Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Health Care Reform and 2012  (Read 19540 times)

Icon

Re: Health Care Reform and 2012
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 09:10:46 PM »
1969quartz0 -- Delete this thread?  "Hell no." 

It is 2010 folks.  Wakey wakey.  This pig doesn't squeal until 2014 which means it serves only one purpose between now and 2012/2013.  To milk more cash out of the middle class so the elites can build their bunkers.  That is what this about.  If you think otherwise, you're playing into the bluff.

Marshall
I have said this a few times now. And I think there is 3-400 billion still unspent from the stimulus. Wonder where that is? And I also read somewhere that the Federal Reserve made a huge loan to someone, and won't release the details.....hmmmm.......

Linda

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 05:05:18 AM »
The really sad state is they are blatant regarding their actions, they just don't give a sh*t whether you believe the lie or not at this point. I think the government is on a roll, this will not be the last massive bill that gets pushed through and rammed down our throats. The whole country needs to wakey wakey.

Indigo2u

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 07:51:25 AM »
1969quartz0 -- Delete this thread?  "Hell no." 

It is 2010 folks.  Wakey wakey.  This pig doesn't squeal until 2014 which means it serves only one purpose between now and 2012/2013.  To milk more cash out of the middle class so the elites can build their bunkers.  That is what this about.  If you think otherwise, you're playing into the bluff.

Marshall

Wow!  Thank you Marshall - I see it! Makes total sense. I was wondering why this progam's cash harvesting provision was implemented so fast while its actual services provision would take several years. 

Bvann

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 08:05:53 AM »
Marshall,

Absolutely this is a money maker for our government. And a control mechanism. Next they will push through
Cap and Tax (THEY call it Cap and Trade) which will primarily put more money in the hands of the government
and other high mucky mucks.

Equiano

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 09:09:48 AM »
Great article Marshall. Coming from the perspective of someone who has comprehensive universal health care, free at the point of delivery AKA the National Health Service, I have to watch my Grandma and other members of my family in the US being slaughtered by insane prices for their prescription medicines...here in the UK the same medication that costs my Grandma thousands of $'s per month  would only cost

Icon

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 11:39:55 AM »

Between now and 2014, over 2 million American families will continue to find major reform in the bankruptcy courts.

http://yowusa.com/humanity/2010/humanity-2010-03a/1.shtml
Was listening to someone talking about the $8000 credit for home loans and got me to thinking.
The credit ends in April, so after that, everyone who was even thinking of buying a home, already has. So I am thinking the housing market will fall flat on it's face after that, even worse than before...
I am inclined to think, that a lot of people who bought homes with the credit, will find out their house, has just lost a lot of value...
And also a lot of people who bought homes just because of the credit thinking they could afford them, only to find out they can't, will learn the ups and downs of an upside down mortgage when they try to get out from under them.
I have saw several people lately trying to do a short sale, and their homes are worth so little now, that even with the bank accepting a short sale, the bank still requiring thousands of dollars on the owners part. One will still owe 25K after doing the short sale.
I think this credit may just be creating another bubble that's gonna burst in a few months.
But then, if everyone is in debt for homes, cars, boats etc., and then the economy is crashed, the bankers will own most everything when people can't pay for it.
And thanks to fractional banking, it will not have cost them anything to do it.

Seeker

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2010, 02:24:09 PM »
Did you know that the health care reform bill passed on the same exact date that the Georgia guidestones were erected (March, 22, 1980)?
Is this just a coincidence... or perhaps not?
This bill fits with the goals inscribed on these stones?

Archangel

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2010, 02:34:13 PM »
I hope that there are enough tough AG's to fight this thing. I know one defense that the Federal Government is going to use.  They'll tell the state that it requires people to insure there auto and this is the same thing.  Well thats 2 totally different things.  Driving is a privilege not a right or a requirement so the state can regulate what you must have to be able to do it.  Now requiring everyone to have medical insurance  just because you were born in the U.S.?  Thats a totally different story and all the Attorney's I know (Dem and Rep) say its unconstitutional.

The government wants to get there hands into our savings and if I read it right, now they can.  Yes its a money making thing and wait till you need some surgery.  Can anyone say "Selection"?  Will the cost of the surgery benefit the community as a whole?  It's bad folks and I hope the Supreme Court sticks with the constitution and not an agenda.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2010, 05:44:45 PM »
Did you know that the health care reform bill passed on the same exact date that the Georgia guidestones were erected (March, 22, 1980)?
Is this just a coincidence... or perhaps not?
This bill fits with the goals inscribed on these stones?

Way to go seeker.  That will be a nice sound bite for my radio interviews.   8)

1969quartz0

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2010, 08:36:03 PM »
Marshall sorry if I upset you it was not my intent, as I said before I should not have said a thing I was not questioning the topic itself, I have strong feelings not in favor of the bill and do not believe our government is looking out for us but only for themselves. My only reason was Yowbarb and a few others have hope this will help and so many truly dislike it and I thought infighting on this might be a bad thing, but maybe the venting will be a good thing. Marshall I did not remember that it was you that started this when I posted and I understand if you did not like what was going on you could end it at anytime. I did not intend to offend anyone especially you, I know you can end my account with the push of a button, that I hope you will not do. My intention was good peace!!!

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2010, 09:16:53 PM »
Hi 1969quartz0:

Am I angry with you.  "Hell no!" No worries. You did not upset me in the least.  This thread has been a source of research material. 

What I see with the health reform is a cruel betrayal.  The revenue comes before 2012 and the service after.  That's a pure swindle of the middle class.  (Keep in mind, I'm a single payer guy.)

Here is what I learned from this thread already.  Most do not understand how they've been played.  Even those who get it (re 2012) and want to get through it.  Most everyone has restated their well hashed out position on the matter.  However, a few -- saw it.  That's how slick this thing was worked. 

I've taken the article link on the home page at yowusa.com because while the article is very popular, it is so wrapped up in a hack topic that it winds up being a distraction for most.  Back to basics.

Cheers, Marshall

Bvann

« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 09:25:58 PM »
Equiano

"Is that the result of the bill being watered down to get it passed....? 200 amendments to the bill and not a single Republican voted for it....was it worth watering down..?"

Republican votes were not needed. They were negotiating with members of their own party. Democrats had a majority
in the House and a filibuster proof majority in the senate (when the senate bill was passed). They could have passed
anything they wanted to IF there was agreement in their own party. The purpose of this bill is to raise money AND as
a distraction to "the masses" (what the elite think of us).

There will be more money making schemes and distractions to come.

fox

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2010, 12:02:31 PM »
Equiano

"The purpose of this bill is to raise money AND as a distraction to "the masses" (what the elite think of us).

There will be more money making schemes and distractions to come.

Absolutely.  The next big bill will be energy.  Like health, it too will be revenue on this side of 2012 and service on the other side.  When people wake up to this, it will all be over but the crying.

Archangel

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2010, 02:14:10 PM »
I saw today where Obama signed an order for minimum mpg's for new cars and trucks.  Car's 39mpg and trucks 30mpg.  I guess will have to pay a sin tax if our old clunkers can't match that.  Really people, who knows what there going to do next.

Linda

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2010, 02:28:17 PM »
Whats next is a value added tax, I believe it's in the works now. That would bring in a lot of revenue.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW