Solani - THE SPIRITUAL WORLD > Strange Dreams and Paranormal Happenings

My dreams of future cataclysm events.

(1/3) > >>

Artio:
Hello everyone!

I thought some of you would be interested in some of mine dreams that could be showing me the future of some big events on earth.

My first one i got when i was 14 years old where i was standing on the top of a big skyscraper and i saw myself in bird view that the whole building was destroyed and only left with some damaged walls around me, also i had a view over my whole city that was empty and also destroyed with no roofs anymore, as i looked up i saw the sky burning red and white not blue like it was in a normal way but still i could feel the wind through my body, when i lift my head higher in the sky something fast flight over the building and it looked almost like a disk shaped aircraft.

As i try to understand that kind of dream i noticed that i had seen it in a clear view almost when i saw it with my own eyes and even today it still clear to me also that i wasn't 14 in that dream then more to 30 or 32 this gives me a nice ruler when this could happen and today i would say its about 2 - 3 years until the first signs will show us that this is real.

The next one i had was with 16, this time i saw me in normal view how i was rushing and trying to get all my stuff to my car, but i wasn't alone this time there where 4 people, but i don't know them neither today but they seemed to be my friends, when we where done and sitting in the car one of them forgot something in the house and ran back to the house but when he was in there i could hear him scream and some bullet shoots, after that i already seen someone trying to shoot on the car but i managed drive away, after when i left some way i could see that the sky turned red and something like asteroids hit near my car and everywhere, one of them hit my tire or something that let my car blow in the sky and the last thing that i saw was that i was crawl out of the car when it lands on the roof and then it ended.

Today i still don't know what really it want me to say but one thing is sure that "be prepared" is the key i think.

Also i had one dream also clear but this time it was scary and different the view was completely in gray and I've seen lots of people almost as i would fly through the sky and saw one of them dying and that its blood (it was gray but i knew what it was) filled almost my half view, after that my view was showing me that there are lots of more people that could die.

This is scary, but the only thing that could tells me that this wont be only a small event on a island  as this would be a event for the whole earth.

At 18 i had one more this time it was in a town or city, it was night or something turned it to it because it was the darkest night I've ever seen where the meteorites where raining down small and big and the people where running around in panic everywhere.

One thing should i note that this kind of dreams are not just imagination of my mind, they are series of some more that showed me that they really (can) help me if i learn to use them.

Yowbarb:

--- Quote from: Artio on March 30, 2010, 03:39:47 PM ---Hello everyone!

I thought some of you would be interested in some of mine dreams that could be showing me the future of some big events on earth.

My first one i got when i was 14 years old where i was standing on the top of a big skyscraper and i saw myself in bird view that the whole building was destroyed and only left with some damaged walls around me, also i had a view over my whole city that was empty and also destroyed with no roofs anymore, as i looked up i saw the sky burning red and white not blue like it was in a normal way but still i could feel the wind through my body, when i lift my head higher in the sky something fast flight over the building and it looked almost like a disk shaped aircraft.

As i try to understand that kind of dream i noticed that i had seen it in a clear view almost when i saw it with my own eyes and even today it still clear to me also that i wasn't 14 in that dream then more to 30 or 32 this gives me a nice ruler when this could happen and today i would say its about 2 - 3 years until the first signs will show us that this is real.

The next one i had was with 16, this time i saw me in normal view how i was rushing and trying to get all my stuff to my car, but i wasn't alone this time there where 4 people, but i don't know them neither today but they seemed to be my friends, when we where done and sitting in the car one of them forgot something in the house and ran back to the house but when he was in there i could hear him scream and some bullet shoots, after that i already seen someone trying to shoot on the car but i managed drive away, after when i left some way i could see that the sky turned red and something like asteroids hit near my car and everywhere, one of them hit my tire or something that let my car blow in the sky and the last thing that i saw was that i was crawl out of the car when it lands on the roof and then it ended.

Today i still don't know what really it want me to say but one thing is sure that "be prepared" is the key i think.

Also i had one dream also clear but this time it was scary and different the view was completely in gray and I've seen lots of people almost as i would fly through the sky and saw one of them dying and that its blood (it was gray but i knew what it was) filled almost my half view, after that my view was showing me that there are lots of more people that could die.

This is scary, but the only thing that could tells me that this wont be only a small event on a island  as this would be a event for the whole earth.

At 18 i had one more this time it was in a town or city, it was night or something turned it to it because it was the darkest night I've ever seen where the meteorites where raining down small and big and the people where running around in panic everywhere.

One thing should i note that this kind of dreams are not just imagination of my mind, they are series of some more that showed me that they really (can) help me if i learn to use them.[/size]

--- End quote ---

Artie thank you for posting your dreams in your new topic.
It's great to see more European Members posting here in the Town Hall.
I also had one dream that was all grey in color. Maybe that was dawn and/or smoke or ash.

Back soon,
-Yowbarb

_cj_:

--- Quote from: Artio on March 30, 2010, 03:39:47 PM ---One thing should i note that this kind of dreams are not just imagination of my mind, they are series of some more that showed me that they really (can) help me if i learn to use them.

--- End quote ---

hi artio - welcome from the uk

dont be scared about your dreams - i sincerely believe that we should listen to our dreams - they might be receiving information while we sleep or ....what i believe is that our sub conscious has the ability to process information on a level that "normal us" cant!!  i've posted this on other threads but i wish i had premonitions or vivid dreams...unfortunately i dont

all i get is a vague feeling about things, bu these normally turn out to be right - our subconscious is a very powerful tool and we should listen to it

a very quick example - my dogs when they were younger were playing down the end of the garden - i looked at them out of my office window - they stopped what they were doing and both looked up at my window..despite no sound - animals are very intuitive and this is something we have lost

listen to your dreams your subconscious has a lot to tell you

Regards,

alex

Yowbarb:
c_j belated acknowledgement of your dream ideas
I agree we should pay attention to our dreams, our sudden flashes of awareness, our unusual perceptions, our
"subconscious," if you will. I like to think of it as the spirit knows and the conscious waking mind and the person
in their daily life does not always know.  These awarenesses can be cultivated.
These can make all the difference in a survival situation, too...
All The Best to ya

- Yowbarb

OrangeOrbRider:
I was in FLA in 2013 A.D. w/ my 76/77 year old parents & 43yr wife when the clouds (chemtrails) finally lifted after a heavy tropical storm really stormy and 4x as big as the moon was a Reddish / bluish / blackish liquidy planet that mirrored FLA and the USA like a lake!!  THEN THE TAIL OF THE PLANET STARTED PASSING UP THE PLANET W/ TENS OF THOUSANDS of UFO ORBS (5 really big ones) of all colours that were dispatched to Earth from behind the planet as well. As I watched the Devastation and the beams cutting us all apart I realized that My mom & wife AND I were also simultaneousley on one of the Orange Orbs from the past, around 2012 A. D. so somehow we retained the memories of a years worth in advance and also was our 2012 A. D. (weird!) We saw & HEARD, just a glimpse of screAMING!! & destruction before it all faded and were deposited back in 2012 (which we never really left) :o we then had approx. a year to prepare. the OOR ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version