before the "trumpets sound", there is a deathly silence that I have never experienced in waking-life.  Meanwhile, when that happens in the reoccurring dream, I know all hell is about to break loose.  OMG, I pray I keep my heart open when/if that happens.  In my dreams, I am in a observation position.  I become an observer.  And my dreams are in vivid color.  When I see that ghastly gray-blue-black of the  water with white thrown in, my heart stops, and my insides turn to water.  I hate these dreams and yet I have no control.  A long time ago, I found out that dreams are so multi-leveled, and speak to us on every dimension, that I do know that when I am very tired, and feel helpless, that I will have this dream of impeding disaster.  Boy, the tornadoes I have seen in dreams, and the wind storms are beyond anything that Hollywood and computers could enact. 
On a different note (lighten up, Mary), I thought of you, Carlos, when I saw the football game yesterday.  I am very sorry that Brazil lost, and I sent your team lots of light and love.  Nobody likes to lose and yet in order to win, one has to know what it is to lose. Everyone knows that Brazil is a great football team. It was an extremely exciting game, wasn't it?   I just want to let you know I am sorry.
Today Germany is playing Argentina.  THAT should be an interesting game. I do like to be entertained when life gets too much.  I do admit it.
Bye for now,
Mary

Jimfarmer

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2010, 08:48:32 AM »
Well, it is now enough for me.  I am seeking a place in south-east Montana or adjoining counties in North Dakota and South Dakota.  Here are some links to YouTube videos about that area.
"Custer national Forest and Ekalaka" Custer National Forest and Ekalaka
"JM Bar Ranch in Ekalaka Montana" Montana Ranch for Sale JM Bar Ranch in Ekalaka Montana

Unfortunately, my wife does not understand.  She will go back to Fiji.  This consoles me:
The soul of every person alive today knew what was impending before it chose to incarnate, and it elected to take advantage of that situation in order to learn the lessons that would be forthcoming.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2010, 12:59:31 PM »
This from today's ZetaTalk ning:
https://www.zetatalk.com/ning/03jy2010.htm

"We have given assurances that for those good hearted communities keeping a low profile, there will be assistance. Roving gangs and carry-on government militias will have a hard time finding them."

So, I am hoping that the remote areas of MT, ND, and SD,  in the hills but not the mountains nor the plains, will be as safe as is possible.

Carluccio_piattino

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2010, 02:33:48 PM »
Dear Friends,
Thank you for the kind words, and what I love about this forum, is that I could write about such subjective feelings, dreams and experiences, and I KNOW that you all have had similar feelings, and experiences.  And Barb, in my dreams, I, too, have heard something similar to trumpets, but to me, it reminded me of a moaning, horrible metal sound that was so deep, and penetrating that it takes everything inside me not to panic when I hear it.  BUT before the "trumpets sound", there is a deathly silence that I have never experienced in waking-life.  Meanwhile, when that happens in the reoccurring dream, I know all hell is about to break loose.

On a different note (lighten up, Mary), I thought of you, Carlos, when I saw the football game yesterday.  I am very sorry that Brazil lost, and I sent your team lots of light and love.  Nobody likes to lose and yet in order to win, one has to know what it is to lose. Everyone knows that Brazil is a great football team. It was an extremely exciting game, wasn't it?   I just want to let you know I am sorry.
Today Germany is playing Argentina.  THAT should be an interesting game. I do like to be entertained when life gets too much.  I do admit it.
Bye for now,
Mary

Hello Mary !

My goodness. Here it comes what sounds like trumpets or a intense and powerful moaning. I do believe we will experience that. The dead silence must be the days when the Earth will stand still. This reminds me of "...like thieves in the still of the night". This will probably dawn on us without too much warning, except for those who are awaken to certain signs or do have extra-sensorial capacities.

I was sent a message that unfortunately I could not locate (still looking for it) that tells about a brazilian guy who said that he left his body and made a slight travel in the near future (together with his spiritual guide). He was conducted to Brazil's capital Brasilia in the middle of the country at 3000 ft high on top of a huge plateau, some time in the future, around 6pm. People were walking the street and cars were on the roads as usual, going home after a normal and uneventfull working and busy day. All of a sudden a strange and powerful wind blowing directly downward made people stop and look overhead. There was an intense and golden light that started at a portion of the sky and this light augmented in size until it covered all of the sky. In the process, intense lightining criscrossed the sky, some sort of intense sound were heard (did not say they were like trumpets) and some of these huge lightnings touched ground on top of buildings which caught fire and some were blown apart. People at this stage were already screaming and trying to reach their beloved ones through the cell phones whose networks were failing one after the other. Cars were already left in the middle of the roads. People were feeling totally alone now. The light came as a shower onto everyone and every corner and at the end most people were disincarnated and the message at this point turned away from Brasilia, and he landed in another place very much like Earth, with people happy and living in small comunnities.

OK. Leaving the realm of future events......  back to our mundane world....

Now the happy news: Congrats for Deutschland !! It was really a great game against Argentina. In fact the best game of the whole World Cup up to now. You know that Brazil and Argentina are like England and France, don't you ? There is a warm rivalry between the two. I heard people happy with some fireworks after Argentina's defeat. On the other hand South America now is only represented by Uruguay as Paraguay fell to Spain. This Cup belongs to Europe. Now I am for Holland as this country never won the finals and has been there twice and lost. If Holland does not make to the finals I will go for German.
Beautiful scenery in South Africa, exquisite music that talks to the heart (frequencies closer to the soul's vibration ??). Now I see how serious music is....

Um abrasso !  ( a hug)

Carlos

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW