Yowbarb - SURVIVING the CHANGES > Surviving in Place

When IS enough - enough ???

(1/11) > >>

Beachguy:
Hello to all -

Like many of you, I have followed the topic of Planet-X, aka Nibiru, aka Nabiru... and other names - for a good period of time now.   It took me a long time to research enough information and connect enough dots to finally convince myself that this beast was real.  This board was 80% of that info.  It is real as far as I am concerned.  I'm in an engineering profession.  My training causes me to be extremely skeptical when approaching any scientific topic.  Being skeptical  has served me well.

So here's the question folks....  You've researched.  You've thought.  You've maybe lost sleep.  Maybe you've prayed....

When is enough - enough... for you?   When do you have enough knowledge, gut instinct, feelings - to make a decision about what is coming and take some action?   When?

That's where we'll start.   If you've made that leap - please share it.  I fought through that decision - and it was a fight in my being - like none before.   When?    When did you - or will you - take that next concrete, I'm spending dollars now, talking to friends and family now - step?  When?

I want this to be an open but forebearing discussion.  By forebearing I mean - we all get there differently and from different beliefs and stations in life.  If this topic thread helps just one or two of you make a decision - it will have been a success !

Let's get going.  Talk to me and others.  When is enough enough ?????

Dania22:
NOW!! Instincts says go! So I've transfer my nursing license to the state of choice and I'm in the process of finding a rental ASAP. June 12th ( June 09th being the last day of school) will gather the children and will be "at the least" out of Florida! (I'm currently 7 feet above sea level) I OWE them a fighting chance. My enough....is right now! I'm feeling a sense of urgency resonating with my soul, you understand? Godspeed....

_cj_:
I know what you mean - I don't have any vivid dreams as such to tell me what to do. I just have a really bad feeling that something is going to happen
regards alex

Dania22:
You're not alone...listen to that "inner voice". I've stopped procastinating and well on my way to moving!

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: Dania22 on April 18, 2010, 11:40:08 AM ---NOW!! Instincts says go! So I've transfer my nursing license to the state of choice and I'm in the process of finding a rental ASAP. June 12th ( June 09th being the last day of school) will gather the children and will be "at the least" out of Florida! (I'm currently 7 feet above sea level) I OWE them a fighting chance. My enough....is right now! I'm feeling a sense of urgency resonating with my soul, you understand? Godspeed....

--- End quote ---

Dania, it's so good to see you posting here and very proud of you for taking steps to get out of Fla.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version