Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: When IS enough - enough ???  (Read 19533 times)

Beachguy

When IS enough - enough ???
« on: April 15, 2010, 05:41:20 PM »
Hello to all -

Like many of you, I have followed the topic of Planet-X, aka Nibiru, aka Nabiru... and other names - for a good period of time now.   It took me a long time to research enough information and connect enough dots to finally convince myself that this beast was real.  This board was 80% of that info.  It is real as far as I am concerned.  I'm in an engineering profession.  My training causes me to be extremely skeptical when approaching any scientific topic.  Being skeptical  has served me well.

So here's the question folks....  You've researched.  You've thought.  You've maybe lost sleep.  Maybe you've prayed....

When is enough - enough... for you?   When do you have enough knowledge, gut instinct, feelings - to make a decision about what is coming and take some action?   When?

That's where we'll start.   If you've made that leap - please share it.  I fought through that decision - and it was a fight in my being - like none before.   When?    When did you - or will you - take that next concrete, I'm spending dollars now, talking to friends and family now - step?  When?

I want this to be an open but forebearing discussion.  By forebearing I mean - we all get there differently and from different beliefs and stations in life.  If this topic thread helps just one or two of you make a decision - it will have been a success !

Let's get going.  Talk to me and others.  When is enough enough ?????

Dania22

Re: When IS enough - enough ???
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 11:40:08 AM »
NOW!! Instincts says go! So I've transfer my nursing license to the state of choice and I'm in the process of finding a rental ASAP. June 12th ( June 09th being the last day of school) will gather the children and will be "at the least" out of Florida! (I'm currently 7 feet above sea level) I OWE them a fighting chance. My enough....is right now! I'm feeling a sense of urgency resonating with my soul, you understand? Godspeed....

_cj_

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 11:49:22 AM »
I know what you mean - I don't have any vivid dreams as such to tell me what to do. I just have a really bad feeling that something is going to happen
regards alex

Dania22

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 10:53:09 PM »
You're not alone...listen to that "inner voice". I've stopped procastinating and well on my way to moving!

Yowbarb

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 12:37:53 AM »
NOW!! Instincts says go! So I've transfer my nursing license to the state of choice and I'm in the process of finding a rental ASAP. June 12th ( June 09th being the last day of school) will gather the children and will be "at the least" out of Florida! (I'm currently 7 feet above sea level) I OWE them a fighting chance. My enough....is right now! I'm feeling a sense of urgency resonating with my soul, you understand? Godspeed....

Dania, it's so good to see you posting here and very proud of you for taking steps to get out of Fla.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Linda

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 05:45:37 AM »
Hi Dania, it's so important to follow our own intuition. I hope all goes well in your move, and I salute your strength of character.

Take care,
Linda

Lori

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 06:37:38 AM »

Dania, You go girl will be waiting for your to post again soon.  I'm really want to move towards Denver.  But I can't right now.  I figure that the means will come about soon.

Lori

Yowbarb

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2010, 06:58:53 AM »
Dania I am trying to set up something, up north.
Will take me awhile...
All The Best with your plans,
Yowbarb

Beachguy

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2010, 07:37:47 AM »

Let me join with the others in offering kuddos Dania - it takes guts !    I made the decision to move to our 'place' by no later than end of this year.... and man is our family giving us heck.  But it comes down to one thing really - do we believe this or not ?

Beachguy

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2010, 07:39:16 AM »
I know what you mean - I don't have any vivid dreams as such to tell me what to do. I just have a really bad feeling that something is going to happen
regards alex

Hi Alex - thanks for jumping in.

That "feeling" is often the BEST input and source you can follow.   I have learned the hard way over the years that my 'gut instinct' has been very much on target... even when I didn't listen.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2010, 02:45:39 PM »
Hi Lori,

You said "want to move towards Denver".  Ooh, the Zetas say that Denver will not be good.  See the link Safe Locs  in https://www.zetatalk.com.  But that is a step in the right direction.  Could you go further north?  Up past Fort Collins, or even into SE Wyoming (that will be far enough away from Yellowstone - it won't blow this time, only flow, according to the Zetas.)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 03:21:50 PM by Jimfarmer »

Dania22

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2010, 06:17:29 PM »
Thanks guys for all your kind words, but let me tell you...it wasn't without a lot of wrestling back and forth, ups and downs, lefts and rights thrown in (figuratively speaking of course). Man did I wrestled with the where and the when, to buy, or to rent part of it. At the end of the day though, the deciding factor was and is, all about the children. I OWE THEM!

I have other moves to make, God willing. I've met some awesome people along this "road of preparation" that will meet up at at later times. Beachguy, I hear you, the family resisting.....I'm through with trying to convince my siblings... I need to go! I will prepare a place and hopefully when the time's right (providing it's allotted) they'll come. I couldn't keep ignoring "the voice", even if I wanted to. It's bigger than me. What's for me is for me and another, for them. Like Yowbarb said: "I say do something even if baby steps"...

God Bless

Yowbarb

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2010, 11:09:11 AM »
Baby steps and big leaps, you go gal and I admire you for it,
Yowbarb

Dania22

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 11:05:29 AM »
It's kind of a bittersweet feeling. Yes, glad to be leaving this end of the state, yet, sad to be leaving my community behind, my neighbors and friends. We are a diverse group of people all living harmoniously with each other. Cubans, Whites, Blacks, Japanese... I have some of the most awesome neighbors any one could have! We really work well together around here, if I do say so myself. Hurricanes....we all lookout for each other, before, during and after. If one family don't have it, the next surely does, you understand? Nobody goes hungry around here!

We all look out for each others homes also. Watching out for "strangers" when the children are out playing. I wish I could pick them up and take them all with me.. :(

Dania22

Yowbarb

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 11:16:33 AM »
Dania -I feel that's wonderful those connections you have.
Maybe you could at least get all their names and emails and farther down the road share info with them...
which could get them to safer places...
I sometimes think want to have ems phones maps and when things are finally set up -if I manage to do it... contact some more people..
Just in the realm of thought at this point.
- Yowbarb

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW